The Best pneumatic oil transfer pump of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best pneumatic oil transfer pump of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,104 Reviews Scanned
- OUR MOST POPULAR HEAVY DUTY 5:1 DOUBLE ACTION OIL TRANSFER PUMP - Amazon Commercial proudly presents its Oil Transfer Pump line of equipment. Double Action pumps are the most effective pump design to transfer SAE grade oils with great versatility.
- PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE - This Air Operated (Pneumatic) Double Action Oil Transfer Pump has a High Flow rate of a Max 40LPM / 10.6GPM. A Max Pressure Ratio of 5:1. A Max Air Inlet Pressure of 1.2MPa / 5-12BAR / 70-175PSI. A Max Fluid Pressure of 6 MPa / 60BAR / 870PSI.
- PUMP SPECIFICATIONS - An Air Motor Effective Dia. of 76mm / 3". An Air Consumption (per minute) 8BAR / 245L / 64.7GAL // @ 115PSI / 8.6CFM / [14.6 M3/hour]. An Air Inlet Connection of 1/4" Quick Plug / 1/4" Female NPT & Oil Outlet Connection of 3/4" Male to 1/2" NPT Male Reducer. A Long Pump 1.050 Mil Liters/277,410 Gal
- EFFICIENT DESIGN - Our Transfer Pumps are Double Action & Self Priming designed, delivering the fast & precise flow rates. This Smart design uses fewer parts for less pump wear & tear, with Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitrating, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life.
- CAPABILITIES - This pump is best suited for a Multiple Fluid types of medium to high viscosity at a short to medium distance, typical fluids handled include: motor oil, synthetic oil hydraulic, gear oil, automatic transmission fluid & suitable up to SAE240 grade oil.
- 💎Easy & Widely Use-- Operate filling for non-corrosive and non-thick liquids. Worked with 50 gallon barrel and other opening containers. With pneumatic operation for higher speed extraction. *Note: Gasoline, and fluid with high volatility, high corrosion, high viscosity, high alkalinity, high acidity, are FORBIDDEN to be applied on the extractor.
- 💎To Fill Steadily-- With the fluid outlet and control valve which can control the fluid to fill steadily.
- 💎Control Operating Pressure Easily-- With pressure regulator to control the operating pressure more easily and conveniently.
- 💎Reduce The Noise-- Piston designed for low noise and stable operation and the noise reduction nut for quieter working environment.
- 💎Multiple Applications Use-- 50 gallon barrel for filling diesel oil, pumping CNC oil or machinery oil out of opening containers, and so on.
- Draining oil from a large displacement engine and getting it to your bulk storage container is a snap with OTC's low profile Transfer Tanker on your team
- The pneumatic pump moves five gallons a minute through the 8-foot transfer hose
- Used oil is collected in a 15 gallon reservoir, and then rolls smoothly on 4 inch free-wheeling casters to your storage location
- Unit measures only 7-1/2 inches tall, allowing it to roll right under all but the lowest vehicles; handle is removable for easy storage
- Can also be used for transferring anti-freeze
- 【INDUSTRIAL QBY4-25L】Material:aluminum; Dissepiment Material:Nitrile Bubber,Fluorine Rubber,Chloroprene Rubber; Type: double diaphragm; Operation Type: Air-operated; Inlet/Outlet Port Size: 1 inch (25mm); Air Inlet Size: NPT 1/2 inch (12.7mm); Flow Rate: 35 GPM; Max Head Lift: 275 ft(84 M); Suction: 23 ft(7M).Can not use for corrosive liquid.
- 【MAXIMUM HEAD】Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump have top quality, a double-acting seal that delivers better performance. 1/2 inch air inlet with NPT fitting uses standard shop air for easy operation.275.59FT/84M, Max Temp : 150 ℉, Max Pressure: 120 PSI.
- 【EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE】Double Diaphragm Pump features an externally serviceable air distribution system and all-bolted construction. Modular air valve is stall-free, this low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time.
- 【RUGGED CONSTRUCTION】 Diaphragm Pump resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life. Bolted construction is designed for leak-free fluid handling.
- 【WIDELY USE】The diaphragm pump with convenient operating are widely used in various industries, such as petroleum, metallurgy, mining, coating material, paint, printing, paper making, water treatment, automotive etc.
