The Best Acoustic Bass Guitar Case of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,298 Reviews Scanned
- Six pockets make it easy to carry all of your music gear in one bag
- Two adjustable padded shoulder straps and two handles allows for easy transport between gigs, rehearsals or classes
- 10mm thick padding
- Rubber bottom bumper for added protection
- Interior Dimensions: 53" long, 20" wide lower bout, 5.5" high
- Fits Acoustic Bass Guitars
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps.
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 25.5" Body Height: 6.7" Lower Bout Width: 17.7" Middle Bout Width: 15.4" Upper Bout Width: 15.1" Overall Length 49.3"
- Hardshell Acoustic Guitar Case, Concert Size
- Fits Yamaha Models: AC, LS, FS, FSX Concert Sized Guitars
- Fits Most Standard Concert Sized Guitars
- Plush inner lining
- Upgraded gold latches and hinges
- ChromaCast Acoustic Guitar padded Gig Bag
- Exterior dimensions: 43" Length x 13.5" (Upper Bout)/ 17" (Lower bout) Width x 4" Height
- Interior dimensions: 42.5" Length x 13" (Upper Bout)/ 16"(lower bout) Width x 4" Height
- Includes: padded Gig Bag, guitar strap, & pick Sampler
- 0.35 in thicker padding and larger front pocket than previous version.Really worth the price!
- 42.1 x 16.3 x 4.7 inch, compatible with 39/40/41 inch acoustic & classical guitars
- Soft bag with waterproof oxford cloth exterior
- Dual adjustable shoulder straps + three handles for convenience. This new version guitar bag with back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration.
- Two exterior pouches: one on front body and one on neck; can fit sheet music, documents, music books, accessories (pedals, adapters, cables, tuners, etc.)
- The 541 Power pad series gig bags come in a variety of colors. Choose the one that fits your style
- Resilient 15mm thick cushion on the bottom and sides of the bag
- Four convenient storage pockets, giving you more than enough room to store everything you need for your gig
- The belts that securely grip and brace the neck of your guitar inside the bag
- The convenient handle on the back side of the 541 Power pad gig bags facilitates easy carrying while keeping the bag vertical
- Limited Lifetime Warranty^Solid Construction^Great Value!
- Upgraded premium guitar case compatible with 41/42-inch guitars, Length: 43.7”, Neck width: 5.1”, Body thickness: 4.7”, Upper bout: 13.5”, Lower bout: 18”, larger than the previous Version.
- 0.5-inch thick sponge padding, thicker-padded than previous version, will protect your guitar from bumps and scratches.
- Two exterior pouches+ pockets organizer: a large front pocket for sheet music/documents and an extra neck pocket for accessories (pedals, adapters, cables, tuners, etc.) The pocket organizer is perfect for your smartphone and tablet or other accessories and keeps everything in place.
- Waterproof oxford cloth exterior, back hanger loop, durable two-way metal zippers, non-slip silicone handle, firmly-stitched.
- Bigger Pocket: We have improved this premium guitar bag based on customer feedback by making its pocket bigger than before.
- Better than Ever: Upgraded waterproof oxford cloth with 0.3inch thick sponge lining the NEUMA guitar bag helps to protect your guitar from any possible damage.
- Bigger for More: Larger capacity (41.7x 16.5x 5.1inches) allows the guitar case accommodate up to 41inch guitar.
- Stylish & Practical: With widen shoulder strap, silicone handle and extra easy handle NEUMA gig bag offers 3 different ways to carry.
- Focus on Details: Built-in with two storage pockets make it easier to carry music sheet, tuner, capo and more accessories. Non-slip rubber mat on the bottom prevent slipping off when standing.
- Non-Worry Purchase: NEUMA provides 90 days unconditional return and refund. Any problem or suggestion please contact us and help us improve our products and service.
- Thick Sponge: thick sponge can prevent guitar from damage and thick adjustable straps makes it more comfortable to carry.
- Material: waterproof oxford fabric last longer time which is economical, practical, convenient and durable than the other materials.
- 6 Outer Pockets: six pockets on the bag’s exterior provide convenient storage space for sheet music, strings, tuners, picks and other accessories.
- Dual-Use Design: you can carry it by hands if take it to a nearby place(handbag) or wear it with shoulders which makes your feel breezily when go hiking(backpack).
- Rugged and Protective: the sleek appearance and solid construction will keep the guitar from scratches and dirt, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
Last update on 2020-05-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Acoustic Bass Guitar Case?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Acoustic Bass Guitar Case? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Acoustic Bass Guitar Case, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Acoustic Bass Guitar Case available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Acoustic Bass Guitar Case that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Acoustic Bass Guitar Case?
- What benefits are there with buying an Acoustic Bass Guitar Case?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Acoustic Bass Guitar Case?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Acoustic Bass Guitar Case, much less the best one?
- Which Acoustic Bass Guitar Case are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Acoustic Bass Guitar Case?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Acoustic Bass Guitar Case, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Acoustic Bass Guitar Case, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Acoustic Bass Guitar Case. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Acoustic Bass Guitar Case buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Acoustic Bass Guitar Case currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Acoustic Bass Guitar Case has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Acoustic Bass Guitar Case?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Acoustic Bass Guitar Case.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Acoustic Bass Guitar Case objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Acoustic Bass Guitar Case.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Acoustic Bass Guitar Case, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Acoustic Bass Guitar Case is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Acoustic Bass Guitar Case information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Acoustic Bass Guitar Case is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.