The Best 2 Meter Dipole Antenna of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 2 Meter Dipole Antenna of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,183 Reviews Scanned
- Half Wave dipole bent into a square loop, super light weight, high gain, mounted horizontally.
- Frequency: 140 - 150/ 400 - 470 MHz
- Max power: 800 watts
- Gain: 4 dB(VHF) / 5 dB(UHF)
- Made in Taiwan
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna Low Profile Maximum package with all HF Bands 80m-6m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. Upgraded to the Max as of March 2023 with new BONUS modules. MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2M ADAPTER, TRIPOD, MOUNTs with NVIS, TITANIUM SUPERWHIP, 80 and 60 METER COILs, ALL TUNED RADIALS, RF GROUND SPIKE, PROPAGATION CHART, and 2 GO BAGS. In a colour gift box. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio.
- Perfect for Vacation or Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount with SuperTilt NVIS + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + Two GB2 Super Go Bags + GP3 RF Ground Spike + SP3 SuperSpike + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR3017, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2B, MR2R, MR2Y + HF Propagation Chart. Everything collapses down into the stealth black Go Bag zip cases with velcro pockets and straps.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended max height 8ft (2.4m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13"x9"x3.5" (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Everything in the Go Bags totals 9 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). FULL COMPATIBILITY: All HF Amateur Radio transceivers and autotuners. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and all HF frequencies in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: New UM2 SuperMount Upgraded for 2023 with NVIS SuperTilt. Dual Band HF + 2 meters, Durable SuperWhip, indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible it can be rolled up in an 12" circle and stowed in the new design GB2 Super Go Bag. TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on a flat surface. UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25" pipe, post, balcony railing, or ground spike.
- 1. full-size half-wave dipole antenna level , the classic high efficiency antenna.
- 2. fully waterproof Carbon Wei Balun
- 3. Common quad-band (5/7/14/21/28-29/50MHz) mark , with the bobbin easily adjust the switching frequency
- 4. special canvas pouch , the volume is very small, very easy to Portable
- 5:Gross Weight: 0.4kg Will ship it via fast shipping that you can get it within 13-17days.
- A Portable Compact VHF Tuned Antenna That Fits a Hand held or Automobile Ham Radio Allowing Increased Communication Capability for Emergency Hunting Backpacking Camping Hiking
- Simple To Set Up and Use No Tools Needed Ready To Use Out of the Package
- A Made In The USA Product Using Top Quality Coax Wire Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings Assembled With Weather Tight Connections
- Product Comes in a reusable 6 Mil Plastic Bag With Instructions an Adapter For Your Specific Radio and Enough Attached 550 Cord to Gain Height
- Package is 10 inches x 12 Inches Antenna is Approximately 28 Feet Long Including Cord
- Antenna, Vertical, Dual-Band Base/Repeater, Fiberglass, 2m/70cm, 150W, UHF Female/SO-239, 4.5 ft. Height, Each
- Fiberglass Radomes. Stainless Steel Hardware. Wide Band performance
- Factory adjusted - no tuning required. High wind rating. DC grounded
- Connector: UHF
- Remarks: Works well in areas where height and/or antenna restrictions are an issue.
- THIS IS: The model MC2 SuperPlexer by Super Antenna. The 2 meter band adapter for all Super Antenna MP1 series antennas. Designed as part of the /backpack /base /travel /mobile /portable antenna system for transmitting and receiving on HAM radio frequencies. Deploys in one minute by one person with no tools needed.
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 144 MHz to 148MHz. When utilized with your Super Antenna MP1 series antenna (sold separately), this adapter provides simultaneous HF and 2 meters on the same coax cable. BAND: 2 meters. The MC2 SuperPlexer has no negative effect on HF operation, it can be kept on the antenna continuously.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Super Antenna MP1 series Antennas and Equipment. Attaches by inserting between the MP1 SuperSlider and the mount. Also may be compatible with other mobile antennas such as manually tuned bug catchers, CB whips, bug sticks, and many other tunable mobile whips that have 3/8"-24 fittings.
