The Best portable fuel transfer pump of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best portable fuel transfer pump of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,886 Reviews Scanned
- OUR MOST POPULAR DIESEL FUEL BOX TRANSFER PUMP KIT - Commercial proudly presents its Fuel Transfer Pump line of equipment. The Diesel Fuel Box Transfer kit is rare and truly unique in the market of portable transfer pumps.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - This portable Fuel box kit includes 10GPM/40LPM DIESEL ONLY Self-Priming 12V DC Pump, Red/Black (+/-) Alligator Clamp Connections, a 13ft. (4m) Delivery/Suction Hose (easy to cut & customize) with Filter & Aluminum Manual Nozzle.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT - The small size, reliable & simple installation of the pump, hoses & nozzle are all designed to fit within the portable & sturdy case, making it easy to carry & transport, while the whole kit is compact enough for efficient storage.
- RESILIENT DESIGN - The pump has a built-in secure handle to the frame allowing while is bolted down, laying secure in case during use. Making for a great on the go pump or emergency back-up for diesel fuel transfer applications.
- PROPER USE - This pump can effectively operate in temperature ranges of -4°F to 140°F (-20°C - 60°C). Use this pump for (DIESEL FUEL ONLY - DO NOT USE FOR GASOLINE). Recommended Duty Cycle: 30 minutes intervals & a Cool Down of 30 minutes between cycles.
- UL, cUL, CE, ATEX, IECEX certifications
- Self-priming pump for gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B20), kerosene and E15
- 30 minute duty cycle, with thermal motor protection
- 10'quick connect power cord with alligator clips
- Quiet operating pump with max dB(A) of 65
- SIPHON ANYTHING IN SECONDS | Easy, Multipurpose Electric Transfer Pump Allows You to Fill & Empty Liquid at Top Speed Without Heavy Lifting | Built-in Adapter Screws Directly Onto Any Standard Gas Can For No-Spill Siphoning | For a Variety of Industries & Applications: Automotive, Lawn, Aquariums, Generators, Etc.
WIDE PUMP COMPATIBILITY | Hose is Made of Highly Durable Polyethylene Plastic with Resistance to Rust & Corrosion, with a Universal Adapter That Fits Most Cans | Compatible with Gasoline, Diesel, Non-Potable Water, Deodorants, Antifreeze, Washer Fluid, Thinner, Toluene & Chemical/Agricultural Insecticides. (* ADAPTER WILL NOT FIT MOST US KEROSENE CAN)
- SIMPLE ON/OFF OPERATION | Just Screw the Siphon Directly Onto The Can & Press the “On” Button to Get Things Moving | To Transfer Liquid, Screw Suction Pipe Onto Supply Container, Place Drain Spout Into Receiving Container & Press “On” for Fast Effortless Flow | To Stop Suction, Just Press “Off”
- FLEXIBLE NO-KINK CONSTRUCTION | Heavy Siphon Pump Features a Maneuverable, High-Quality Hose with Stretchy, Bendable Design that Keeps its Shape Once Placed Into Desired Position—Great for Siphoning in Tight Spaces & Hard-to-Reach Locations | Built-In Adapter Makes it Easy to Move Liquid Without Messy Spills
- CONVENIENT PORTABLE DESIGN | Our High-Quality Device is Built to Last Many Years of Anytime, Anywhere Siphoning Action | Keep it in Your Trunk, Garage, Shop, Scrapyard, Toolkit, Shed or Closet for Quick, Clean, Dependable Liquid Transfer | Great for Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Lawn Mowers, Snowblowers, Etc.
- Portable electric transfer pump, equipped with battery conversion device, you can choose to use 2 D batteries or 6 AA batteries (Batteries are not included).
- Fast conveying speed, Siphons at rate of 2.2 Gallons per Minute or 9 Quartz.
- It is made of high-quality materials, non-toxic, tasteless, easy to use, corrosion-resistant and durable. Hose up to 2 feet is suitable for most emergencies.
- It is widely used transfer gas, light oil, kerosene, diesel and more, Suction Tube Length of 16 inch fits 3 to 5 gallon gas cans, Jerrycans, Pail Buckets etc.（Corrosive liquids cannot be transported）
- Easy to use, Suction Tube Diameter of 1 inch sure to fit most fuel containers.
