Take a break from sale shopping to join us at Romance University next week. No worries about buyer’s remorse here!
Mon – 11/26 – RU founding member Kelsey Browning takes center stage on Monday, discussing “Why You Should Pull Out the Manuscript Under Your Bed.”
Wed – 11/28 – “Is There a Secret to Creating Likable Characters?” Contemporary romance and medical romance author Lynne Marshall delves into this topic on Wednesday.
Fri – 11/30 – Author and blogger Anne R. Allen returns to RU on Friday. She describes “The Slow Blog Manifesto and 8 Reasons for New Authors to Slow Blog.”
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule – July 22nd to July 26th
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for July 9 – July 13, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 27 – March 2, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 13-17, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Oct 4-8: C.J. Redwine, Jo Anne Banker and Kelsey Browning