Greetings from RU!
Joining our line-up this week, Anna DeStefano explains how revisions and story deconstruction can work to your advantage, Barbara Vey from Publishers Weekly gives us the lowdown on reader reviews, and Theresa Stevens answers your questions in another session of Ask an Editor. We hope you’ll join us!
Mon, 10/11 – Crafting Your Career – Revisions and Deconstruction – Bestselling author Anna DeStefano discusses how revisions and story deconstruction can take your writing to the next level.
Wed, 10/13 – Anatomy of the Mind – The Dos and Don’ts of Reader Reviews – Publishers Weekly’s Barbara Vey gives us the skinny on the dos and don’ts of reader reviews. She’ll give authors great tips on how to use reviews to promote their books.
Fri, 10/15 – Chaos Theory of Writing – Ask an Editor – Join Theresa Stevens for her monthly session of Ask an Editor.
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Adrienne Giordano, Tracey Devlyn, Kelsey Browning, Heather Long, Carrie Spencer & Jennifer Tanner.
PS–Permission to forward lecture schedule is granted and encouraged! Want RU’s weekly lecture schedule in a cool new email format straight to your in-box? Sign up on RU’s homepage or any of the lecture posts!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Nov 22-26: Barbara Vey, Rhonda Grasle & Edie Ramer
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for March 15-19, 2010: Michelle Buonfiglio, The Man Panel & Editor Theresa Stevens
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Sept 27 – Oct 1: Merrie Destefano, Elizabeth Naughton, Bruce Sallan & Amy Atwell
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Dec 13-17: Lori Brighton, Janet Evanovich & Theresa Stevens
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for May 14 – 18, 2012