- POWER RATING: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. SIZE: 20.0"x1.25"x1.25" (15x32x32cm). COLOR: Stealth Black and Metallic. WEIGHT: 12 ounces (200g).
- FITTINGS: 3/8-24 standard threads, male fitting on bottom, and male fitting on top of diplexer. CONTENTS OF PACKAGE: 1 MC2 SUPERPLEXER, 1 ER2 EXTENSION ROD, 1 MR2B RADIAL SET, 1 MR2R RADIAL SET, 1 MR2Y RADIAL SET. Note: This is only a 2 meter adapter.
- Clamp-on mounting type
- UHF female, SO-239 Connector
- Fiberglass material
- 330W Antenna Power Rating
- Wideband reception covering 25MHz–1,300MHz
- Transmit bands 144MHz/220MHz/440MHz/900MHz/1,290MHz
- Rust-free stainless steel structure
- 200W max power
- Multi-band center-fed dipole antenna capable of 1500 Watts. It consists of 52 feet flat-top fed with 17 feet of 450 Ohm matching section ending in an SO-239 coax connector.
- Frequency:136-174mhz; Connector:SO239/UHF Female/SL16-Female; Gain:2.5dBi; Max power:100W
- Length:17inch; Material:Fiberglass(Strong, durable and waterproof)
- Easy to install;Provides stable signal;good for your indoor and outdoor work.
- Work for BaoFeng, Kenwood, ICOM, YAESU, TYT, Retevis, Motorola, Vertex Standard, HYT, Hytera, Uniden, Cobra, President, Midland, Wilson VHF handheld radios and mobile radios, radio scanners,repeaters,Marine VHF Radio,etc.
- Package include:1*VHF Fiberglass Mobile Antenna ; 1*Antenna Mount Bracket
Last update on 2023-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 2 Meter Dipole Antenna?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 2 Meter Dipole Antenna? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 2 Meter Dipole Antenna, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 2 Meter Dipole Antenna available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 2 Meter Dipole Antenna that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 2 Meter Dipole Antenna?
- What benefits are there with buying an 2 Meter Dipole Antenna?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 2 Meter Dipole Antenna?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 2 Meter Dipole Antenna, much less the best one?
- Which 2 Meter Dipole Antenna are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 2 Meter Dipole Antenna?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 2 Meter Dipole Antenna, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 2 Meter Dipole Antenna, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 2 Meter Dipole Antenna. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 2 Meter Dipole Antenna buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 2 Meter Dipole Antenna currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 2 Meter Dipole Antenna has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 2 Meter Dipole Antenna?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 2 Meter Dipole Antenna.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 2 Meter Dipole Antenna objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 2 Meter Dipole Antenna.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 2 Meter Dipole Antenna, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 2 Meter Dipole Antenna is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 2 Meter Dipole Antenna information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 2 Meter Dipole Antenna is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How do you calculate the length of a dipole?
A: Enter the desired operating frequency in megahertz to get a good starting length for a dipole in both feet and meters. The formula for calculating the approximate length of a dipole is: Dipole length in feet: 468 / frequency in MHz. Dipole length in meters: 143 / frequency in MHz. These are only approximate values.
Q: What is a 2 meter antenna?
A: Product Description. Our flagship model, The Two Meter J-Pole Antenna comes in two different configurations, either as a one piece antenna for base station use, or as a two piece breakaway model great for portable operations. The J-Pole makes a great base station and emcomm emergency communications amateur radio and scanner antenna.
Q: What is the length of antenna?
A: Rather than bore you with all the specs for these antennas, basically the 2m antennas are about 19 feet long and the 70cm antennas are about 10-14 feet long. The gain on the 2m antennas is about 11-15db and the gain on the 70cm antennas is about 15db. As you can see, all the antennas are roughly the same length.
Q: What is a horizontal dipole antenna?
A: The horizontal dipole antenna is a directional antenna. In general, the greater the length of a center-fed antenna, in terms of wavelength, the larger the number of lobes into which the pattern splits.