The Best empty 55 gallon drum of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best empty 55 gallon drum of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,384 Reviews Scanned
- Stores up to 55 gallons
- BPA-free water drum
- Made with food-grade polyethylene
- Measures 22.95" diam. x 35.13"h
- Weighs 18.2 lb.
- Non-Lined Interior for Non-Water Based Products
- Durable and dependable for your solids and liquids.
- UN Rated and tested to help ensure safe shipping of hazardous materials
- Open-head design and removable lid offer full, convenient access to the inside of the drum
- Designed, manufactured and certified to meet UN requirements for shipping hazardous materials under DOT 49 CFR with UN Ratings of 1A2/Y1.8/200 & 1A2/X400/S.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Steve Spangler (Actor)
- Steve Rotfeld (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- 55 gallon Lab Pack Open head Drum Nestable with Plastic Bung Lid and Metal Lever-Lock ring Blue HDPE UN Rated for solids
- Constructed of blue blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, is durable and lightweight, weather and chemical resistant White Bung Lid with metal lever-lock band closure UN/DOT rated Made in the USA
- For use with smaller non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys and 5-gallon pails of non-leaking hazardous material
- Package Dimensions: 24" L x 39.5" W x 24" H
- ☑️ PERFECT FOR HEAVY DRUMS: With a 2-tier platform design, our dolly is capable of fitting a single 30-gallon/55-gallon drum (or 5-gallon pail) weighing up to 900 pounds！Easy to move with specially designed wheels. Can be used for any metal, fiber, and plastic drums. Examples: plastic water barrel, fuel barrels, burn barrels, distillery barrels, water storage and earthquake preparedness.
- ☑️ FLAT SURFACE: Were you ever concerned about the bolts on steel dollies scratching or damaging your barrels? We are here to help! The newly designed enclosed construction cleverly keeps the bolts inside. As a result, our plastic drum dolly has no bulged bolts on the disk surface, making the contact surface flat, smooth, and firm!
- ☑️ Right SIZE: Approximate 24.25-inch diameter x 7.5-inch height (61cm x 19.1cm) overall dimensions: 18.75-inch (47.6cm) inside diameter of inner tier; 23.5-inch (59.7cm) inside diameter of outer tier. Perfect fit for most standard 30-gallon and 55-gallon drum barrels (check your barrel measurements for exact fitment). The 4-inch (10.2cm) tall lip will help secure and stabilize your drum to avoid spilling and falling.
- ☑️ SPECIALLY DESIGNED WHEELS: With the help from five 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter industrial-strength polypropylene made wheels, we make it possible for you to effortlessly control the direction of dollies even in narrow spaces. Their engineered design will make your barrel firm and stable during transportation.
- ☑️ HIGH QUALITY / EASY ASSEMBLY: Who doesn’t love products with long lifespans? Made from industrial-strength polypropylene, the dolly is protected from chips or dents. It is also rust, water, and corrosion resistant, and thus suitable for either indoor or outdoor use. Its easy-to-clean surface makes maintenance a breeze as well! Assembly is easy and only requires a wrench, a nut driver to screw the 5 casters to the dolly. That’s it!
- Premium Material: Made of high-quality aluminum, lightweight and durable.
- Wide Application: Fit for most drums including 10 15 20 30 55 gallon drums.
- Portability: It is 10 inches long, which makes it easy to carry and store.
- High Security: Aluminum makes no sparks when used, ensuring the process free of accidents.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you're not completely satisfied with our product, you will get 100% complete refund in one month.
- [ TRANSFER RATES ] Transfers up to 5.5 Gallons per Minute with Manual Piston-Action - Corrugated, Flexible Discharge Hose Length of 47.2-inch with built-in nozzle holder - Air Vent Cap can be tightened ( clockwise ) to create a siphon vacuum or loosen ( counter clockwise ) to stop or slow the flow
- [ RECOMMENDED ] Flows great with petroleum products, light oils, kerosene, diesel oils, toluene, deodorants, corrosives, chemical insecticides, soaps, detergents, mild acids, antifreeze, liquid waxes, thinner gasoline & drinking water (BPA-Free, Safe for Drinking Water)
- [ SEGMENTED TELESCOPIC TUBE ] 3PC Segmented Suction Tube length of about 34.4-inch, Fits 15-Gallon (50 Liters) and up to 55 Gallon (205 Liters) Drum Barrels - Suction end Outer Diameter: 0.75-inch - Complete with built-in & 2-inch NPS bung adapter for Drum Barrels with 2-inch Openings
- [ MANAUL POWERED ] No Electricity Required: Utilizes lever-action to transfer liquids by a simple grip and pump - Works great with farm equipment, Industrial Vehicles and in Automotive Shops - Quickly Empty 55 Gallon Drum Barrels
- [ MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ] TERA PUMP has been manufacturing reliable pumps for 10 Years and back their product with a 1-Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects - Great in Emergency situations: Use this drum to easily dispense drinking water without any electricity
- Lab pack drum comes with a plastic lid and can be used to store, transport, and dispose of small, intact containers of hazardous materials and help contain spills
- Made of blue HDPE, which weighs less than steel, is resistant to dents, punctures, and certain chemicals, and may be incinerated
- Metal lever-lock ring can be used to secure the lid to the drum
- Has 30-gallon storage capacity; weighs 15 lb.; measures approximately 28-1/2" high and 21-1/4" in diameter
- Meets DOT regulation 173.12 and UN standards concerning the packaging and shipping of hazardous materials
Last update on 2023-01-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best empty 55 gallon drum?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great empty 55 gallon drum? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching empty 55 gallon drum, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest empty 55 gallon drum available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for empty 55 gallon drum that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an empty 55 gallon drum?
- What benefits are there with buying an empty 55 gallon drum?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective empty 55 gallon drum?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any empty 55 gallon drum, much less the best one?
- Which empty 55 gallon drum are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about empty 55 gallon drum?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding empty 55 gallon drum, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for empty 55 gallon drum, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible empty 55 gallon drum. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an empty 55 gallon drum buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available empty 55 gallon drum currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of empty 55 gallon drum has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an empty 55 gallon drum?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your empty 55 gallon drum.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade empty 55 gallon drum objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their empty 55 gallon drum.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an empty 55 gallon drum, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an empty 55 gallon drum is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining empty 55 gallon drum information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding empty 55 gallon drum is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How much does a 55 gallon plastic drum weigh?
A: A 55-gallon plastic drum weighs approximately 20 pounds. For example, Granite Environmental’s 55-gallon closed-head drums weigh 22.2 pounds each. Closed steel drums built by the Lexington Container Company that are each 23 inches in diameter weigh 34 to 38 pounds.
Q: What is the measurement of a 55 gallon drum?
A: A typical 55-gallon drum measures approximately 23.3 x 34.9 inches. However, keep in mind that the exact measurements may vary slightly by manufacturer and the material of the drum. Other common drum sizes include 14, 15, 20 and 53 gallons.
Q: What are the dimensions of a 55-gallon drum?
A: 55 gallon nominal capacity 56 gallon actual capacity 2.2 mm minimum wall thickness Weight: 30 lbs. H:36″ Top Diameter: 233/4″ Bottom Diameter: 235/8″ UN 1H1/Y1.8/100 with one NPT and one BTS closure
Q: What are the dimensions of a 55-gallon oil drum?
A: Standard 55-gallon drums have a radius of 11.25 inches on the inside, which means that the inner dimensions of these barrels measure 22.5 inches in diameter. The steel adds another half-inch, making the external measurement a full 23 inches. Internal height measures 33.5 inches, with an extra half-inch for the steel making the barrel 34-inches-tall.