If you’re like me, you’re recovering from all of the holiday cheer and reveling in the goodies that the Jolly Old Elf left for you. As I sit by the fire, watching the kiddos play with their new toys, my thoughts turn to the next milestone – 2012 – and how I’m going to make it better than 2011. This week we’ll ease you into the “new year, new you” mode with blogs geared to get you thinking about making this year your best writing year ever!
Mon, 12/26 – RU faculty member, Jennifer Tanner, invites you to her very own fantasy party. Grab a drink and stop on by!
Wed, 12/28 – M/M romance author, S.A. Garcia reveals the things she learned the hard way as a new author. S.A. Garcias World of Words
Fri, 12/30 – Author, Sarah Anderson offers a few New year’s resolutions for writers. Sarah’s Facebook Page
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Wishing a happy, prosperous New Year to you all,
Tracey Devlyn, Carrie Spencer, Jennifer Tanner, Robin Covington, Kelsey Browning, Becke Martin-Davis and Adrienne Giordano.
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, December 24-28, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for November 21-25, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for November 28-December 2, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for December 19-23: CJ Lyons on Indy E-Pubbing & Theresa Stevens
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for December 5 – 9, 2011