The Best 80 Watt Laser Tube of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 80 Watt Laser Tube of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,840 Reviews Scanned
- Powerful Laser Tube: 80W (Max. 100W) CO2 laser tube. Produced with tempered borosilicate glass, premium II-VI infrared lens, gold catalyst coating. The output laser is the TEM00 mode, which has high quality beam spot concentration, high energy density as well as stable spot for optimal performance.
- After Sales: 16 months maintenance and replacement period. Each tube is tested before shipping and we will provide a safe packaging. If it is damaged during transportation or defective, please contact us to provide a new replacement free(except man-made damage). We also provide tech support online or remote.
- Universal Model: Great replacement for the same power or same length laser tube. Before ordering, please check the diameter and length of the laser tube to ensure that the laser tube can be installed in the machine as a replacement.
- Pre-Connected Wires and Ports: The positive and negative pole of laser tube have been welded and sealed in advance. The high and low voltage port have been connected by the high voltage connector.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This 1250 mm (49.2") long 80W CO2 laser tube operates at 18kV for engraving acrylic, cardboard, ceramics, fabric, glass, leather, paper, stone, wood and etc.
- POWERFUL 80W LASER TUBE: This 80W YL H2 laser tube from OMTech offers outstanding performance ideal for all your applications, including engraving, cutting, and marking acrylic, cardboard, ceramics, cloth, glass, leather, paper, plastic, stone, wood, and more!
- LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE: The excellent design and materials of this replacement laser tube create a durable hermetic seal and offer superior heat dissipation to give you a maximum service life of 12,000 hours of operation at low-intensity settings. (Constant use at higher settings will reduce the tube's mean time to failure to around 5000 hours.)
- SAFE AND SOUND: The inner tube for the engraving laser beam is surrounded by built-in water tubing and a hermetically sealed CO2 filled outer tube to keep it cool and ensure optimal performance. Ports at either end allow easy connection with your water pump or industrial water chiller, and a protective cap shields the high-voltage anode from any shorts or arcing.
- SPECIFICATIONS: This borosilicate glass laser tube is 1250 mm (4'2") long and 60 mm (2.3") across. Your laser cutting machine should have a little more space to allow a proper fit. It operates at 20kV and 24 mA or less to engrave as deeply as 1 inch into plywood and acrylic.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES, LASTS FOR YEARS: Preinstalled ports allow for fast and easy hook-up. Order this OMTech laser engraver tube today knowing it's backed with a 1 year warranty and friendly customer service and tech support, available weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm PST.
- POWERFUL LASER TUBE: OMTech's 80W CO2 laser tube, with tempered borosilicate glass, premium II-VI infrared lens, gold catalyst coating, and 10,000 hour long service life, ensures powerful and stable laser beam for optimal performance
- PRECISION MASTERPIECES: Achieve precise cuts using your laser engraver and cutter machines with this single-mode laser cutter tube, which features a 5 mm focused beam spot and an American II-VI infrared lens for reduced light attenuation
- SAFE OPERATION: With integrated water tubing and ports, our laser engraver replacement tube allows for efficient cooling and easy connection to a water pump or water chiller, while the hermetically sealed borosilicate glass case offers exceptional durability
- WIDE APPLICATION: This 1250 mm (49.2") long 80 mm (3.1") wide laser tube operates at 22kV and 5mA for engraving acrylic, cardboard, ceramics, fabric, glass, leather, paper, stone, wood, and more
- SATISFICATION GUARANTEED: Order this laser engraving machine tube from OMTech today and enjoy fast US-based shipping, easy hook-up with preinstalled connection wires and ports, an industry-leading 16 month warranty, and ever helpful customer service and tech support
- 【𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞】 Our Cloudray 100 watt laser power supply for Laser Tubes boasts exceptional compatibility, working seamlessly with 80-100W laser tubes from various manufacturers. With its quick response speed and high-performance capabilities, this power supply delivers impressive cutting power while prolonging the service life of your laser tube.
- 【𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧】 Experience easy control over your laser operations with our power supply's TTL level start and stop functionality. Additionally, it features essential safety measures such as output open circuit protection, TTL signal indication, water through signal indication, and laser output indication. It even includes a convenient button to manually check the output laser, ensuring peace of mind and smooth operation.
- 【𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠】 Unlock the potential of your artistic creativity with our power supply, perfect for sculpting and cutting various materials like acrylic, fabric, double color sheets, and rubber. Experience the precision and power needed to bring your artistic visions to life with ease and confidence.
- 【𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲】Our CO2 Power Supply is equipped with an External Ammeter featuring an LCD screen. This convenient addition allows for real-time monitoring of the processing current and information status. The LCD screen is designed with a trimmer potentiometer, enabling precise adjustments to the current as needed.
- 【𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬】This power supply is designed to excel in a wide range of applications. From intricate sculptures to detailed cuts on acrylic, fabric, double color sheets, and rubber, our power supply brings versatility and efficiency to your creative projects. Embrace the possibilities and elevate your craftsmanship to new heights.
- ★ Power: 80W; Length: 1250mm; Diameter: 80mm; Item includes: 1 x tube.
- 【Wires Pre-Connected】For easy installation, the high voltage end and low voltage port have been connected in advance. If any support needed when installing, feel free to contact us.
- 【Quality Assurance】Each tube is tested before shipping and we will provide a safe packaging. If any problem after receives the tube, do let us know. We are willing to provide the best services and will provide 3 months warranty (except man-made damage).
