The Best Pci M.2 Adapter of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Pci M.2 Adapter of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,051 Reviews Scanned
- Screws & screwdriver Included.
- SSD Bus interface: NVMe (not compatible with SATA M.2 SSD).
- SSD form factor: M.2 M-Key (Not compatible with B-Key SSD).
- PCI Express Physical interface: PCIe x16/x8/x4 slot. Logical Interface / PCIe Lanes: X4.
- Compatible Sizes: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280. NOTE: It will not fit the PCIe x1 slot.
- Work faster: over 6,000MB/s real-world speed in RAID 0 with capacity for critical footage, images, files, and games
- Highly versatile: installs into a full-height, half-length x8 or x16 PCIe 3.0 or 2.0 slot
- Includes SoftRAID: robust software for creating, monitoring, and managing advanced RAID sets
- Compatible With Mac Pro Mid 2010- Mid 2012 (MacPro5,1) // Mac Pro and Mac Pro Rack Late 2019 (MacPro7,1) // PC Towers
- 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- ➤ M.2 NVME（M Key） SSD to PCIe expansion card
- ➤ Equipped with Aluminum heatsink can reach 5-20 degrees celsius cooling effect
- ➤ Supports 2280/2260/2242/2230mm M.2 SSD
- ➤ PCIe4.0 x4 support PCIe x4 / x8 / x16 slot
- ➤Supports NVMe SSD, such as Samsung 950Pro/960EVO/XP941/PM951/PM961/SM951/SM961, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator M.2 SSD and so on.
- ➤ Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously (One SATA interface and one NVMe interface)
- ➤ Converts one M.2 NVMe SSD (M Key) interface to PCIe 3.0 x4 interface (PCIe 2.0 Compatible), Converts one M.2 SATA SSD (B Key or B+M Key) interface to SATA 6Gbps interface (SATA cable connection required).
- ➤ With advanced heat sink solution,PCB 24 X 5 copper hole effective ventilation heat dissipation,Including 2 heat sinks
- ➤ Supports M.2 SSD size 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110mm
- ➤ Including both regular size and low-profile slot brackets for flexible system chassis installation. LED power and data transfer status. No driver installation required
- Install two (2x) M.2 NGFF PCIe based (AHCI or NVMe) SSD on a single PCIe x8 Card. Allow you to use SSDs individually or in a storage pool for OS or 3rd party software RAID configuration.
- PCI Express 3.0 x8 Lane Host adapter powered by ASMedia ASM2824 PCIe 3.0 Switch. It does not rely on PCIe bifurcation supported by CPU, PCH, or motherboard.
- Supports PCIe M-Key M.2 NGFF (NVMe or AHCI) 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSDs such as Samsung SM951/950/960/970, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator. Not compatible with a 'B' key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or 'B' key M.2 SATA SSD.
- Compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards, and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 x8 or x16 slots. Works with all workstations or servers with Windows, Linux, and macOS. No driver installation is required.
- Fully RoHS compliant. Made in Taiwan. Note: The motherboard BIOS must support NVMe SSD and support booting from PCIe in order to boot from a M.2 NVMe SSD on PEXM2-130.
- Breakthrough Performance for Workstations
- High Endurance Ensures Storage Reliability
- New Possibilities with Higher Capacity
- Intel vroc ready and nvme raid support on amd ryzen threadripper
- New two phase power solution with upto 14w output
- Supports four additional nvme m.2 drives using intel vroc for transfer speeds upto 128gbps
- Pci express 3.0 x16 interface, compatible with pci express x8 and x16 slots
- Stylish heatsink and integrated blower style fan prevent M.2 throttling
- [Active Card] PCI Express 3.0 x8 Lane Host adapter powered by ASM2824 PCIe 3.0 Switch. It compatible with most motherboards, no driver required, supports X8 X16 slot motherboards, old motherboards can also easily achieve "one slot to four drives"
- [Individual or RAID] Install four (4x) M.2 NGFF PCIe based (AHCI or NVMe) SSD on a single PCIe x8 Card. Allow you to use SSDs individually or in a storage pool for OS or 3rd party software RAID configuration. Soft RAID 0 speed test over 6000MB/S.This product does not include NVMe SSD Solid State Drive
- [Compatible] Compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards, and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 x8 or x16 slots. Works with all workstations or servers with Windows, Linux, and macOS. No driver required. Note: The motherboard BIOS must support NVMe SSD and support booting from PCIe in order to boot from a M.2 NVMe SSD on 3002K.
- [Support SSD] Supports PCIe M-Key M.2 NGFF (NVMe or AHCI) 2280 SSDs such as Samsung SM951/950/960/970, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator. Not compatible with a 'B' key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or 'B' key M.2 SATA SSD.
