It’s January, so it’s not too surprising the weather outside is frightful. Here at Romance University we strive to inform and delight you, no matter what the season. Pull up a chair by the fireplace and make yourself comfortable while I add some (virtual) marshmallows to your hot chocolate. There’s plenty for everyone!
Mon – 1/21– Adam Firestone returns with a timely and informative post about what an “assault rifle” is, the required technical characteristics, its history and how it differs from the legislative chimera of the “assault weapon.”
Wed – 1/23– Author and RU founder Adrienne Giordano shares her “Diary of a Brainstorming Weekend.”
Fri – 1/25 – Christine Pride joins us Friday, addressing the topic “So, how to wow?”
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 13-17
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for September 5-9, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule November 5 – 9, 2012
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for July 4-July 8, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for Sept 6-10, 2010: Kelly Stone, Adrienne Giordano and C.J. Redwine