Greetings, RU Crew!
Are you one of the 300,000 writers worldwide participating in NaNoWriMo?
Or are your fingers hovering over the keyboard because you haven’t a clue on what to write? Don’t despair! Check out this fabulous post by RU contributor Ruth Harris on how to resuscitate your writing mojo.
We want to cheer you all the way to “The End”, so we’ve set up a thread on the Nano forum under Writing Groups & Clubs. Hop on over to share your Nano experience with fellow RU writers.
Best of luck, RU Nano-ers! Go forth and Nano!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: April 1 – April 5, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule – July 8 to July 12, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 20-24
- Weekly Lecture Schedule – July 7th to July 12th, 2014
- Hold Your Nose and Type – The Upside of Writing Fast with Ruth Harris