February roared in with frigid weather and snow in my neighborhood, but the trusty groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, has forecast an early spring. That happy news gets us off to a good start – it’s going to be another fun, informative week at RU!
Mon – 2/4– Author LynDee Walker Talks Dialogue
Wed – 2/6– Author Mary Jo Burke on What Does it Take to Be a Writer?
Fri – 2/8 – Author Anna Sugden on Surviving Nearly There
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for July 30 to August 3
- Weekly Lecture Schedule from September 24th to September 28th
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, January 28-February 1, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for November 28-December 2, 2011
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for December 5 – 9, 2011