RU Crew, be sure to stop in this week when our own Adrienne Giordano updates us on her debut author journey. We also have everything from how not to drive contest judges crazy, medical romances and surviving the road to publication. Don’t miss it!
Mon, 11/14 – Adrienne gives us an update on her publishing journey and why she considers it a marathon and not a sprint. Adrienne will give away one copy of Risking Trust. http://adriennegiordano.com/
Wed, 11/16 – After judging dozens of contests, Loucinda McGary has seen it all — the good, the bad and the horrible. Make sure your entry falls into the first category by reading her 5 things that drive judges bonkers. http://www.loucindamcgary.com
Thurs, 11/17 – Romance is a big genre with a large audience. Julie Rowe shares her thoughts on the long list of subgenres that have sprung up to satisfy the many millions of romance readers’ demand for more and more stories, even though medical romance is still a hard sell…to some. http://www.julieroweauthor.com
Fri, 11/18 – Harlequin Author Christina Hollis offers tips on the bumpy road to publication. http://www.christinahollis.com
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Adrienne Giordano, Tracey Devlyn, Carrie Spencer, Jennifer Tanner, Robin Covington, Kelsey Browning, and Becke Martin-Davis
- Medical Romance: Still a Hard Sell? Author Julie Rowe Weighs In
- From Idea to Acceptance: Five Things to Smooth Your Path to Publication with Christina Hollis
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for November 21-25, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for November 28-December 2, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Nov 1-5: C.J. Redwine, Adrienne Giordano & Amy Atwell