The Best 63/37 Solder of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 63/37 Solder of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,484 Reviews Scanned
- √ Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- √ Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- √ Flux content 1.8%，electrical soldering wire dia is 0.8mm (0.0315inch)，gross weight 50gram (0.11lbs),good size for pocket
- √ Low Melting Point: 361F/183C. easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong soldering point.
- √ Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc. (WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause brith defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to the offical Proposition 65 Warnings Website)
- Package Dimensions: 6.223 cms (L) x 6.731 cms (W) x 6.223 cms (H)
- Product Type: Electronic Component
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Specially repackaged by TekLine Supply
- 1-Ounce pocket size pack contains approx 27 feet of solder!
- 67/37 Tin/Lead is most common for electronics work
- .031" Diameter is common for fine-pitch electronics work
- High activity RA formulation
- Meets J-STD-004 and QQ-S-571
- No clean formula
- Standard flux core percentage at 2.2 percent
- Melting point: 361 degree F
- 63 Percent tin, 37 percent lead
- (1) Kester 24-6337-0027 Spool, 1 Pound per Spool
- Diameter - 0.031"Inch (0.80mm)
- 63% Tin / 37% Lead (Product contains Halogen)
- 66 Rosin Core / 44 Flux (3.3%)
- Authentic Kester Product
- Industry standard for decades
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallization's
- High activity rosin core formulation
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
- Standard core 66 (3.3 percent flux)
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: WB63/37
- Item Package Dimension: 11.0" L x 1.0" W x 1.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
- Rosin activated flux core (ra)
- Non-corrosive non-conductive flux residue
- Meets j-std-004c/ j-std-006b
- Standard Flux Core percentage at 2. 2%
- Melting point: 183 °c/ 361°f
- Price for: each external diameter - metric: 0.508Mm external diameter - imperial: 0.02&Quot
- Solder gauge awg: 25Awg solder alloy: 63, 37 sn, pb melting temperature: 183°
- C weight: 453.592G external diameter: 0.02&Quot
- Rohs compliant: no
Last update on 2022-05-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 63/37 Solder?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 63/37 Solder? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 63/37 Solder, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 63/37 Solder available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 63/37 Solder that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 63/37 Solder?
- What benefits are there with buying an 63/37 Solder?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 63/37 Solder?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 63/37 Solder, much less the best one?
- Which 63/37 Solder are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 63/37 Solder?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 63/37 Solder, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 63/37 Solder, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 63/37 Solder. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 63/37 Solder buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 63/37 Solder currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 63/37 Solder has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 63/37 Solder?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 63/37 Solder.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 63/37 Solder objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 63/37 Solder.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 63/37 Solder, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 63/37 Solder is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 63/37 Solder information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 63/37 Solder is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What is the diameter of a 24-6337-8800 solder roll?
A: Kester 24-6337-8800 50 Activated Rosin Cored Wire Solder Roll, 245 No-Clean, 63/37 Alloy, 0.031″ Diameter Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by CML Supply when you purchase 2 or more. Shop items Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings.
Q: What is the best solder to use?
A: Kester 44 63/37 is the only solder I really use now… the quality of Kester in general is fantastic and the 63/37 is a pleasure to work with. Kester has other really interesting stuff too, like the 245 and 275 No Clean, but for 90% of us, good ole Rosin core 44 will do just fine.
Q: How many feet of solder are in a pocket size pack?
A: 1-Ounce pocket size pack contains approx 27 feet of solder! 67/37 Tin/Lead is most common for electronics work .031″ Diameter is common for fine-pitch electronics work New (2) from $12.49 FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.