Are you feeling the holiday cheer in the air? We don’t know about you, but this time of year our thoughts turn to romance! This week we are chock full of all kinds of great advice from authors and booksellers – including a three-part mini series that is sure to “wow” you! So, grab a hot chocolate, put aside the gift wrapping for a while, and enjoy our RU goodies . . .
Mon, 12/5 – Author, CJ Redwine continues her informative monthly column.
Tues-Thurs, 12/6-8 – Linda Keller, Barnes & Noble book store manager and winner of the 2007 RWA Steffie Walker Booksellers award, lets you peek into her world on the other side of the bookshelf in a fantastic three-part series.
Fri, 12/9 – Author Keri Stevens talks about heirlooms, attitudes and the mysteries of writing.
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Tracey Devlyn, Carrie Spencer, Jennifer Tanner, Robin Covington, Kelsey Browning, Becke Martin-Davis and Adrienne Giordano.
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for December 19-23: CJ Lyons on Indy E-Pubbing & Theresa Stevens
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for June 18-22, 2012
- Keri Stevens: Inheriting King Kong
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for March 8-12: Jessica Bacon, Wayne Levine & Kristan Higgins!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for March 15-19, 2010: Michelle Buonfiglio, The Man Panel & Editor Theresa Stevens