Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful turkey day and get to kick back with a good book. Take a minute to hang out with us this week and you’ll hear about women writing male/male romances, five tips to write the best book blurb and how to understand heroes. Don’t miss these great lectures!
Mon, 11/21 – Write what you know? Sloan Parker discusses women writing M/M romance. http://www.sloanparker.com/index.htm
Wed, 11/23 – Amy Wilkins, Assistant Manager, Digital Content & Social Media at Harlequin, offers 5 tips to write the best book blurb.
Fri, 11/25 – Ask an Editor. Theresa Stevens tells us how to understand heroes. And who doesn’t need that advice? http://edittorrent.blogspot.com/
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Adrienne Giordano, Tracey Devlyn, Carrie Spencer, Jennifer Tanner, Robin Covington, Kelsey Browning, and Becke Martin-Davis
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for October 17 – 21, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for September 19-23, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 13-17, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for December 19-23: CJ Lyons on Indy E-Pubbing & Theresa Stevens
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for July 18 – July 22, 2011