Oh, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! Especially with our sub-zero temps and snow in the forecast. You’ll want to stay inside and read some of these great posts we’re having this week on Romance University!
Mon, Dec 9 – Blog Tour Tips for the Busy Writer with Dani Collins
Wed, Dec 11 – Nicola Cornick presents: “From Hot Starts to Famous Last Words. The importance of a great first line and an awesome ending for your book.”
Thurs, Dec 12 – Tips on Creating Conflict in Your Novel with Janice Hardy
Fri, Dec 13 – “Listen to the Silence” Combating distractions and keeping the focus on your writing with Pamela Mingle.
Sat, Dec 14 – Reader Roundup – Holiday Romances with Amy Alessio
Remember, RU Lectures are always tuition free!
- Weekly Lecture Schedule August 19-23
- 7 Ways to Create Conflict in Your Novel by Janice Hardy
- Weekly Lecture Schedule Dec 30-Jan 3
- Weekly Lecture Schedule September 16-20
- Weekly Lecture Schedule September 30 – October 5