The Best 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,763 Reviews Scanned
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimeter effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimeter on full frame cameras.Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- This Lens Bundle comes with All Standard Canon Supplied Accessories and Includes:
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens, 49mm Lens Cap, Rear Lens Dust Cap
- Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch, 49mm Lenshood, Lens Cap Keeper, Dustblower, 2 in 1 Lenspen, 3 Pc Filter Set (UV, Circular Polarizer, FLD)
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Super Spectra Coating
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- The "Nifty Fifty" Has an 80mm Equivalent Focal Length (on APS-C Bodies @ x1.6 crop factor) 50mm Native on Full Frame Cameras
- An excellent walk-around lens: Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous Movie Servo AF for movies and smooths AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Wholesale Photo is a CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER - Founded in 1971. Includes FULL CANON 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- ALL INCLUSIVE LENS BUNDLE KIT - Including - 3 Piece Multi Coated HD Filter Kit 49mm (UV, CPL, FLD) - Deluxe Lens Pouch - Wrist / Hand Grip Strap - Lens Cap Keeper - Lens Cleaning Pen - Dust Blower - Starter Cleaning Kit - Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format - Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22 - Super Spectra Coating - STM Stepping AF Motor - Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- 85 millimeter standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras,Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimeter, Closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
- This Digital Village Kit Includes Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + 3 Piece Filter Kit + Lens Dust Blower + Lens Cleaning Pen + Lens Hood + Lens Pouch + Lens Cap Keeper
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by advanced AF algorithms and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance. Additionally, full-time manual focus override is also available.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture enables control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- FOR CANON EOS T6, T6i,T6S, SL1, 7D, 5D, 6D.
- Compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur. 80mm effective focal-length when attached to anAPS-C camera, optimal for portraits and photos of fast moving subjects such as children and pets
- Improved exterior design includes new focus ring placement making it the most compact Canon 50mm lens.
- Metal mount helps provide stability and ruggedness. Optimized lens placement and coatings help deliver outstanding color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds. Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m); maximum magnification of 0.21x.
- This Camera Lens Accessories Kit comes complete with Manufacturer's Supplied Accessories and a One Year Manufacturer Supplied Seller Warranty, and Includes the following:
- The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens from Canon pairs this classic lens design with enhancements to the AF system and physical design that make it both faster and smaller; ideal for both still and video shooting due to its speedy and smooth operation
- 49mm 3pc Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) - UV Filter protects your lens from scratches and fingerprints, CPL Filter removes unwanted reflections from surfaces such as water or glass, FLD Filter allows camera use under fluorescent lighting
- Commander Deluxe Starter Kit for Digital Cameras - Includes mini table top tripod - compact and portable, cleaning cloth, cap keeper, memory card wallet - keep memory cards safe in one place, lens cap keeper
- 49 mm Tulip Flower Lense Hood which allows for greater versatility, Cleaning Pen, Rubber Air Dust Blower - This bundle is Compatible with all Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D & Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 Crop Sensors and EOS 5D Mark II, 6D, 1D X, 1D C, 5D Mark III, 5DS and 5DS R Full Frame Cameras
Last update on 2020-05-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8?
- What benefits are there with buying an 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8, much less the best one?
- Which 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 50Mm Canon Lens 1.8 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.