The Best 56T Chainring of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 56T Chainring of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,476 Reviews Scanned
- Apply to folding bicycle mainly.
- 130BCD Integrated Single Chainring
- 45T/ 47T/ 53T/ 56T/ 58T available
- Red/ Black/ Silver/ Gold available
- Fit for 6/7/8/9/10 speed Chain( not for 11 speed Chain!)
- 【Chainring】45T 47T 53T 56T 58T 130 BCD Black single speed chainring, please do not use this chainring with other chainring.
- 【Guard Chainring】The guard chainring can protect the chainring well and prevent the teeth of the chainring from being damaged.
- 【Meterial】Unique shape chainring, CNC process, ultra-light aluminum alloy, high quality and high strength.
- 【Fit】130 BCD Crankset, Single Speed bikes, Track Road Bike, Fixed-Gear Bicycle, Folding Bike, BYA 412 P8, P18, SP8, Dahon Folding Bike
- 【US STOCK】The product will be expedited delivered to you about 5-7 business days that shipped by "USPS Frist Class" from Our 2 US warehouse.
- Material: AL7075
- Size: 56T
- BCD: 130 mm
- OEM package (This item is exactly as pictured and does not include retail package)
- Content : 1 pc/pack
- Mud discharge oblique mouth to prevent sediment accumulation.
- Specifications: 50T 52T 54T 56T 58T 60T, crank BCD (to-hole distance) is 110 mm.
- The anode is colored to prevent oxidation, so that an oxide film can be formed on the aluminum surface, which effectively protects the aluminum alloy body. Anti-corrosion and anti-rust, no fading.
- The thickness of each tooth is processed by CNC, which can work seamlessly with the inner and outer links of the chain to suit your riding, and reduces friction and noise.
- Material: Made of 7075 aluminum alloy, CNC cutting, corrosion resistance, with positive and negative teeth designed to prevent the chain from dropping, strong bite force.
- MATERIAL:Made of high quality aluminum alloy, light weight, high strength and durability.
- PRECISION PROCESS: Fashionable appearance, cool to mount on your bicycle. Easy to install. A perfect replacement for bike repair.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: High axial strength, strong compatibility, suitable for mountain bike/road bike.The narrow wide tooth design increasing the contact area with the chain greatly,easy to pass through the bumpy road.
- NARROW WIDE TOOTH: 5 options for you to choose.Personalized design, you are free to choose the configuration that suits your own ride.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our product received, you can apply for unconditional return and refund within 180 days.
- Material: This item is 130 Bcd Narrow Wide Single Chainring Black 56T with high-quality CNC Machined 7075 aluminium alloy, Anodized surface, lightweight, high strength and good performance. Please carefully confirm the specification of crank 130 BCD before purchasing.
- More durable and more wear-resistant: The multifunctional of the 130BCD avoid dropping chains and larger wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability.
- Safer and reliable: The new narrow-wide teeth design increases chain intensive, wear life which is safer and suitable for the long cycle work.
- Wide application range: The narrow-wide design provides a simple 1x system which ensures ultimate chain retention for virtually any chainwheel configuration and does not require a chain guide and easy to install.
- Multiple models: Suitable for CXR Cross/Fixie/Road/MTB/BMX cranksets and compatible with 8/9/10/11-speed chains.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY MATERIAL ---- Folding bike chainring is made of 7075‑T6 aluminum alloy, smooth surface, bright colors,suitable for mountain bike sprocket, light weight but high strength, not easy to bend.
- HIGHLY FIT ---- Folding bike chainring can reduce chain drop, the gears are neat and symmetrical and fit the chain highly. The bite is firm and stable.No longer worry about the chain doping, easy to pass through the road.
- NARROW WIDE TOOTH ---- The Pwshymi 56T Chainring design greatly increases the contact area with the chain, so that each tooth can be fully inserted into the chain, increased grip,more compact and simple, and also greatly improve your speed.
- SUITABLE FOR CNC ---- Machining integrated, intensity is more secure, appply for long time cycling. Road Bicycle TT Chainring is suitable for various bicycle cranks with a BCD of 130mm/5.1in. Suitable for: road bike, small wheel bike, folding bike.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE ---- Although our products are of good quality, we will still provide you with the best after-sales service. If you have any problems after purchase, we will give you the most satisfactory solution,so you can buy with confidence
- BCD: 144 mm.
- Material: 7075 aluminum alloy, anodized surface.
- The new design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise.
- Suitable for most of Shimano and Sram cranksets, please confirm that your crank BCD specification is correct before purchase.
- Package include: 1 x 144 BCD chainring.
- 【Premium Crank Set】Folding bike crankset with 45T 47T 53T 56T 58T 130 BCD Black single speed chainring, please do not use it with other chainrings.
- 【Guard Chainring】The guard can prevent the teeth of chains from being damaged and extended the service life.
- 【Crank set】Square Cranksets, Crank arm length: 170mm. Weight: About 600g
- 【Fit】Single Speed 14'' 16'' 20'' Folding bikes, Track Road Bike, Fixed-Gear Bicycle, BYA 412 P8, P18, SP8, Dahon Folding Bike
- 【US STOCK】The folding bikes cranksets will be expedited delivered to you about 5-7 business days that shipped by "USPS/UPS" from Our 2 US warehouse.
- Aluminum Alloy Material: Using high strength aluminum alloy material to cut and shape, full CNC processing technology, multi color anode, sturdy and durable.
- Positive and Negative Teeth: The design of positive and negative teeth, the gears are neat and symmetrical, and highly fit the chain, the bite is firm and stable.
- Reduce Chain Falling: The unique tooth shape design greatly increases the contact area with the chain, which can enhance the grip and reduce the chain falling.
- Humanized Design: The ergonomic shape of the bicycle chain link uses the effective effect of pedaling to create more pedaling traction.
- Scope of Application: 56T specifications, 130mm BCD, chain ring is suitable for road bikes, BMXs, folding bikes, can effectively improve the performance of bike.
Last update on 2022-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 56T Chainring?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 56T Chainring? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 56T Chainring, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 56T Chainring available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 56T Chainring that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 56T Chainring?
- What benefits are there with buying an 56T Chainring?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 56T Chainring?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 56T Chainring, much less the best one?
- Which 56T Chainring are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 56T Chainring?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 56T Chainring, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 56T Chainring, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 56T Chainring. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 56T Chainring buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 56T Chainring currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 56T Chainring has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 56T Chainring?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 56T Chainring.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 56T Chainring objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 56T Chainring.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 56T Chainring, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 56T Chainring is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 56T Chainring information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 56T Chainring is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: Can You Power a 53T 130 BCD chainring?
A: You really got have the legs to power such a large chainring. For those who can settle for a 53T 130 BCD, we have Ovalised Chainrings. Oval-shaped chainrings may not be a new invention, but these days they’re proving more effective than they ever did in the past.
Q: What size chainrings do I need for my bike?
A: Mountain bikes nearly always have a triple set of chain rings up front; road riders can consider this, too, if their rides tend to be hilly. Mini Velos or Folding bikes by virtue of the smaller tires compensate gearing range by the use of bigger chainrings so it is no surprise that you will find 53T or 55T chainrings configured on folding bikes.
Q: Are ovalised chainrings any good?
A: For those who can settle for a 53T 130 BCD, we have Ovalised Chainrings. Oval-shaped chainrings may not be a new invention, but these days they’re proving more effective than they ever did in the past. Advocates include the 2008 Tour de France winner Carlos Sastre, and the UK’s Bradley Wiggins who ﬁnished fourth in 2009.