Posted On February 21, 2015 by Print This Post

Thanks for the Memories with Robin Covington

Friends –

This is my final post as part of the Romance University faculty and it is with a heavy heart that I sayCovington-007 farewell. In April 2011, Adrienne Giordano sent me an email that changed my life and asked if I wanted to join the RU team. I thought about it for approximately fifteen seconds and accepted.

It was a no brainer. A respected blog that offered quality content to writers on topics as varied as craft, promotion, career, and the publishing industry?  Sign me up.

This blog, RU, continues to be an innovative and informative voice in the romance industry with awards piling up year after year. I am honored that I got to be a small part of its success and that I got to meet so many wonderful people while doing this job.

My own career has seen its shares of ups and downs since I joined RU. I started as unpublished author, shared my contest wins and the body blows from rejections, and then my ecstatic announcement that I had finally sold my first book. Through the release of my first book and every subsequent novel, the friends I have made here at RU have cheered me on. Thank you so much.

A special thank you goes out to Tracey Devlyn, Adrienne Giordano, Kelsey Browning, Carrie Spencer, Jennifer Tanner and Becke Martin Davis for being my family here at RU. You are the best.

I wish you all your very own happily ever after  . . .

Robin

Miscellaneous

11 Responses to “Thanks for the Memories with Robin Covington”

1. Robin, it’s been so great having you with us, but even better watching your writing career take off. I love your writing, you’ve got some serious talent there!

Enjoy where the road takes you!

Posted by Carrie Spencer | February 21, 2015, 2:53 pm
  2. You have been such an amazing addition to RU. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. The RU crew will miss you.

Posted by Adrienne Giordano | February 21, 2015, 3:34 pm
  3. Oh, Robin! Good Luck with everything going forward. But so amazing to have been here watching you soar.

Many hugs,
    Sonali

Posted by Sonali Dev | February 21, 2015, 4:37 pm
  4. Robin – Yikes, I almost missed this! It’s been so exciting to watch your career move ahead in leaps and bounds. We’ll miss you here at RU but I’m sure you will be busy continuing to build your career. Please keep in touch!

((hugs))

Becke

Posted by Becke Martin Davis | February 22, 2015, 1:29 am
  5. Hi Robin, I’m sure everyone at RU will greatly miss you. Wishing you the very best in all your future endeavors,
    Jacquie Biggar

Posted by Jacquie Biggar | February 22, 2015, 11:13 am
  6. Robin, I know from experience how hard it is to say farewell to the RU family. Thank you so much for many years of great content and lots of laughs.

But this isn’t goodbye, it’s more like– see you around, my friend.

Hugs and happiness,