Happy Canada Day and Happy Independence Day! Carrie Spencer has put together a fun week for us – On Monday and Wednesday, C.J. Redwine and James Scott Bell explain how to hook your readers from start to finish. We’re especially excited about Friday’s feature, when RU Founder Adrienne Giordano will tell us about her new release, MAN LAW.
Mon, 7/4 - Part 1: Writing a HolyCowAwesome Story – In her monthly column, C.J. REDWINE explains how you, the writer, can make sure your reader gets infected with OneMoreChapteritis. http://cjredwine.blogspot.com/
Wed, 7/6 – Writing the Knock Out Ending – JAMES SCOTT BELL, bestselling suspense author and former fiction columnist for Writers Digest magazine, discusses how to please your readers through the very last page. http://www.jamesscottbell.com/
Fri, 7/8 – Debut Author and RU Founder ADRIENNE GIORDANO discusses her newly published release, MAN LAW http://adriennegiordano.com/
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Becke Martin Davis, Adrienne Giordano, Robin Covington, Tracey Devlyn, Kelsey Browning, Carrie Spencer and Jennifer Tanner
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for September 5-9, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for October 3-7, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for May 24-28: Scott Eagan, Laurie Schnebly Campbell & C.J. Redwine
- Weekly Lecture Schedule August 1 – August 5, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Nov 1-5: C.J. Redwine, Adrienne Giordano & Amy Atwell