We had three prize drawings last week.
- On Monday, JOANNA CAMPBELL SLAN announced a digital giveaway of her new book, ALL WASHED UP. Her automatic prize winner generator came up with JANICE H.
- On Wednesday, LAURIE SCHNEBLY CAMPBELL announced this prize alert:Prize alert: if 20+ people answer that question with their choice (any comments on “why this choice” are welcome but optional), one of those people will win a free class onPromo for Your Personality
It’s coming June 13-24 at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PersPromo/ and it’ll be a great opportunity to discover what really WORKS for you — not to mention some group dynamics making the whole process a lot easier!
Since there were, at last count, 88 responses, Laurie’s prize generator picked a winner: “Anyway, I fed all the comments into random-dot-org and they chose #32. So congratulations to HELEN HENDERSON…just send me your address at Book Laurie gmail etc.”
- On Friday, KATHERINE HALL PAGE announced another giveaway: one commenter would win a copy of Katherine’s most recent book, THE BODY IN THE WARDROBE. The randomly selected winner is DOT SALVAGIN.
Check back to find out the winner of Joanna’s giveaway. If you know Helen Henderson or Dot Salvagin, please have them email me their contact information: email@example.com
- Repeaters, Replicants, and Restarts, Oh My – by Helen Henderson
- Helen Henderson presents: Are They You?
- Characters Leave, Authors Live On by Helen Henderson
- Stop…Too Much Detail with Helen Henderson