The Best Air Mass Flow Sensor of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,236 Reviews Scanned
- Unit is designed to Original Equipment (OE) fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging Spectra Premium's OE engine management systems design expertise
- Platinum connector threads reduce the number of connection points for faster reaction to change
- Ceramic-built printed circuit boards are protected by silica gel, providing superior resistance to temperature changes and vehicle vibrations
- Ceramic board provides reliable voltage to eliminate engine rough-idle problems
- Each new sensor is road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets Spectra Premium's high standards for quality
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Undergo the same stringent testing process as the original part
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Walker Products Mass Airflow ( MAF ) sensor measures the amount of air by weight through changing voltages or frequencies
- MAF Sensor sends information collected to the onboard computer
- The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered
- Symptoms of failure MAF include poor starting, engine surging, engine stalling, a check engine light, and no-start conditions. Sensors are non-serviceable, replace sensors that are non-functional
- OEM Part Number: MF8302 64-1505 AF10045 29008 213-352 74-8309 5R8 MF8302N MA100 5S2696 213-253 SU1215 20980 59084 28302M 161-8309 917-825 213-4527 4M-1043 MF8302 5S2615 845-120 157-0276
- Delivers improved horsepower, torque and mileage
- Compatible with computer upgrades, cold air intakes, TBI spacers and free flow exhaust systems
- Features flow bench tested design
- Provides airflow increases of up to 45 percent
- Easy to install
- OE technology ensures correct function and calibration for trouble-free operation and emissions compliance
- Bosch MAF Sensors can provide up to 20 percent better fuel consumption through accurate air flow measurement
- The Bosch patented design increases robustness against water and is unharmed by dirt and contamination
- Guaranteed to meet vehicle requirments for performance, drivablility, fuel economy and emissions
- 1130940048 A1130940048
- Replacement MAF Sensor Compatible for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Nissan Altima & 2005-2013 Armada & 2005-2013 Frontier & 2009-2013 Cube & 2004-2013 Maxima & 2006-2012 Pathfinder | Infiniti 2009-2012 FX35/FX50 & 2004-2013 QX56 & 2006-2010 M35 | 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator & MORE【NOTE】Before purchase this MAF Meter, please use the year/make/model drop down bar confirm the compatibility or description to confirm the compatibility
- Replace Part Number: 22680-7S000, MF21058N, 336-60644, 226807S00A, 22680-CA000, 74-500036, 86-50036, AF10141, AFH70M-38, AFH70M38, 33660644, 226807S000, 22680CA000, 74500036, 8650036
- Plastic & Aluminum; Oupt Curver Tolerance: < 2%; Fast Response Time: 15 ms. Please clean out the air box and replace the air filter before installating this Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter, or the Code and Check Engine Light may keep showing even if you replace a new MAF
- Mass Air Flow Meter MAF Sensor measures the volume and density of air entering the engine, providing highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Warranty: If you meet any problem, Any defective, any dissatisfied, Please directly contact our customer Service. We provide "No reason to refund" Service
- OE Number:22204-0T010 2220431010 22204-31010. Before purchase this MAF Meter, please use the year/make/model drop down bar confirm the compatibility or description to confirm the compatibility.
- Car air flow sensor fit for Toyota Sienna 2007-2010; for Scion xB 2008-2014; for Lexus IS350 2006-2013
- MAF is a sensor used to determine the mass flow of air entering a fuel-injected internal combustion engine. Before installing the MAF, sure clean the air box and replace the air filter
- Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, The MAF Sensor can easily be located beside the air intake box inside the engine bay. quality plastic & aluminum used, it works even better and lasts longer.
- Replacement mass air flow sensor - Also known as the MAF Sensor allows the vehicle to detect the mass of airflow entering the engine necessary for proper fuel mixture. Overtime the factory MAF sensor can fail or accumulate dirt and oil causing the vehicle into some running issues or light up a CEL (Check Engine Light).
- OE Supplier
- Great coverage for Import and Domestic applications
- All products are tested to ensure maximum quality and performance
- Country of Origin : Japan
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Brand New - Manufactured with New Premium Quality Components
- Engineered to Meet or Exceed OEM Specifications
- All Items Tested for Reliability, Durability and Performance
- One Year Hassle Free Guarantee
- See Product Description for Fitment Chart
- New orignial equipment part
- Restores original drivability characteristics
- Meets the OE performance and durability standards for this application
- Precision manufactured and assembled sensing elements for accurate air flow measurements
- Built in contaminant bypass port provides reliable operation and increases longevity
Last update on 2021-01-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Air Mass Flow Sensor?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Air Mass Flow Sensor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Air Mass Flow Sensor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Air Mass Flow Sensor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Air Mass Flow Sensor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Air Mass Flow Sensor?
- What benefits are there with buying an Air Mass Flow Sensor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Air Mass Flow Sensor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Air Mass Flow Sensor, much less the best one?
- Which Air Mass Flow Sensor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Air Mass Flow Sensor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Air Mass Flow Sensor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Air Mass Flow Sensor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Air Mass Flow Sensor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Air Mass Flow Sensor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Air Mass Flow Sensor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Air Mass Flow Sensor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Air Mass Flow Sensor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Air Mass Flow Sensor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Air Mass Flow Sensor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Air Mass Flow Sensor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Air Mass Flow Sensor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Air Mass Flow Sensor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Air Mass Flow Sensor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Air Mass Flow Sensor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.