The Best horse race game board of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best horse race game board of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,512 Reviews Scanned
- Maple Veneer Gametop
- Metal Eyelets Inserted Into Holes
- Durable Plastic/Rubber Composite Horses
- Handmade In St. Louis, Missouri. Approximate Dimensions Are 11" X 21" X 3/4". The Board Game Weighs Nearly 5 Lbs.
- English (Publication Language)
- 【Deluxe game suit】：Our Horse Racing Board is made of high-quality solid wood (pine wood material), finely processed and durable. The size of the equestrian chessboard is 21x11.8x0.8 inches. Each set of products is equipped with 11 metal model horses (4 gold, 4 rose gold, 3 silver gray), a metal horse storage bag, 2 sets of dice (4), 2 boxes of cards, and a detailed instruction manual
- 【Perfect quality】：The horse racing game board is made of high-quality pine wood, and the lines are carved on the wood, which will not be damaged over time. The game board is color printed, which is not easy to fade. In addition, the game board is waterproof and not easy to be damaged. Each metal horse is made of tin alloy. The exquisite and small metal horse is more like some handicrafts
- 【Exciting team sports： Horse racing has a long reputation. We are equipped with detailed game playing methods and exciting games. Roll dice to decide which corresponding horse moves forward. Each horse has the same probability of winning until the horse reaches the last line! Increase excitement by playing this game with luxury gaming tools.
- 【Beautiful decorations and exciting gifts】：Our horse racing chessboard is beautifully packaged and can be given to family and friends. For those who like games, this must be a surprise gift. The metal horse in it is even more beautiful and can be placed in your home. It is not only a game, but also a handicraft
- 【After sales worry free】：The product is tightly wrapped with beautiful color box cardboard (with bubble box inside) to ensure safe delivery. Let you receive our products intact, and we support the return of goods without reason. If you are not satisfied with anything, you can contact us to solve it
- DERBY DASH: Set includes 1 Derby Dash game board, 11 numbered race horses, 2 dice, 1 game piece pouch and dry erase scoreboard
- TEST YOUR ODDS: Choose your horse and roll the dice to dash towards the finish! The dice roll determines which corresponding horse moves forward with each horse having the same probability of winning
- RAISE THE STAKES: Heighten the excitement at the races by placing 'bets on your favorite horse to win the race
- INCLUDES SCOREBOARD: Roll the dice and race until there is a Win / Place / Show (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and mark the finish order on the scoreboard
- FUN GAME FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – This game is fun and provides great exposure to learning about racing, advancing ahead and placing bets on chance and circumstance. It is something the whole family can enjoy together. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- EASY TO PLAY – The game comes complete with instructions on how to play and is easy to learn. You can also customize the rules for the number of players. Use the un-numbered chips as basic betting currency, or substitute with real money or poker chips to add to the excitement.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Game board and racing horses are made of MDF wood with quality construction. Horses stay nicely on the board so you never have to worry about losing them.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Each wooden playing board is made of MDG wood measures 15.25”x11.5”x2.5” for horse height. There are 11 wooden moveable horse, and accessories include 1 full deck of playing cards, 2 dice and 10 plastic chips.
- CHALLENGING: The horse racing game board is entertaining and educational about race, progress, and putting wagers on luck and fate. It's something the whole family will enjoy. It is the best entertainment game that brings the people together through play.
- GIFT QUALITY: Looking to give something out of the ordinary? Look no further than this chess, a classic that has been enjoyed by family and friends for ages. Makes a wonderful gift for Christmas, birthdays and housewarming parties.
- GOOD FOR YOU: Did you know that playing board games can teach important social skills like verbal communication, being patient, sharing, taking turns and enjoying interactions with others? Games like this foster the ability to focus and lengthens the players attention span. Playing games is an easy and excellent way to spend unhurried, enjoyable time together. They are also rich in learning opportunities.
- ENCOURAGES COOPERATIVE PLAY: Multiplayer games can promote interpersonal communication and relationships. The key to winning the game is good collaboration between players. Horse racing game teaches restraint and cooperation, and it engages more areas of the brain and may even produce physical changes. Players utilize higher-order thinking skills, analyze actions and consequences, and visualize future possibilities. Each time the game is played, these skills are strengthened.
- BUY RISK-FREE: We fully stand behind our products with a total satisfaction and 100% money-back guarantee. Not satisfied with this twist cube set? We’ll send you a replacement or issue a full refund. Click “Add to Cart” now to surprise your little one completely risk-free.
- Derby Day - Take home the excitement of the track with the Derby Day Horse Racing game from Brybelly. Deal out playing cards to split shares of the 12 horses. Roll the dice to send the ponies toward the finish line. Then collect your share of the elusive jackpot
- 12-Horse Track - There are 12 Horses on the track and you can play a classic game with 2-6 players or use alternate rules to have up to 12+ players per game
- Custom Currency Included - Includes premium paper currency, adorned with historic horse legends like Secretariat and Seabiscuit, split into denominations from $5 to $100. We suggest dividing the bills evenly between players at the start of each game and leave this fully up to you and the size of your party
- What's The Action - Packaging includes the game board, a deck of cards, currency, dice and instructions that include odds and alternate rulesets. Not interested in play money? The game board includes scratch lines with suggested real currency bids
- The Sport of Kings - This game makes the perfect gift for any horse racing enthusiast, family game night or gambling and casino game fan. When the Triple Crown is out of season, the fun doesn't have to stop
- Kentucky Derby Churchill downs licensed game
- Realistic oval shaped track
- Maple Veneer game board
- Plastic rubber composite horses that are very durable
- Included components: game board, dice(2), horses(11), deck of cards, parts bag
- PREMIUM JOCKEY BOARD :Specially crafted using high quality wood. All lines are carefully carved into the wood and will not fade over time. All the numbers and characters are nicely printed on the board. With its colorful wooden boards, this set is eye-catching and nicely accents any place
- CLASSIC FAMILY GAME AND SUPER EASY TO PLAY: roll the dice and rush to the finish line! Roll the dice to decide which corresponding horse goes forward, each horse has the same probability of winning. An exciting game until the horses make it to the finish line! Play this game with deluxe gaming tools to increase the excitement level.