- Highly Robust Construction: Capacity: 58 Gallon; Flow Rate: 10 GPM. Color: Black. Made of durable polyethylene material, this portable diesel tank is durable, capable of handling changing weather conditions, and resistant to UV radiation. These high-quality materials ensure long service life.
- 58 Gallon Diesel Tank: The portable diesel tank has a well-designed structure. Two valves are provided for pressure release, and a 13.1 ft delivery hose facilitates remote power use. The mechanical clock gauge displays the level of diesel in the tank. Additionally, a 12V pump with a 10 GPM flow rate, battery clamps, 13.1 ft electric wire and a lockable cover is also included.
- Automatic Dispensing Nozzle: Made of premium aluminum alloy and PVC material, this automatic fuel nozzle has a smooth surface finish and is built tough. There is no chemical reaction between the nozzle and oil, so there will be no corrosion or tarnishing. These features ensure long service life.
- Easy to Transport: The portable diesel tank has two grooves for easy and secure movement. It's easy and secure for the staff to lift diesel tanks with convenient grooves, and the integrated forklift pockets allow for secure and stable lifting onto a vehicle.
- Wide Application: The diesel fuel tank is designed to transport diesel fuel wherever needed, offering users the ultimate convenience by allowing them to refuel remotely on-site. It is used in many fields, including tanker trucks, outdoor industries, construction industries, etc.
- This Commercial capable Portable Fuel Box Transfer Pump Kit is designed for all DIY or Professional applications; Capable of delivering fast flows and precision volumes of various fluids; Built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards and provide dependable performance; Manufactured to industry standards
- COMPACT and PORTABLE - The small size, reliable and simple installation of the pump, hoses and nozzle are all designed to fit within the portable & sturdy case, making it easy to carry and transport, while the whole kit is compact enough for efficient storage; The pump has a built-in secure handle to the frame allowing for secure use during operation; Making for a great on the go pump or emergency back-up for diesel fuel transfer applications
- SAFETY and BEST APPLICATION - This pump comes in a very strong and durable steel frame to protect the pump during transit and the user during operation; This pump can effectively operate in temperature ranges of -4°F to 140°F (-20°C - 60°C); Use this pump for (DIESEL FUEL ONLY - DO NOT USE FOR GASOLINE); Applicable use for: Boats (Marine), Pick-up/Work trucks, Fuel Stations, Construction Sites and Tractors (Agriculture) and the everyday DIY hobbyist
- Our Most Popular Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump Kit - Commercial Proudly Presents Its Fuel Transfer Pump Line Of Equipment. The Diesel Transfer Kit Is A Great And Handy Piece Of Equipment That Can Be Found In The Market Of Portable Transfer Pumps.
- Product Specifications - This Portable Kit Includes The 10Gpm/40Lpm Diesel Only Self-Priming 12V Dc Pump, Red/Black (+/-) Alligator Clamp Connections, A 13Ft. (4M) Delivery/Suction Hose (Easy To Cut & Customize) With Filter & Aluminum Manual Nozzle.
- Portable & Compact - The Small Size, Reliable & Simple Installation Of The Pump, Hoses & Nozzle Are All Designed To Be Portable Making It Easy To Carry & Transport, While The Whole Kit Is Compact Enough For Efficient Storage.
- Resilient Design - The Pump Has A Built-In Secure Handle To The Frame Allowing For Secure Use During Operation. Making For A Great On The Go Pump Or Emergency Back-Up For Diesel Fuel Transfer Applications.
