The Best Acoustic Bass Gig Bag of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,868 Reviews Scanned
- Six pockets make it easy to carry all of your music gear in one bag
- Two adjustable padded shoulder straps and two handles allows for easy transport between gigs, rehearsals or classes
- 10mm thick padding
- Rubber bottom bumper for added protection
- Interior Dimensions: 53" long, 20" wide lower bout, 5.5" high
- Fits Acoustic Bass Guitars
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps.
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 25.5" Body Height: 6.7" Lower Bout Width: 17.7" Middle Bout Width: 15.4" Upper Bout Width: 15.1" Overall Length 49.3"
- 0.35 in thicker padding and larger front pocket than previous version.Really worth the price!
- 42.1 x 16.3 x 4.7 inch, compatible with 39/40/41 inch acoustic & classical guitars
- Soft bag with waterproof oxford cloth exterior
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps + three handles for convenience. This new version guitar bag with back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration.
- Two exterior pouches: one on front body and one on neck; can fit sheet music, documents, music books, accessories (pedals, adapters, cables, tuners, etc.)
- Rudy Sarsi signature Pro Series padded Acoustic Bass Guitar bag
- Road worthy durable Gig bag with rubber bottom bumpers for added protection. 20mm thick padding and neck cushion protect your guitar while you're on the road
- Two reinforced adjustable back straps. Heavy duty zippers and double handles keep your guitar secured during transport
- Pockets designed to hold your music books, tablets, guitar stand and all your essential accessories!
- Interior dimensions: 53" Long, 20" Wide lower bout, 5. 5" High
- Thick Sponge: thick sponge can prevent guitar from damage and thick adjustable straps makes it more comfortable to carry.
- Material: waterproof oxford fabric last longer time which is economical, practical, convenient and durable than the other materials.
- 6 Outer Pockets: six pockets on the bag’s exterior provide convenient storage space for sheet music, strings, tuners, picks and other accessories.
- Dual-Use Design: you can carry it by hands if take it to a nearby place(handbag) or wear it with shoulders which makes your feel breezily when go hiking(backpack).
- Rugged and Protective: the sleek appearance and solid construction will keep the guitar from scratches and dirt, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Designed to fit long-scale bass guitars
- 600 denier polyester
- 10mm padding with soft touch microfiber lining
- Better than Ever: Upgraded waterproof oxford cloth with 0.3inch thick sponge lining the NEUMA guitar bag helps to protect your guitar from any possible damage.
- Bigger for More: Larger capacity (41.7x 16.5x 5.1inches) allows the guitar case accommodate up to 41inch guitar.
- Stylish & Practical: With widen shoulder strap, silicone handle and extra easy handle NEUMA gig bag offers 3 different ways to carry.
- Focus on Details: Built-in with two storage pockets make it easier to carry music sheet, tuner, capo and more accessories. Non-slip rubber mat on the bottom prevent slipping off when standing.
- Non-Worry Purchase: NEUMA provides 90 days unconditional return and refund. Any problem or suggestion please contact us and help us improve our products and service.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty^Solid Construction^Great Value!
- 5 mm of padding to keep your instrument safe
- Reverse water resistant zipper
- Soft touch velour lining
- Ergonomic backpack straps with easy adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Zippered slip pocket
- Fits Most Electric Bass Guitars with 20mm Interior Padding for Impact Resistance
- Spare Guitar Pick Storage on the Patent Pending Pick-Clip Zipper Pull
- Padded Backpack Style Straps & Reinforced Carry Handle Contour Back Padding for Comfort
- Large Exterior Pocket with Mesh Storage and Internal Headstock and Bridge Reinforcement to Prevent Wear
- Interior dimensions: Body Length: 22" Body height: 3.5" Lower bout width: 16" Middle bout width: 14" Upper bout width: 12" Overall Length: 48"
Last update on 2020-05-19 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Acoustic Bass Gig Bag?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Acoustic Bass Gig Bag? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Acoustic Bass Gig Bag, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Acoustic Bass Gig Bag available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Acoustic Bass Gig Bag that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Acoustic Bass Gig Bag?
- What benefits are there with buying an Acoustic Bass Gig Bag?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Acoustic Bass Gig Bag?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Acoustic Bass Gig Bag, much less the best one?
- Which Acoustic Bass Gig Bag are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Acoustic Bass Gig Bag?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Acoustic Bass Gig Bag, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Acoustic Bass Gig Bag, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Acoustic Bass Gig Bag. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Acoustic Bass Gig Bag buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Acoustic Bass Gig Bag currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Acoustic Bass Gig Bag has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Acoustic Bass Gig Bag?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Acoustic Bass Gig Bag.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Acoustic Bass Gig Bag objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Acoustic Bass Gig Bag.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Acoustic Bass Gig Bag, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Acoustic Bass Gig Bag is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Acoustic Bass Gig Bag information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Acoustic Bass Gig Bag is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.