Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 20-24, 2012
RU’s Robin Covington brings us four days of amazing Visiting Professors this week!
Mon, 2/20 – Author, Avery Flynn, takes it down a notch and reminds us all to slow down and take time where it counts. http://averyflynn.com/
Wed, 2/22 – Earl? Wilber? Octavius? Cynthia D’Alba, debut author, discusses the importance of naming your characters. http://cynthiadalba.com/
Thur, 2/23 – Elisabeth Staab, author, of KING OF DARKNESS, takes us on a wild ride into refresher course on Deep POV. http://elisabethstaab.com/
Fri, 2/24 – Partners in life and writing, Alex Kidwell and Robin Saxon, give us insight and tips on how to making a writing partnership work. http://saxonkidwell.blogspot.com/?zx=dfd78cac180a4b68
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
All our best,
Tracey Devlyn, Jennifer Tanner, Becke Martin-Davis, Kelsey Browning, Adrienne Giordano, Robin Covington, and Carrie Spencer
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 13-17, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 6-10, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 27 – March 2, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for October 10 -14, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule July 25 – July 29, 2011