- CHALLENGING: The horse racing game board is entertaining and educational, involving racing, progression, and placing bets on luck and fate. It is something that the whole family will enjoy. It is the best entertainment game that brings people together through play.
- ENCOURAGES COOPERATIVE PLAY: Multiplayer games promote communication and relationships between people. The key to winning the game is good cooperation between players. Horse racing games teach restraint and cooperation, and it engages more areas of the brain and may even produce physiological changes. Players use higher order thinking skills to analyze actions and consequences and to visualize future possibilities. These skills are strengthened each time the game is played.
- PERFECT FOR GIFT GIVING: this horse racing game is beautifully crafted and suitable for your friends or children of many ages, which will give them a sense of surprise
- Now you can have the excitement of the track right at home, with Matty's Toy Stop's Deluxe Wooden Horse Racing Derby Game.
- Try your luck at this Vintage-Style Wooden Tabletop Horse Race Game. The classic set includes a wooden game board, 11 movable horses, 10 plastic chips, two dice, and one deck of cards so the whole family can get in on the fun.
- Easy to play and comes with instructions on how to play and is easy to learn. You can also customize the rules for the number of players. Use the clear chips as basic betting currency, or substitute with real money or poker chips to add to the excitement.
- Makes a great gift and is constructed from high-quality materials to withstand years of play, this unique retro game makes a cool conversation piece in your playroom, living room or office.
- For Ages 6 and Up - For 2 - 6 Players - Dimensions: (L) 15.1" x (W) 11.5" x (H) 2.5"
- Horse Racing Game Set: the package comes with a horse racing game board, 11 horse pawns, a deck of cards and 1 pair of dice; The ideal combination can meet the game needs of you and your family
- Appropriate Size: the game board measures about 48.2 x 30 x 1.5 cm/ 19 x 11.8 x 0.6 inches, large enough for you to have fun with others; You will not be restricted by the venue and devote yourself to the competition; And wood horse is about 6.5 x 5.5 cm/ 2.6 x 2.2 inches, paper card is about 5.7 x 8.7 cm/ 2.2 x 3.4 inches, the dice is about 1.6 cm/ 0.63 inches in diameter
- Sturdy and Reliable: the family board games set is mainly made of wooden materials, with smooth surface, no burr, no bad smell, with good texture, serving you for a long time
- a Good Tool for Sharing and Communication: you can exchange feelings with partners and relatives in your spare time through this horse racing board game, enhance your sense of group and concentrate the attention of players
- Nice Gifts for Others: you can send this horse game with dice set to family, relatives and colleagues, and it is an ideal gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthdays and other occasions
Last update on 2022-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best horse race game board?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great horse race game board? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching horse race game board, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest horse race game board available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for horse race game board that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an horse race game board?
- What benefits are there with buying an horse race game board?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective horse race game board?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any horse race game board, much less the best one?
- Which horse race game board are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about horse race game board?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding horse race game board, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for horse race game board, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible horse race game board. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an horse race game board buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available horse race game board currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of horse race game board has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an horse race game board?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your horse race game board.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade horse race game board objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their horse race game board.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an horse race game board, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an horse race game board is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining horse race game board information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding horse race game board is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How do you make a horse race board game?
A: Distribute an even amount of money to every player participating in the game. Shuffle the horse cards and deal them out to the players until all players have a card, and have each player pay the pot the desired entry fee for the race.
Q: What are the rules of horse racing?
A: HORSE RACING RULES. If a “money” horse number is rolled, the person who rolled it pays the pot the required amount and the dice are passed to the next player. Continue rolling the dice, moving horses forward or paying the pot until one horse reaches the end. The first horse to reach the finish line (last space) is the winner.
Q: How to make a horse racing game?
A: Materials. My game was made from mainly recycled materials that I had at home. But this is what you will need. Build the Base. Center the smaller block of wood onto the larger blocks and screw or glue them together. I screwed mine in. Cutting Out Your Horses. I found an image on google for the horses. … Add Number to Your Horses. Draw 6 circles on your wood. My wood was the sides of an old drawer. … Add Hole to Horses. Using the 16mm spade drill bit find the center of your piece of wood and drill a hole for the horse to attach to … Paint Horses. Paint all the horses a different colour with the matching circle for each horse. … Making Your Race Course. I had a large roll of thick brown paper at home which I painted with a green poster paint. … Making the Dice. I used an old piece of foam mattress and marked out my square and used an electric knife to cut my foam. Making Horse Tickets. I printed my tickets using microsoft word and laminated them so they last longer. … How to Play the Game. Each player picks 2 horses at the start of the game. …
Q: Is horse racing harmful to the horse?
A: Jumps racing is one of the many fates for ‘failed’ and ‘retired’ thoroughbred racing horses (particularly in Victoria and South Australia). Statistics over many years have shown that jumps races are even more dangerous and harmful for horses, with up to 20 times more fatalities than flat races.