Want to make your writing space neat, attractive and functional in 2012? If you need help creating a work space that will work for YOU, apply to be featured in our February Extreme Makeover, Writer’s Office Edition with Jeanne Adams.
Jeanne is a writer, teacher and consultant with degrees in interior design and landscape design. This decorating diva will select one or more special victims…er…guests and delve into each author’s environment. She’ll help the selected guest(s) discover what they need to do their best work. Each person will take away tips, tricks and techniques for surrounding herself with the things that enhance creativity, increase productivity and help her to enjoy her writing more.
To be considered for Jeanne’s special lecture, please send a “before” picture of your writing space to Kelsey at Kelsey@RomanceUniversity.org no later than January 5, 2012.
Praise for Jeanne’s Write Environment Class:
“Jeanne’s tips on learning styles and rearranging my office in her Write Environment class helped me to turn my workplace into a place of work. What a fun and valuable workshop!”
Anna Campbell, author of Midnight’s Wild Passion and My Reckless Surrender
- Make Your Workspace Work for You with Jeanne Adams
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Sept 20-24, 2010: Kim Castillo, Tessa Dare & Elizabeth Boyle
- A Delicate Balance: Writing and the Day Job
- Calming the Chaos: Planning Your Writing and Personal Life
- 7 Weekly Steps to Becoming an Organized Writer with Kelsey Browning