Check out this week’s lecture schedule!!
Mon 6/21 – Crafting Your Career: Writer Haley Hughes provides an in-depth look at how writers can make Facebook work for them.
Tue 6/22 – Debut Author’s Journey: Don’t miss Laurie London’s third lecture in our Debut Author’s Journey series chronicling her nail-biting moments before hearing the word “Sold!”
Wed, 6/23 – Anatomy of the Male Mind: Psychologist Debra Holland will attempt to teach us how to make the impossible possible: Understanding Men.
Fri, 6/25 – Chaos Theory of Writing: With the Personality Ladder, Laurie Schnebly Campbell tracks the hero’s arc through the seven core steps he’ll need to climb during his journey.
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Kelsey Browning, Adrienne Giordano, Tracey Devlyn & Carrie Spencer
PS - Want RU’s weekly lecture schedule in a cool new email format straight to your in-box? Sign up on RU’s homepage or any of the lecture posts!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 23-27, 2010: Edie Ramer, Laurie London, Tawny Weber & Laurie Schnebly Campbell
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for May 24-28: Scott Eagan, Laurie Schnebly Campbell & C.J. Redwine
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for July 30 to August 3
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for March 22-26: Roxanne St. Claire, Jill Marsal, Cat Lindler & Laurie Schnebly
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for April 26-30: Angela Knight, Laurie London, John Warwick Arden & Keena Kinkaid