I’m so impressed by what everyone’s been doing all week — I see such great writing coming out of this group! Which meant… not nearly as much to teach. (grin). So what I’ve done is a sort of checklist here of how I go about doing it. I’ve attached two different sections of the current WIP to show that I end up nitpicking my own stuff in the same way. I’m not sure that that’s very helpful for others to see, but it might be.
Also, I’ll be back tomorrow (Wednesday) to critique anything else new that’s gone up, plus any rewrites. Also, if there are any questions anyone has in general, I’m happy to answer.
Feel free to ask questions!
- The Art and Soul of POV Workshop – Toni McGee Causey
- Toni McGee Causey POV Workshop – Final Wrap up!
- The Art and Soul of POV by Toni McGee Causey
- The Priority of a Writing Habit
- Sara Megibow Sells Romance – NaNoWriMo Cheerleader