Hot hot hot! That describes both the weather in MY part of the country AND the guests we have this week at RU! You’re definitely going to want to stop by for these great lectures!
Monday, August 19 – Your Voice Is Your Passport: Deconstructing the mysterious thing called voice with Kat Cantrell
Tuesday, August 20 – Trusting Our Instincts by Adrienne Giordano
Wednesday, August 21 – Janice Hardy presents: Five Ways to Describe Emotions Without Making Your Character Feel Too Self Aware
Friday, August 23 – Beating the Sloggy, Saggy, Soggy Middle with Editor Heather Webb
And remember…all RU lectures are tuition-free!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule August 26-30
- Weekly Lecture Schedule – August 4 – August 9th
- Weekly Lecture Schedule – August 5-9
- Janice Hardy presents: Five Ways to Describe Emotions Without Making Your Character Feel Too Self Aware
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for August 27-31