Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 27 – March 2, 2012
Adrienne Giordano’s lined-up some fantastic workshops this week—deepening characters, pacing, critique groups, and another installment of our line editing series. Hope you can stop by!
Mon, 2/27 – Author Lynne Marshall shares her tips on deepening the characters we create. http://lynnemarshall.com/
Tues, 2/28 – Alicia Rasley returns with a great post on achieving the right pace in a story. http://www.rasley.com
Wed, 2/29 – Looking for a critique group? Author Nina Singer tells us what to look for. http://www.ninasinger.com/
Fri, 3/1 – Our line editing series continues with Gina Bernal editing reader submitted pages.
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
All our best,
Tracey Devlyn, Jennifer Tanner, Becke Martin-Davis, Kelsey Browning, Adrienne Giordano, Robin Covington, and Carrie Spencer
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 6-10, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for May 4 – 11, 2012 – C.J. Redwine, Cris Dukehart & Gina Bernal
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for March 5 – March 9, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for November 7-11, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for March 26 – March 30, 2012