- 【Advantages】All of our tubes are coated with nano gold catalyst, compared to non-coating one, its power increase about 7-20W. Uses TEMOO mode for output, high spot concentration, higher energy and more stable power. Apply unique glass metal sealing technology, and ensure a longer service life.
- 【Application】This CO2 laser tube is mainly used for laser cutter or laser engraving machine, which can carve and cut acrylic, cloth, leather, bamboo, wood, engraving, etc.
- High intelligence: Built-in control, can communicate with motion controller,and it can communicate with max 32pcs power supplies by cascade connecting, then the controller panel can display working condition of power supply, very easy for user to monitor and judge the fault.
- Make the maintenance much easier: User can judge the problem by himself. Multi-function LCD screen: One LCD screen can show the information of two power supplies, easy use for multi-head machine.
- Universal: With PFC function, AC90-250V input voltage range, globally universal.
- Open circuit protection: When the high voltage end is in open circuit or not connected well, the power supply will start automatic protection, to prevent high voltage arc effectively.
- More safety: With high voltage discharge function, no residual voltage when turning off, safer for user.
- Universal model; Be good to work with MCWlaser 80W (M80 Model) CO2 laser tube,and aslo include other brands same power laser tube.
- The power supply comes with TTL signal indication,water through signal indication and laser output indication.
- Output open circuit protection and "TEST" button to test output laser manually.
- Better heat dissipation and longer service life.
- Be recommended to work with RECI 75W 80W 90W ( W1） laser tube;12 months warranty
- The power supply comes with TTL signal indication,water through signal indication and laser output indication.
- Easy operation: The start and stop of laser can be easily controlled by TTL level.
- Quick response speed and effect; High performance
- DY10 Power Supply Voltage 110V. (Tips: If you have special Voltage requirements, please tell us when you buy it.)
- This power supply is specially designed for RECI Z1S1Z1(75-90W) laser tube
- Quick response speed and effect,high performance,large cutting power,it also can prolong laser tube service life.
- Easy control: the start and stop of laser can be easily controlled by TTL level.
- The power supply has TTL signal indication, water through signal indication and laser output indication.
- Application: Replacement Parts for CO2 Laser Tube and CO2 Laser Engraver /Cutter / Marker
- RECI W Series Laser Tube: W2 laser tube, 90-100W laser power. 10,000 hours service life.
- After Sales: 18 months maintenance and replacement period. Each tube is tested before shipping and we will provide a safe packaging. If it is damaged during transportation or defective, please contact us to provide a new replacement free(except man-made damage). We also provide online or remote tech support.
- Universal Model: Great replacement for the same power or same length laser tube. Before ordering, please check the diameter and length of the laser tube to ensure that the laser tube can be installed in the machine as a replacement. The W series (W1,W2,W4,W6,W8 ) can replac the old model S series (S1,S2,S4,S6 S8) tube well.
- The W series tubes are better to work with compatible power supply. Our suggestion is that W1 works with DY10, W2 works with DY13; W4/W6/W8 works with DY20.
- Wide Application: Reci laser tube possesses higer power than the same length laser tube. It is great for engraving acrylic, cardboard, ceramics, fabric, glass, leather, paper, stone, wood and etc.
Last update on 2023-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best 80 Watt Laser Tube?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 80 Watt Laser Tube? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 80 Watt Laser Tube, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 80 Watt Laser Tube available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 80 Watt Laser Tube that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 80 Watt Laser Tube?
- What benefits are there with buying an 80 Watt Laser Tube?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 80 Watt Laser Tube?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 80 Watt Laser Tube, much less the best one?
- Which 80 Watt Laser Tube are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 80 Watt Laser Tube?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 80 Watt Laser Tube, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 80 Watt Laser Tube, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 80 Watt Laser Tube. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 80 Watt Laser Tube buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 80 Watt Laser Tube currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 80 Watt Laser Tube has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 80 Watt Laser Tube?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 80 Watt Laser Tube.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 80 Watt Laser Tube objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 80 Watt Laser Tube.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 80 Watt Laser Tube, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 80 Watt Laser Tube is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 80 Watt Laser Tube information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 80 Watt Laser Tube is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What is a 80 watt CO2 laser tube?
A: 80 Watt CO2 Laser Tube. Introduction: This is the component that contains the CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) that is excited by the voltage coming from the 80W Power Supply. The diameter of the tube is 80mm (approximately 3.15 inches).
Q: What is the difference between A 40W and 80W laser tube?
A: This the 80W laser tube that comes standard with our Vertical Laser XL machine kit. The 80W tube has a much larger diameter than the 40W tube, so for this reason it is not currently possible to add it to the blackTooth laser cutter and engraver.
Q: Can I add an 80W tube to the Blacktooth laser cutter?
A: The 80W tube has a much larger diameter than the 40W tube, so for this reason it is not currently possible to add it to the blackTooth laser cutter and engraver. Each tube is tested for quality before it is sent out, with a voltage test performed and a read-out of performance at different wattages.
Q: What is the expected life of a laser tube?
A: Length: 900mm Diameter:51mm Expected Life: 1200-2000 hours Laser Tube, 30 Watt (38 Watts MAX, 30 Watts nominal) .. Length=1010mm, Diameter=51mm Expected Life: 2000+ hours Laser Tube, 40 Watt (48 Watts MAX, 40 Watts nominal) ..