Spring hasn’t quite sprung, but surely it can’t be long now. It’s all lilacs, honeysuckle and colorful spring bulbs here at RU, even if we have to shovel a few feet of snow to dig them out. Set aside your Valentine chocolates and join us for another sweet week at RU!
Mon., February 17 - Anne R. Allen discusses “Laws of the Cyberian Jungle.”
Wed., February 19 - Loucinda McGary cooks up “The Basic Ingredients – the four elements you need in addition to the HEA to write good romance.”
Fri., February 21 - Jennifer Robson on “Doing research in the 21st Century – How online sources are transforming how we research books.”
Sat., February 22 – Regular RU columnist Amy Alessio presents “Love in the Library.”
Remember – Romance University Lectures are tuition free! =)
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: Monday, Feb. 3 – Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014
- Weekly Lecture Schedule: Mon., February 24 to Fri., February 28
- Weekly Lecture Schedule, February 4 – February 8, 2013
- Doing Research in the 21st Century: How Online Sources are Transforming the Way I Research My Books – by Jennifer Robson
- Weekly Lecture Schedule for May 23-27: Toni McGee Causey and Robin Covington!