With a title like that, you’ve GOT to be wondering what we’re up to at RU, right? Well, let’s not hold you in suspense any longer.
Romance University was listed in Writer’s Digest as one of the Top 101 Best Websites for Writers! The 15th annual list is posted in the May/June issue. After combing through literally thousands of writer’s websites, WD selected RU as one of two romance writer’s websites.
We’re tickled PINK!
But even more so, we’re grateful to YOU! Our loyal readers, our indefatigable commenters, and most especially our Visiting Professors, who give us outstanding lectures. YOU are the winners of this award – we’re happy to be along for the ride!
Add to that, just a week ago, RU boasted it’s 1000th post. Can you believe it? One thousand free lectures, brought to you by real people who have BEEN THERE and want to share their knowledge. We’re stunned with our good fortune to have such wonderful contributors and outstanding VP’s.
And finally, even though we’re celebrating a tad bit early – RU’s fourth anniversary is only two weeks away. Another milestone! We’d like to thank the founders, Kelsey Browning, Adrienne Giordano and Tracey Devlyn for having the concept of RU – free lectures for romance writers – and I’d personally like to thank Jennifer Tanner, Becke Martin Davis and Robin Covington for the hard work they do behind the scenes. All for one, one for all!
Prizes given away today include:
- Bullet Earrings and a copy of The Chase by Adrienne Giordano
- Wine charms by Kelsey Browning
- A Lady’s Revenge or Checkmate, My Lord–print or digital by Tracey Devlyn
- Romance Writer’s t-shirt by Carrie Spencer
- $15 Amazon gift card by Jennifer Tanner
- Barnes and Noble gift card by Becke Martin Davis
- A copy of A Night of Southern Comfort and His Southern Temptation by Robin Covington
- Choice of either High Seas Deception or His Reluctant Bodyguard either Kindle or Nook by Loucinda McGary
- $10 Starbucks card from Donna Cummings
- Kindle copy giveaways of 4 book eBundle:
Memories Of Love by Jenny Scwartz
Bound By Her Ring by Nicole Flockton
Drawing Closer by Jenny Schwartz
Mistaken Engagement by Jenny Scwartz
from Nas Dean
PLEASE make sure you include your email address so we can get the prize to you! Come back tomorrow to find out the winners!
So tell us, what are YOUR (other) favorite writing websites?
Join us on Friday for Laurie Schnebly Campbell with Yakkity Yak – Blurbing your Book. She’ll be having a giveaway as well! =) Suhweet!
- None Found