No matter what the ground hog said on February 2nd, spring is still several weeks away. The days are getting longer, though, so spring fever is in the air. At Romance University, cold weather can’t bog us down. We have another week packed full of information and fun – we hope you’ll join us!
Mon – 2/18- Author TRACY MARCH gives us the scoop on “A Five Author Street Team = Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen? A Recipe for Success”
Tues – 2/19- Author KAT CANTRELL gives us “A Peek Beneath the Covers” in a special Tuesday post.
Weds – 2/20 Publisher OLIVER RHODES discusses “How to be a more successful author by doing less”
Fri – 2/22- RU columnist and weapons expert ADAM FIRESTONE returns with another instructive post aimed at giving writers the information necessary to write accurately about weapons.
All Romance University lectures are generously provided by our Visiting Professors. RU is a tuition-free zone!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: February 25 – March 1, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: March 18 – March 22, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule October 1st to October 5th
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 27-31
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, January 28-February 1, 2013