The Best 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,045 Reviews Scanned
- Designed for changing PCIE 8PIN cable installation direction. Attention to the GPU connector direction before purchasing.
- Package included 3 adapters of Reverse Type of connector interface adapters, Please check the connector interface type on your GPU before purcahsing.
- 180 Degrees U turn design, connecting between PSU Cable and GPU connector, does not cause pressure on the GPU connector for long-term stable use
- Can install the 8pin PSU PCIE cable from vertical to horizontal direction with this adapter to fit in height limited chassis
- These adapters are for using on PCIe connectors, compatible to all graphics cards such as: ASUS, ASRock, EVGA ,Gigabyte, Radeon, Sapphire, NVIDIA, etc.; Mind the connector type before purchasing.
- Connectors A- 8 Pin GPU male (connect to VGA 8 Pin port - photo #2) Connector B - 2x 8 (6+2)pin male (connect to PCIe 8(6+2) Pin port graphics card - photo #5) . Please Note that the two connectors cannot be used alternately;
- GPU 8 pin male end to connect to the power connector of the power supply and two 8 pin(6+2) male ends to plug into the video graphics card;Compatible ONLY with Silverstone, EVGA 1600T2/1000T2/850T2/750T2 1600P2/1200P2/1000P2/850P2/750P2/650P2 1600G2/1300G2/1000G2/850G2/750G2/650G2/550G2 1000G3/850G3/750G3/650G3/550G3 NEX650G/750G 650GS/550GS,Thermaltake and COUGAR power supply with PCI-e 8 pin port (GPU) - not PCIe 6+2 port , not CPU port (as shown in product photo 2 ,3 and 4) !!!
- NOTE: this cable is NOT compatible with EVGA (1000PS, 850GS, 1050GS) ,Thermaltake smart series ,Seasonic and Corsair power supply;
- Compatible with 6-pin & 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers from ASUS,ASRock,Radeon,Sapphire,EVGA and Gigabyte. NOTE - The 8 pin (6+2) ends could be used as 6 pin or 8 pin end by sliding on/off the 2 pin !!!
- Length:(Approx) 25 + 10 inches,Gauge: standard 18AWG - UL1007 ; ribbon cable.NOTE: This cable is only for the brand and model as listed. In order to avoid any compatible problems, please carefully check your PSU's brand, model and modular ports before placing order or contact us if you are not sure about it.
- 100% GPU- 2x PCIe adapter cable splitter;Genuine new copper cores, no recycled materials.The length of the product(Approx): 12-inches.Gauge: standard 16AWG - UL 1007
- 8 Pin GPU female to 8 Pin PCIe male adapter cable provides a convenient solution for supplying video graphics card power with an 8 pin connector for GPU cards that require more power
- A female end to connect to the power connector of the power supply and two male ends to plug into the video graphics card; NOTE - This splitter cannot be used to power motherboards !!! (This is NOT EPS 8 Pin cable !!!)
- Compatible with 6-pin & 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers from ASUS,ASRock,Radeon,AMD,Sapphire,EVGA and Gigabyte
- ATTENTION PLEASE: the product is supplied ONLY in the exclusive packaging of the manufacturer - the brand name "TeamProfitcom" as shown in the product photo photo #5. You get the right and good quality products guaranteed by our brand "TeamProfitcom"
- PCI express power cable adapter connects a PCIe video card with an 8 pin connector to a power supply with two spare L4 Molex power connections; Check that your PSU is rated to power the video graphics card
- PSU upgrade saver power cable provides an option for a power supply without a PCIe connection for GPU power; Dual Molex connectors are designed to connect to separate rails on different Molex daisy chains to power a PCIe video graphics card from an older PSU
- 8 pin PCIe to Dual Molex female to male cable provides a convenient solution for video graphics card power with two Molex connectors for GPU cards that require more power
- Sturdy graphics card power cable has male Molex connectors and a female PCI connector with a latch to prevent accidental disconnections
- Video graphics card compatible with graphics cards from popular manufacturers such as EVGA GeForce, Gigabyte, Sapphire, and XFX
- 1x 8-pin PCI Express (female) connector to 15-pin SATA (male) connectors
- Converts a SATA to an 8-Pin PCI-Express Connector
- Position devices as needed within your computer case, with an extended power connection
- The Cable adapter is handy for your toolbox when building, upgrading or repairing computers
- Two of the pins can be detached to convert it into a 6 pin connector
- 『CPU 8P - Dual 8P(6+2)』ATX 8 pin male end to connect to the power supply (NOTE: 8 pin male connector is ATX 8 pin, not pci-e 8 pin.) and two PCIe 8 pin(6+2) male ends to plug into the video graphics card.(NOTE: the 8 pin end and two 8 pin(6+2) male ends cannot be used interchangeably);
- 『Only designed for graphics vedio cards, it doesn't work with motherboards』Compatible with 6-pin & 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers such as: ASUS, ASRock, Gigabyte, Radeon, Sapphire, NVIDIA Tesla GPU, etc. (The 8 pin (6+2) ends could be used as 6 pin or 8 pin end by sliding on/off the 2 pin.);
- 『Compatibility』ONLY compatible with Corsair RM/RMX/RMi/HX/HXi/AX/AXi/SF/TX/TX-M/CS/CS-M/CX/CX-M series,Greatwall BTX-650SD/750SD/1000SD/EPS 1250DA/1560DA, Cougar CMX400W/450W/CX series/GX800W/GX600W/GX1050W,Antec Neo Eco 400M/650M/550M, Tt smart SE530/SE730, Thermaltake toughpower xt platinum 1275W/775W, OCZ 500M/700M XSP series, OCZ 700w mod x stream-pro;(NOTE: Do not work with AX1200.)
