Welcome back from the long holiday weekend. Now it’s back to learning. This week we have posts on how to kill your darlings, using exotic djinn mythology in a story, and the ups and downs of publishing.
Mon, 11/28 – Harlequin Presents author Kate Walker offers advice on just where and how you should tackle the process of Cutting For Pace – and how to make it less painful to ‘kill your darlings’. http://www.kate-walker.com
Wed, 11/30 – Why Author Mina Khan decided to use exotic djinn mythology and multicultural characters in her debut book.
Fri, 12/2 – Author Heather Webber joins us to discuss the rosey and sometimes not-so-rosey publishing journey. http://www.heatherwebber.com/
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Adrienne Giordano, Tracey Devlyn, Carrie Spencer, Jennifer Tanner, Robin Covington, Kelsey Browning, and Becke Martin-Davis
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for June 20-24: Kate Douglas, Lindsay Faber & Theresa Stevens
- Weekly Lecture Schedule October 1st to October 5th
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for September 19-23, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule from September 24th to September 28th
- Weekly Lecture Schedule October 8th to October 12th