- [High Quality] The adapter is 12V to 3.3V with a 4-way 6A independent power module to meet the power supply requirements of high power SSDs. It can effectively protect the hard disk and data security.This product does not include NVMe SSD Solid State Drive
- 【Turbo fan upgrade cooling】Increase the aluminum casing and turbo fan to enhance the heat dissipation efficiency, multi-directional 3D three-dimensional heat dissipation, and lower temperature.
- 【SK8 transfer expansion card】Support M.2 NVME SSD (M-key), compatible with PCIe 4.0 motherboard, backward compatible with PCIe 3.0/2.0/1.0, support 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 length M.2 NVME SSD.
- 【PCI Express physical interface】Upgrade compatible PCIE X4/X8/X16 slot installation to meet the needs of different players, and M.2 SSD is reliable at full speed and does not require a driver.
- 【PClE Bracket design】Use screws to fix, provide a stable support for the M.2 SSD adapter card, block dust from entering, and extend the service life.
- 【High heat dissipation and easy installation】Adopt double-sided copper hole convection heat dissipation, strong heat dissipation and adaptability, plug and play, easy installation.
- Add an M.2 PCIe NVMe adapter card on the free X4/X8/X16 PCI-Express lane, you will get an extra M.2 slot for M.2 PCIe SSD.
- Full release the speed of PCIE 3.0X 4 Full Speed M.2 PCIe SSD, such as 64Gbps M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD: Samsung 980, Pro WD Black SN850, Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus, Sabrent Rocket Q4, Crucial P5 Plus, and 32Gbps M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSD: Samsung 980/ 970 PRO/ 970 EVO Plus/ 970 EVO, etc.
- 5°C- 20°C cooling effect M.2 heatsink (Varies depending on the environment) keeps your M.2 PCIe SSD under good performance even full-load operation.
- Widely OS compatibility, no driver required for Windows 11/10/8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, and Red Hat. Support OS booting from M.2 PCIe SSD.
- This product pass FCC and CE Certification. Full refund within 30 days for whatever reasons. No Questions Ask! 18-month warranty, covering all quality problems – we’ll offer you a free replacement or full refund.
Last update on 2022-10-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Pci M.2 Adapter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Pci M.2 Adapter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Pci M.2 Adapter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Pci M.2 Adapter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Pci M.2 Adapter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Pci M.2 Adapter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Pci M.2 Adapter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Pci M.2 Adapter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Pci M.2 Adapter, much less the best one?
- Which Pci M.2 Adapter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Pci M.2 Adapter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Pci M.2 Adapter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Pci M.2 Adapter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Pci M.2 Adapter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Pci M.2 Adapter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Pci M.2 Adapter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Pci M.2 Adapter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Pci M.2 Adapter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Pci M.2 Adapter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Pci M.2 Adapter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Pci M.2 Adapter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Pci M.2 Adapter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Pci M.2 Adapter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Pci M.2 Adapter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Pci M.2 Adapter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: Is PCI compatible with PCIe?
A: PCI and PCI Express are not compatible; the slots have different configurations and do not fit with the cards. However, most motherboards have a combination of PCI and PCI Express cards.Do not force your card into a slot if it doesn’t seem to fit; doing so may damage your hardware.
Q: What is an m2 hard drive?
A: M.2 is a form factor for SSDs (solid-state drives) that’s shaped like a stick of gum. These SSDs are generally faster but more expensive than traditional, 2.5-inch SSDs. Thin gaming laptops are increasingly using M.2 SSDs because they take up less room than 2.5-inch SSDs or hard drives.
Q: Can I use a PCIe card in a PCI slot?
A: A little-known fact is that you can install any PCI Express expansion card in any PCI Express slot. For example, you can install an x1 expansion card in any kind of PCI Express slot; it doesn’t need to be installed in an x1 slot.
Q: What are PCIe x1 slots used for?
A: What Uses PCI Express X1. There are a number of devices that connect to the single-lane PCIe slots on a motherboard, including network cards, audio cards and debug cards. The reason PCIe x1 is favored for these devices is because they do not require the massive bandwidth brought about by slots with extra lanes.
- Pci To Pci Express Converter
- pci express wifi adapter
- M.2 To Pci Adapter
- Pci Slot Adapter
- Hiro 802.11Ac Dual Band Pci-E Wireless Adapter Network Card
- Sapphire Radeon Rx 480 8Gb Gddr5 Hdmi / Triple Dp (Uefi) Pci-Express Graphics Card 21260-00-20G
- Powercolor Pci-Express Video Card Graphics Cards Devil Axr9 390X 8Gbd5-Adhe
- Msi Ati Radeon Hd 6450 Pci Express X16 2.0 2Gb 64-Bit Ddr3 Graphics Card
- Mini Pci Express Graphics Card
- External Pci Express Slot