Oh no, he didn’t! (Sadly, oh yes, he did.) Punxsutawney Phil, that is. The doggone groundhog went and predicted six more weeks of this already neverending winter. On the other hand, there is a plus side. What better way to spend frigid days than to stay indoors, reading, writing and stopping in to visit with us at Romance University?
Mon., February 3 – “Big Mouth Not Needed” by Avery Flynn.
Wed., February 5 – Christine Pride joins us, sharing “Shhhh! 7 Dirty Little Secrets Your Editor Doesn’t Want You To Know.”
Fri., February 7 – Romance author Nancy Fraser discusses “Genre Jumping . . .Is It a Good Idea or Not?”
Sat., February 8 – Amy Alessio is back with recommendations for Valentine reads.
Remember – Romance University Lectures are tuition free! =)
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: Monday, Feb. 17 – Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, January 28-February 1, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: Mon., February 24 to Fri., February 28
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, October 21 – 25, 2013
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for October 31 – November 4, 2011