- 『Parameter』Length(including connectors): 25-inch + 9-inch(63cm+23cm), Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Quantity: 1pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs (only designed for graphics vedio cards, it will not work with motherboards);
- 『Note』This cable was only designed for the brand and model as listed in the 3rd Point. If you use other incompatible brand PSUs or types, it will definitely burn or damage the PSUs or graphics cards and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure if it supports your power supply;
- 『CPU 8P - Dual PCIe 8P』CPU 8 pin male end to plug into the NVIDIA graphics card, dual PCIe 8 pin female ends to plug into the 8 pin(6+2) connector of power supply;
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with Tesla K80/M40/M60/P40/P100, 170hx nvidia cmp other NVIDIA graphics card with CPU 8 pin port, etc.;
- 『Note』The 8 pin male end is CPU 8 pin, not pci-e 8 pin, which was only designed for NVIDIA graphics card with CPU 8 pin port. If you connect it with other incompatible devices, it will definitely burn or damage the motherboards, PSUs or graphics cards and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure about it;
- 『Parameter』Length(including connectors): 4-inch(10cm), Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Maximum power: 600W, Quantity:2pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- ATX 8 pin female to 8 pin female 180 degree angle power adapter for desktop computer graphics card
- Designed to change the orientation of the ATX 8 pin cable
- This adapter can be used to install the 8pin power cord from vertical to horizontal direction, which will solve the problem of PSU installation in the limited height chassis
- Turn the power interface of the graphics card 180 degrees to beautify the power wiring of the graphics card and reduce the height of the power cord
- Multi layer circuit board thickened copper, solid pin of plug-in interface, thickened insulation EVA to protect solder joint, stable power supply, durable, lead-free, environment-friendly and firm welding
- 『Solution』Providing a convenient solution for changing the installing direction of PCIe cables with these 180-degree U-Turn angle PCIe mini low-profile connector adapters;
- 『Including』PCIe 8 pin male to female adapter standard type*2pcs, PCIe 8 pin male to female adapter reverse type*2pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『Compatibility』These adapters are standard PCIe connectors, so it will work with all graphics cards such as: ASUS, ASRock, EVGA ,Gigabyte, Radeon, Sapphire, NVIDIA Tesla, etc.;
- 『Parameter』Dimension(L*W*H): 8 pin adapter-30*19*16mm, Gauge: premium high-performance black PCB with EVA pad;
- 『Note』This adapters were only designed for graphics card (GPU), not motherboard or CPU. The standard type works with the PCB board without gap, the reverse type works with the PCB board having gap. Please refer to the image 4th for details;
- These 180-degree U-shaped PCIe mini-thin connector adapters provide a convenient solution for changing the installation direction of PCIe cables.
- Multi-layer circuit boards and thick copper are used to ensure stable power supply for high-power graphics cards, and insulating EVA sponges are used to protect solder joints to avoid short circuits.
- These adapters are standard PCIe connectors, so it will work with all graphics cards such as: ASUS, ASRock, EVGA ,Gigabyte, Radeon, Sapphire, NVIDIA Tesla, etc.;
- Size: 6-pin adapter -30 * 14.5 * 16mm, 8-pin adapter -30 * 19 * 16mm.
- Note: This adapters were only designed for graphics card (GPU), not motherboard or CPU. The starndard type works with the PCB board without gap, the reverse type works with the PCB board having gap.
Last update on 2022-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector?
- What benefits are there with buying an 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector, much less the best one?
- Which 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 8 Pin Graphics Card Power Connector is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How do I Check my graphics card in Windows 8?
A: Steps to check graphics card on windows 8. 1. Right-click in an empty space on the desktop and click on Screen Resolution. 2. Now as the Screen Resolution Window opens click on Advanced Settings. 3. Graphics Card Window opens. Under the Adapter Tab you can get details of Adapter Information and for further details click on Properties.
Q: How much power does the 8 pin connector provide?
A: The 4 pin supplies 155 watts, and the 8 pin supplies 235 continuous watts. For most of the newer processors, even during extreme overclocking, ether connector would work fine. If you want to, you can even connect both the 8 pin and 4 pin CPU connections, all it will do is farther increase the wattage that is available to the CPU (315 watts).
Q: Do you need Molex connectors for graphics card?
A: Important Note: It is always better to prefer Molex connectors over SATA connectors for PCIe power because Molex connectors can provide more current and have thicker wires. This prevents any possible chance of burnout if your graphics card happens to draw more power because of overclocking or higher load.
Q: What is add in graphics card connector?
A: The computer has an add-in graphics card, but the monitor cable is plugged into the integrated video connector. To attach the monitor cable to the add-in graphics card: Shut down the computer. Plug the monitor cable into the add-in graphics card connector.
- 6 Pin Connector Power Supply
- 3 Pin Dc Power Connector
- 3 Pin Dc Power Connector
- 2 pin power connector
- 3 pin power connector
- Sapphire Radeon Rx 480 8Gb Gddr5 Hdmi / Triple Dp (Uefi) Pci-Express Graphics Card 21260-00-20G
- Gigabyte Amd R7 370 256 Bit Gddr5 2Gb 2Xdvi/Hdmi/Dp Overclocked Graphics Card Gv-R737Wf2Oc-2Gd
- Lenovo Ultrabay Removable Graphics Card Nvidia Gt755M 2Gb For Lenovo Ideapad Y510P Laptops
- Sapphire 11244-01-20G Radeon Nitro R9 390 8Gb Gddr5 Dvi-D/Hdmi With Back Plate (Uefi) Graphics Card
- Powercolor Pci-Express Video Card Graphics Cards Devil Axr9 390X 8Gbd5-Adhe