The Best 250 ml graduated cylinder of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 250 ml graduated cylinder of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,159 Reviews Scanned
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 250ml capacity measuring cylinder. Class B tolerance. The translucent, rigid polymer construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a octagonal base for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised 2ml graduation lines that are marked every 20ml. Calibrated to contain
- POLYPROPYLENE CONSTRUCTION || Made of high quality polypropylene that features high heat tolerance, and good to excellent chemical resistance. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
- 250ml Glass Graduated Lab Cylinder, made of Thick Borosilicate Glass for Durability
- Durable and Chemical resistant with 3.3 borosilicate glass for premium quality, strength and transparency, which can handle any high pressures and temperatures from the most harsh chemicals to extreme heating agents.
- Internal diameter of 37mm Approx
- Comes with Spout for easy pouring, and prevent chemical spills.
- Laboratory Grade Cylinder, but feel free to be creative with it!
- Cylinder Size : 250ml
- Graduations: 5ml, 25ml to 250ml
- Material: Polypropylene
- Single Metric Scale
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- Durable Lab Test Tube Flask: 250ml graduated cylinder is made of food-grade polypropylene plastic, sturdy and durable, lightweight, easy to handle and clean. Plastic graduated cylinders features a hexagonal base provide maximum stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant.
- Package Included: You will get 1 set of science lab equipment: 6 pack plastic measuring cylinders with the capacity of 250ml. Graduated cylinder beaker for safe, accurate and rapid liquid transfer. Easy to clean, and reusable.
- 2-sided making & pour spout plastic graduated cylinders: Transparent Measuring Cylinder has blue lines on one side and raised plastic lines on other side make it easy to read. Wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring.
- Great Science Lab Assistant: Plastic cylinders are convenient for children to DIY various experiments. Transparent graduated cylinder is a good assistant for school, home and science lab to test and measuring liquid in a beaker cup form.
- Lab Measuring Test Tube Application: Plastic measuring cylinder is suitable for measuring precise quantities of liquids, test tubes, syringes, pipettes, also ideal for professional laboratories, science classrooms and household use.
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 250ml graduated measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- CLASS A TOLERANCE || Class A tolerance ±1.00ml, as per DIN EN ISO 4788 standard
- BLUE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, blue printed graduations and specifications. 2ml Subdivisions. Calibrated to contain
- ROUND BASE || Cylinder features a round base for maximum stability and a spout for easy pouring
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
- Capacity: 250ml
- Graduations: 2ml, from 20ml to 250ml
- ASTM Tolerance: +/- 2ml
- Approx. O.D. x Height: 42mm x 320mm
- Approx. Inside Diameter: 37mm
- Perfect design,shatter-proof：Different from other glass cylinder, this lab cylinder with plastic base and bumper guards which can anti-falling at maximum extent.
- Thicken 3.3 borosilicate glass:3mm thick glass cylinder wall,which with better heat resistance and longer use time.
- Excellent chemical resistance:Can be used as a reaction container for strong acid and alkali.
- Clear reading lines:Molded-in graduation lines on the back of the cylinders ensure easier, more accurate fluid level readings.
- Come with one glass dropper: the package come with one glass dropper, it can be used in wide area.
- 【Durable Measuring Cylinder】The 250ml graduated cylinder set are made of food grade polypropylene plastic, non-toxic and odorless, easy cleaning and sterilization, durable and long lasting
- 【Easy to Read】Blue lines on one side and raised plastic lines on other side make it easy to read and suitable for laboratory test and measuring liquid in a beaker cup form
- 【Sturdy and Stable】Plastic graduated cylinders features a hexagonal base provide maximum stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant
- 【Easy to Transfer】Wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring
- 【Wide Application】Plastic graduated cylinder are suitable for use in professional laboratory test, science projects and household use
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Thick, uniform walls provide excellent strength against breakage. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is ideal for classroom, garage and home use
- ASTM E1272 || Class A Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- 3 PIECE SET || Set includes three measuring cylinders. 50ml, 100ml & 250ml capacities. Each features a hexagonal base for maximum stability and is fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
- SAFETY PACK || Set is packaged in a custom fit, thick foam casing, for safe storage and worry free transport
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
- This Glass Measuring Cylinder with Perfect design,shatter-proof：Different from other glass cylinder, this lab cylinder with plastic base and bumper guards which can anti-falling at maximum extent.
- The Measuring Cylinders are Made From Thicken 3.3 borosilicate glass:3mm thick glass cylinder wall,which with better heat resistance and longer use time.
- The Gratuated Cylinder with Excellent chemical resistance:Can be used as a reaction container for strong acid and alkali.
- The Lab Cylinders with Clear reading lines:Molded-in graduation lines on the back of the cylinders ensure easier, more accurate fluid level readings.
- The Glass Cylinders Come with one cylinder brush: the package come with one cylinder brush, the cylinder can be used again after clean up.
Last update on 2023-02-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 250 ml graduated cylinder?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 250 ml graduated cylinder? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 250 ml graduated cylinder, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 250 ml graduated cylinder available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 250 ml graduated cylinder that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 250 ml graduated cylinder?
- What benefits are there with buying an 250 ml graduated cylinder?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 250 ml graduated cylinder?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 250 ml graduated cylinder, much less the best one?
- Which 250 ml graduated cylinder are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 250 ml graduated cylinder?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 250 ml graduated cylinder, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 250 ml graduated cylinder, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 250 ml graduated cylinder. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 250 ml graduated cylinder buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 250 ml graduated cylinder currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 250 ml graduated cylinder has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 250 ml graduated cylinder?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 250 ml graduated cylinder.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 250 ml graduated cylinder objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 250 ml graduated cylinder.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 250 ml graduated cylinder, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 250 ml graduated cylinder is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 250 ml graduated cylinder information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 250 ml graduated cylinder is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How do you measure the volume of a graduated cylinder?
A: Using a Graduated Cylinder Measuring Volume of Liquids To measure the volume of a liquid, we use a tool called a graduated cylinder. Using a Graduated Cylinder Using a Graduated Cylinder The markings on a gradulated cylinder tell you its size: “100:1”ml near the top means it measures 100 milliliters and has a marking every one milliliter increment.
Q: What are the measurements of a graduated cylinder?
A: A graduated cylinder is meant to be read with the surface of the liquid at eye level, where the center of the meniscus shows the measurement line. Typical capacities of graduated cylinders are from 10 mL to 1000 mL.
Q: What is the tolerance of a graduated cylinder?
A: graduated cylinders. Graduated cylinders are calibrated either “to contain” or “to deliver” the indicated amount of liquid, and marked “TC” or “TD” accordingly. Formerly the tolerances for “to contain” and “to deliver” cylinders differed; now they are the same.
Q: Where to buy graduated cylinders?
A: Pick up the graduated cylinders you need for your lab at Grainger. These vessels can provide precise measurement of liquids or objects, and some styles include a molded-in handle to help provide easy pouring.