Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours this week! Whether you are traveling, spending time at home or just enjoying a quiet weekend with family and friends, Romance University has some great lectures to keep you company from Barbara Vey, Rhonda Grasle, and Edie Ramer this week.
Mon, 11/22 - Crafting Your Career – Barbara Vey, contributing editor of Publishers Weekly, weighs in on book reviews in The Good and Bad of Book Reviews. Stop by to find out what kind reviews make her blood boil.
Weds, 11/24– So I Married An Action Hero – Married to a real, live hero, author Rhonda Grasle gives us an inside look on what it’s like to live with a larger than life man.
Thurs, 11/25 - Have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!
Fri, 11/26 – So Your E-book is on Amazon and Smashwords, What’s Next? — Debut author Edie Ramer shares her indie-publishing journey and what’s in store for her next.
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Tracey Devlyn, Kelsey Browning, Jennifer Tanner, Heather Long, Carrie Spencer, & Adrienne Giordano
PS–Permission to forward lecture schedule is granted and encouraged! Want RU’s weekly lecture schedule in a cool new email format straight to your in-box? Sign up on RU’s homepage or any of the lecture posts!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 23-27, 2010: Edie Ramer, Laurie London, Tawny Weber & Laurie Schnebly Campbell
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Oct 11-15: Anna DeStefano, Barbara Vey & Theresa Stevens
- The Good and Bad of Book Reviews
- So, I Married An Action Hero
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Nov 15-19: Sandra Sookoo, Carrie Spencer, Jeannie Ruesch & Theresa Stevens