- Heavy-duty double diaphragm fuel pump for transferring non-flammable liquids like diesel, kerosene, and oil (note: DO NOT USE for gasoline, bio-diesel, windscreen, or similar chemicals)
- Self-priming pneumatic pump provides a flow rate of 13GPM (50LPM); ideal for fuel stations, construction sites, textile factories, mining stations, and environmental/water facilities
- Maximum pressure of 116PSI/8BAR with 1/2-inch inlet/outlets and an air inlet of 1/4-inch NPT; maximum suction height of 10 feet and a maximum head of 164 feet; can accommodate suspended solids up to 1/8-inch wide; great for IBC tanks
- Compact, lightweight design with durable aluminum body; membrane, o-rings, seals, and elastomers are made of durable Nitrile/NBR/Buna-N material
- Mount upright for safety; measures 9 by 6.7 by 11.6 inches; weighs 12 pounds; backed by an AmazonCommercial 1-year limited warranty
- Built-in thermal relief protects your equipment and investment - no extra kit needed
- Large three inch air motor provides more power to create better flow and performance
- Easy to maintain with a self-cleaning pilot valve and a built-in inlet strainer which protects the pump
- Includes an adjustable bung adapter that simplifies pump installation and provides the flexibility to fit into more applications
- Typical applications include oil transfer in automotive dealerships, fast lube centers and service shops
- Heavy-duty pneumatic (air-operated) 3:1 double-action oil transfer pump for medium- to high-viscosity fluids and short- to medium-distance applications
- Provides a high flow rate of up to 3.2GPM (12LPM); suitable for SAE130 oils/fluids, including motor oil, synthetic hydraulic oil, gear oil, hydraulic fluid, and automatic transmission fluid (NOT for use with gasoline or diesel)
- Air inlet connection of 1/4-inch and oil outlet connection of 3/4-inch male; maximum air inlet pressure of 5-8BAR / 70-115PSI; maximum fluid pressure of 24BAR / 350PSI
- Long pumping life of 221k+ gallons (840k L); minimal moving parts in the air motor assembly translate to less downtime and lower repair costs; corrosion-resistant design uses stainless steel, aluminum, and chrome on key components for longer life
- 2-inch adjustable bung adapter for easy installation; can be barrel, cart, or wall mounted (wall mount kit or extension tub kit sold separately); measures 4.5 by 4.5 by 23 inches; weighs 11 pounds; backed by an AmazonCommercial 1-year limited warranty
- 【INDUSTRIAL QBK-15】Material:Cast iron,aluminum alloy,Stainless steel.Inlet Port: 1/2 inch;Outlet Port: 1/2 inch ;Air inlet size: 1/4 inch;Gas Nozzle: 0.32 inch;Max Flow Rate: 2 m3/h (12 GPM);Suction: 16.4 ft (5M);Max Head: 226 ft (69 M);Max PSI: 115 psi.
- 【EXCELLENT EFFICIENCY】Double diaphragm pump motor design delivers optimum air efficiency.Double Diaphragm:PTFE, Nitrile Rubber and Polychloroprene.
- 【RELIABILITY】 Diaphragm pump unbalanced air valve ensures no-stall operation.Air diaphragm pump good abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, and heat resistance.
- 【SAFETY】 Air diaphragm pump bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling.
- 【VARIOUS INDUSTRIES】Diaphragm pump can petroleum, metallurgy, mining, coating material, printing, paper making, water treatment, automotive and other chemical industries.
- Pressure ratio 2:1 is suitable for typical fluid transfer such as anti-freeze, windshield washer solvent, automatic transmission fluid, motor and hydraulic oil, general chemicals, thinners and solvents, light viscousity coatings
- Durable design offer high endurance in harshest environment, long life, and increased productivity
- Air-operated for high reliability and low cost
- Drum length versions have inlet immersed in material for quicker priming of heavier fluid
- typical of applications : transfer from drum to daily tank, continous or dead end transfer,low viscousity sprays adhesive supply, supply pump for air spray
- PROFESSIONAL SPECIFICATIONS - Alemite Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump has a Flow Rate of 45 GPM with Self-Priming capabilities. Max Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar) with 1" Inlet/Outlets, an Air Inlet of 1/2" NPTF.
- UNIQUE DESIGN & CAPABILITIES - Our Diaphragm Pumps are compact, lightweight & built of an Aluminium body for rigorous applications. The diaphragm is made of Buna-N materials.
- VERSATILE USE - This air-operated Heavy-duty double diaphragm fuel pump is widely used in various industries such as petroleum, metallurgy, mining, coating material, printing, paper making, water treatment, automotive, etc. This fuel pump is designed specifically for the Transfer of Antifreeze, New/Used Oil.
- DEDICATED SUPPORT - We have a dedicated customer service team behind our Alemite Transfer Pumps to make it easy for you to use your pump stress-free knowing we 're always here for you.
- SHIPMENT & COMMITMENT: - Most of the time, we ship products within 48 hours. Sometimes, It takes up to 2 weeks. We always try our best to ship as soon as possible. We are the certified retailer, dedicated to providing a stress-free shopping experience for customers. Buy trustingly, we are here to help.
Last update on 2022-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best pneumatic oil transfer pump?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pneumatic oil transfer pump? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pneumatic oil transfer pump, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pneumatic oil transfer pump available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pneumatic oil transfer pump that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pneumatic oil transfer pump?
- What benefits are there with buying an pneumatic oil transfer pump?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pneumatic oil transfer pump?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pneumatic oil transfer pump, much less the best one?
- Which pneumatic oil transfer pump are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pneumatic oil transfer pump?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pneumatic oil transfer pump, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pneumatic oil transfer pump, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pneumatic oil transfer pump. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pneumatic oil transfer pump buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pneumatic oil transfer pump currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pneumatic oil transfer pump has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an pneumatic oil transfer pump?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pneumatic oil transfer pump.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pneumatic oil transfer pump objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pneumatic oil transfer pump.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pneumatic oil transfer pump, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pneumatic oil transfer pump is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pneumatic oil transfer pump information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pneumatic oil transfer pump is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.