The Best Iwiss Crimper of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Iwiss Crimper of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,494 Reviews Scanned
- 「8 PCS CRIMPING TOOL SET」Includes 1 ratcheting crimper, 1 wire cutter&stripper, 6 quick exchange jaws in a convenient storage case
- 「VERSATILE SET」 Apply to heat shrink, non-insulated, open barrel, insulated and non-insulated ferrules, non-insulated terminals,OT&UT terminals
- 「PRECISE CRIMP」 Well polished jaw and ratchet mechanism ensure high-quality crimping effect after repeat crimp
- 「CONVENIENT」Quick and simple to change the jaw with pushing the load pin and swap out the jaws,no more extra tool required
- 「ERGONOMIC」Due to best handle grasping position and comfortable grip made of TPR with non-slip texture,it’s effortless to lots of crimp
- Large Wire Crimper: HX-50BI battery cable ring terminal crimper is designed to crimp 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0 gauge battery lugs, making secure connection with cables, electrical appliances, and other power mechanisms in harsh-duty environments.
- Rotating Die Set: EDM cutting dies are more dimensionally accurate than stamped dies, prevent inaccurate crimps. Compact rotation die for effortless die changing. Size Coded Crimping: When properly crimped, the die code number will be embossed on the connector for easy inspection to determine if correct die and connector combination were used.
- Hex-Crimp Result: Hexagonal crimping is a strong mechanical connection, creating large area of high pressure contact between cable and connector which in turn results in low resistance and high pull-out values.
- Applications: Commercial Vehicles include emergency vehicles, generator sets (Gensets), recreational vehicles, trucks, cranes, and lifting equipment.
- LK-60A Cable Cutter: Made of chrome vanadium steel with induction-hardened & beveled cutting edges for maximum strength and durability. Shear-type jaw for easily cutting through aluminum and copper cable up to 1/0 AWG. Not for use on steel or ACSR type cable.
- 4 way Indents,8 impressions ratchet crimper
- For use with 14,16&18 gage (Contact Size 16) closed barrel terminals from Deutsch,AMPHENOL
- Upgraded internal structure ensures the stability and power equality on the pins
- High quality ensures the durability and long term wearability and the adjustable crimping force improves adaptability
- Applicable to Deutsch closed barrel terminals found on motorcycles, trucks, construction equipment, race cars, agricultural equipment, heavy duty vehicles and other vehicles and equipment subject to excessive vibration
- Tight Space PEX Crimping Tool: IWS-C PEX copper ring crimper tool set is used to connect 1/2’’ & 3/4’’ PEX copper crimp rings with barb PEX fittings. Crimp result meets ASTM F1807 standard.
- PEX Tubing Cutter: IWISS PPR PEX cutter is an easy to use, great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in. PEX A, B, C pipe. Use this PEX pipe cutting tool to create a clean and burr free cut for either Push to Connect PEX fittings or brass crimp fittings.
- Go/No-Go Gauge: Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge (included). Each clamp ring shall be gauged to ensure that it has been crimped properly and for the accuracy of the tool.
- Compact Design: The angled head allows easier access to connections in tight spaces. There are no loose components, jaws to change, or adjustments to be made to create a connection.
- Smooth Mechanism: Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability and durability.
- Automotive Harness Wiring Tool Kit: Ideal for pin & depin automotive electrical connectors like Weather Pack connectors, Deutsch Connectors, Molex connectors which are commonly found on cars, RVs, trucks, motorcycles, race cars and boats.
- Deutsch Crimping Tools: IWD-16, IWD-12 & IWD-20 crimpers are designed for crimping Deutsch solid pins and sockets(Size 16, Size 12 & Size 20) to fit in Deutsch DT, DTP, DTM, HD10, Jiffy Splice connectors.
- Weather Pack Crimping Tool: Delphi WeatherPack Crimper: IWC-1424B Metri-Pack and Weather Pack crimp tool aids in the assembly process of the Metri-Pack 150 & 280 and Weather Pack connector lines. The crimpers are designed to crimp the terminals and seals found in the Metri-Pack and Weather Pack series.
- Open Barrel Terminal Crimper： IWC-1424A open barrel crimp tool is designed to crimp non-insulated, open barrel terminals, also known as OEM terminals. It has five crimp stations that roll the open barrel terminal tabs over the wire and insulation, crimping them to the terminal.