STOP LIFTING HEAVY CANS | Flexible System Finally Gives Your Back a Break | Operate the Pump with One Hand or 100% Hands-Free—No Heavy Lifting! | Extra Long Transfer & Suction Tube Easily Reaches Inside High Cans, Big Water Jugs & Other Large Tanks, While the Oversized Transfer Hose Provides Further Length & Reach
FLOW CONTROL ADJUSTABLE LEVER | Easily Control The Flow of Your Liquid, With Its Built-In Control Nozzle, You Can Control The Rate of Your Liquid, And Stop the Liquid At Any Time By Just Pulling Back The Nozzle, This Gives You More Control of The Work You Are Trying To Get Done
3X MORE POWERFUL D BATTERY OPERATED | Insert two D 1.5V batteries (not included) into the compartment and enjoy hours of dependable liquid transfer—anywhere in the world! Great for filling up off-road vehicles, lawn equipment and more
SUPER FAST SUCTION PERFORMANCE | With Just  D 1.5V Batteries, Move Any Compatible Liquid at Lightning Speed! | Pump Performs Faster Than Most Competitors at Rate of 2.3 Gallons Per Minute—Perfect for Swift Siphoning on the Side of the Road, in the Field, On the Job or in the Driveway | RoHS & CE Certified - PROFESSIONAL & EVERYDAY APPLICATIONS | Go-To Device for Anyone in Need of
PROFESSIONAL & EVERYDAY APPLICATIONS | Go-To Device for Anyone in Need of Stress-Free Fuel or Liquid Transfer | Use to Fill Up or Empty Your Emergency Generator, Riding Lawn Mower, Yard & Garden Equipment, Utility & ATV Vehicles, Construction Machinery, Cars, Motorcycles, RVs, Cleaning Equipment & More!
- 12 GAL./MINUTE SPEED: The 260W 3600rpm motor transfers oil up to 45L/12Gal. per minute. The cast steel impeller and sturdy copper motor for improved heat dissipation performance and extended fuel transfer pump service life.
- POWERFUL PUMPING: The battery operated fuel transfer pump is OMT self-priming, rotating vane pump has a convenient on/off switch and an inner bypass valve able to lift fuel up to 32 ft. of height. Anbull diesel tranfer pump equipped with a non-return valve to prevent fuel flow-back for improved efficiency, compatible with diesel, biodiesel, and kerosene only.
- NO CORD, No LIMIT, INSTANT START : The cordless battery operated transfer pump fuel comes with a powerful and rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, which allows you to run for up to 30 minutes. That’s more than enough time to make around 15 times in 100L heavy duty truck (12GPM).
- PORTABLE & MOUNTABLE: Our self-priming fuel transfer pump features a mountable base while the handle is thicker and stronger makes you more comfortable. The diesel transfer pump has also been tested and passed through a strict performance test for temperature resistance and anti-shock with a high quality waterproof protection rating of IP55.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We provide a 12-month worry-free warranty. If you encounter any problems while using our electric fuel transfer pump, please feel free to contact us, and our staff will reply you within 24 hours. You can buy with confidence.
- Manufactured in America with U.S. and global parts. A 12-volt powered transfer pump that quickly transfers fuel with minimal effort. This model pumps 60 gallons per hour and can lift fluid up to 20 feet.
- Includes large weather resistant, air-tight, fume-proof, USA made carry case measuring 12" x 14" x 5" with pressure release valve for safe storing.
- Dry lift and siphon fuel from most vehicles, boats, and other equipment. This is a must have prepper tool. See more options by clicking on "Visit the GasTapper Store” at top of page.
- A 12V power source is required to operate this unit. Simply plug it into a 12V vehicle accessory plug or use a portable battery. See our portable battery equipped with a 12V receptacle in our store.
- This unit comes with a 15 foot power cord with rocker switch, inline nylon debris filter, two Hose-Man retainer clips, a brass weight, 16 feet USA made 3/8" fuel tubing, a capless access funnel with access line kit, and 12V case-mounted pump.
Last update on 2022-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best portable fuel transfer pump?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great portable fuel transfer pump? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching portable fuel transfer pump, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest portable fuel transfer pump available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for portable fuel transfer pump that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an portable fuel transfer pump?
- What benefits are there with buying an portable fuel transfer pump?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective portable fuel transfer pump?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any portable fuel transfer pump, much less the best one?
- Which portable fuel transfer pump are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about portable fuel transfer pump?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding portable fuel transfer pump, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for portable fuel transfer pump, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible portable fuel transfer pump. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an portable fuel transfer pump buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available portable fuel transfer pump currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of portable fuel transfer pump has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an portable fuel transfer pump?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your portable fuel transfer pump.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade portable fuel transfer pump objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their portable fuel transfer pump.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an portable fuel transfer pump, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an portable fuel transfer pump is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining portable fuel transfer pump information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding portable fuel transfer pump is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.