You’re not going to want to miss a minute ofRomanceUniversitythis week! A different guest – every single day! Ed Gaffney, Jo Roberson, Adam Firestone, Shannon McKenna and Melinda Leigh will be joining us for a hot hot hot week of learning at RU!
Mon, 1/23 - Author Ed Gaffney – husband of Suzanne Brockmann – discusses how writing a screenplay is different from writing a novel.
Tue, 1/24 – Jo Roberson of the Romance Bandits focuses on when indie publishing is a viable option for writers.
Wed, 1/25 – Wednesday’s guest is weapons expert Adam Firestone, who advises writers on choreographing action scenes and how to accurately bring on the big guns.
Thu, 1/26 – Best-selling author Shannon McKenna shares her writing process with us.
Fri, 1/27 – Melinda Leigh tells us how she gives an animal a character arc.
All RomanceUniversitylectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
Carrie Spencer, Kelsey Browning, Adrienne Giordano, Tracey Devlyn, Jennifer Tanner, Robin Covington and Becke Martin Davis.
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 2-6, 2010: Query Writing 101, Build-a-Blog, Melinda Leigh, Larry Brooks
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, January 21-25, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for April 30-May 4, 2012 – Monica Burns, Adam Firestone & Amy Atwell
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for September 12-16, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for September 26-30, 2011