- Pin Removal Tools: ET-01( DT-RT1) Deutsch wedgelock removal tool and depin tools for WeatherPack terminals, Deutsch DT, DTM, DTP connectors release terminals safely without damaging the vehicle wiring harness or terminal block.
- Ideal for micro connector pins with capacity 0.03-0.52mm² 32-20AWG
- Typical parallel crimping type ensures stability and power equality and improves 30% of the crimping-tightness
- Double-layer Wire Electrical discharge machining(EDM) Cutting jaw crimps conductor and insulation sheath simultaneously
- Easy to operate with well-made ratchet mechanism and light environment-friendly handle made of TPR
- Suits Molex CLIK-Mate,Molex PicoBlade,JST SHD,JAM,TYCO D-100,etc
- Purpose: SN-PM is an all-in-one wire terminal crimping tool set which includes an SN series compact crimper, 5 quick changing die sets, one wire stripper as well as a carrying case
- 5 Pieces Die Sets: SN-PM wire crimper tool kit includes 5 quick changing die sets work with heat shrink, insulated nylon/vinyl terminals, open barrel/stamped terminals, wire ferrules, non-insulated connectors, IWS4 solar terminal
- Wire Stripper: Ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-22 AWG. Multifunctional stripper & cutter. Built in shear cutter cuts solid or stranded wire with ease. Easy to use - yields clean, nick-free results every time
- Applications: Wire crimping tool set(8 pieces) ideal for electrical wiring projects in DIY, electronics, RV refit, RC race car, automotive audio, motorcycle maintenance, off grid, etc
- Compact Storage: Crimping tools are steel construction with comfortable cushioned grip handles. Supplied in a durable, plastic molded storage case
- Wire crimping range: AWG24-14 (0.2-2.0mm^2).
- Five cavities perform "B" type conductor for open barrel non insulated terminals.
- Equivalent to Delphi/Packard 12085271 and/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 crimping tools.
- Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up.
- For OEM, Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive non-insulated terminals and stamped contacts from Deutsch.
- 【Product upgrade】NEW 「 HX-50BI 」with 6 dies in AWG: 8,6,4,2,1,1/0,NOT IN METRIC
- 【Precise dies】Hexagonal rotating dies are processed with Wire EDM Cutting, more accurate than normal casting dies.
- 【Comfortable operation】Comfortable grip with antislip surface saves strength and improves user's experience.
- 【Solid construction】Made of high quality carbon steel which can offer long service life.
- 【Versatilel】Compatiable with copper&aluminum cable lug,non-welding and standard electrical connection.
Last update on 2022-10-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Iwiss Crimper?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Iwiss Crimper? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Iwiss Crimper, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Iwiss Crimper available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Iwiss Crimper that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Iwiss Crimper?
- What benefits are there with buying an Iwiss Crimper?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Iwiss Crimper?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Iwiss Crimper, much less the best one?
- Which Iwiss Crimper are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Iwiss Crimper?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Iwiss Crimper, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Iwiss Crimper, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Iwiss Crimper. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Iwiss Crimper buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Iwiss Crimper currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Iwiss Crimper has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Iwiss Crimper?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Iwiss Crimper.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Iwiss Crimper objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Iwiss Crimper.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Iwiss Crimper, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Iwiss Crimper is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Iwiss Crimper information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Iwiss Crimper is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What kind of crimping tools does iwiwiss offer?
A: IWISS’s range of wire rope crimping tools includes economically priced light duty tools for light duty applications as well as more robust pneumatic tools for heavy duty applications. Crimping tools and swaging tools for residential or commercial A/C copper pipes & automotive A/C hoses are included in this category.
Q: What are crimping tools used for?
A: This category covers a wide range of crimping tools involved in making electrical and photovoltaic connections. IWISS’s range of wire rope crimping tools includes economically priced light duty tools for light duty applications as well as more robust pneumatic tools for heavy duty applications.
Q: Why choose iwiss strapping tools?
A: These tools are highlighted with exchangeable crimping dies and laborsaving designs. High quality manual, pneumatic and battery powered strapping tools are all available from IWISS. These tools offer solutions for common strap materials like Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (PET) and steel.