Roses are red, winter is horrid
It’s a good thing my reading list
is rather torrid.
Apologies for the poor attempt at rhyming, but all this cold weather is pickling my brain. Post your own G-rated version of “Roses are red” in the comments, and one lucky winner in the Continental U.S. will receive a prize. The winner – and the prize details – will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
Mon., February 10 - “Deepening Motivation and Plot in Historical Fiction” with Marci Jefferson
Wed., February 12 - “Ten Lessons I Learned Writing a Real-Life Romance” by Harlequin senior editor Patience Bloom
Fri., February 14 - Spend Valentine’s Day with Handsome Hansel at RU
Remember – Romance University Lectures are tuition free! =)
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for February 6-10, 2012
- Deepening Motivation and Plot in Historical Fiction with Marci Jefferson
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, January 28-February 1, 2013
- Ten Lessons I Learned Writing a Real-Life Romance by Patience Bloom
- Weekly Lecture Schedule – August 5-9