The Best Rs485 Relay Module of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Rs485 Relay Module of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,210 Reviews Scanned
- FIVE WORKING MODES: Through the provided configuration software, you can configure five working modes: TCP server, TCP client, UDP server, UDP client, DNS domain name.
- STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY: 8 channel relay module can be connected to external high-current AC contactor and relay, will not crash under strong electromagnetic interference. The product is resistant to high temperatures and can work in the environment of -40 to 85 ° C.
- EASY TO USE: The true 100M speed enables reliable communication with 0 delay commands. Support 10 TCP client connections under the TCP server. Industrial grade products. Support automatic acquisition of IP.
- POWER-DOWN SAVE FUNCTION: 8-way relay, 8-channel digital input with full-open and full-off input. With power-down save function (save relay status). With an RS485 port, it supports Ethernet to RS485 transparent transmission.
- PRODUCT PARAMETERS: Power Supply: DC7~24V(DC socket or wiring terminal can be selected to input power.); DC Connector Size:5.5 x 2.1mm / 0.22 x 0.08in (Outer Diameter - Inner Diameter)
- Relay Module --- Working voltage is DC 12V
- 12V Relay Board --- Commands can be made serial HyperTerminal (serial assistant) or "Poll" enter
- 16 Channel --- RTU command control mode, the imum delay is 255 seconds
- Three Phase Output --- 6 commands "Open", "close", "Momentary", "Selflocking", "Interlock" and "Delay"
- LED Tube Relay --- Standby current (all relays closed) is 11MA, 1 relay open 40MA, 2 relays open 67MA, 3 relays open 95MA, 4 relays open 121MA, 5 relays open 147MA, 6 relays open 173MA, 7 relays open 198MA, 8 relays open 222MA
- The dual Modbus relay module is equipped with a mature and stable 8-bit MCU and RS485 level communication chip.
- Using the standard MODBUS RTU format RS485 communication protocol, it can realize 2 input signal detection and 2 relay output
- can be used for digital detection or power control occasions.
- Power supply voltage: DC7-24V with input anti-collision protection
- Onboard 1 channel 5V, 10A/250VAC 10A/30V DC relay, can continuously pick up 100,000 times, with diode effluent protection, short response time
- Configurable device address (1~255), multi devices can be cascaded on RS485 bus. Features flash-on, flash-off function, by passing argument to the command, it is possible to turn on the relay for a while and then close it automatically
- Onboard unibody power supply isolation, provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal. Onboard unibody ADI magnetical isolation, allows signal isolation, high reliability, strong anti-interference, low power consumption
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, llgthningproof & anti-electrostatic. Onboard Optocoupler isolation, prevent interference from external high-voltage circuit connected to the relay
- Reverse-proof circuit, prevent the circuit from being damaged accidentally by incorrect connection. High quality relay, contact rating: ≤10A 250VAC/30VDC
- Rail-mounted ABS plastic enclosure, easy to install, safe to use. 3 LEDs for indicating the MCU status and signal transceiving status
- Industrial Modbus RTU 8-ch Relay Module, RS485 Bus, Communication interface: RS485. Communication protocol: Standard Modbus RTU protocol
- Configurable device address (1~255), multi devices can be cascaded on RS485 bus
- Onboard unibody power supply isolation, provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal. Onboard unibody ADI magnetical isolation, allows signal isolation, high reliability, strong anti-interference, low power consumption.
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic. Onboard Optocoupler isolation, prevent the relay from being interfered by high-voltage circuit
- Reverse-proof circuit, prevent the circuit from being damaged accidentally by incorrect connection High quality relay, contact rating: ≤10A 250VAC/30VDC. Rail-mounted ABS plastic enclosure, easy to install, safe to use. 3 LEDs for indicating the MCU status and signal transceiving status
- Working voltage is DC 12V.
- Standby current (all relays closed) is 11MA, 1 relay open 40MA, 2 relays open 67MA, 3 relays open 95MA, 4 relays open 121MA, 5 relays open 147MA, 6 relays open 173MA, 7 relays open 198MA, 8 relays open 222MA...
- 6 Commands: "Open", "close", "Momentary", "Self-locking", "Interlock" and "Delay".Under the MODBUS command mode, this relay module can support up to 64 devices in parallel.
- MODBUS RTU command control mode, the maximum delay is 255 seconds.
- MODBUS commands can be made serial HyperTerminal (serial assistant) or "Modbus Poll" enter.
- DC 12V 4Ch RS485 Modbus & AT command Relay Board
- Two instruction-control mode : AT command and MODBUS command
- Under the MODBUS command mode, it can support up to 32 devices in parallel
- Size: 80 * 47 * 19.5mm
- Weight: 57g
- PLC Controller: Equipped with this RS485 expansion board, you will have better remote control on the equipment.
- Reliable Work: Relay Expansion Board is supporting multiple working modes, including open, close, jog, self lock, interlock and delay.
- Easy to Install: The expansion board features DIN35 and C45 rail, it is very easy to install the module. with compact size and light weight.
- Practical Use: The board with high wiring density, the board is conducive to the miniaturization of electronic equipment.
- Multi Channels: The standby current is 8mA, and the working current is 1.21A when all the 32 relays are all on.
- This relay module board's working voltage is DC 12V and standby current is11mA.Under the MODBUS command mode, this relay module can support up to 64 devices in parallel.
- MODBUS commands can be made serial HyperTerminal (serial assistant) or "Modbus Poll" enter,and MODBUS RTU command control mode, the maximum delay is 255 seconds.
- MODBUS command mode (HEX), you can control a variety of ways: Serial Hyper Terminal Control (need to manually add the CRC), Modbus Poll software control (software automatically add the CRC), PLC or MCU process control.
- This relay module has 6 commands: "Open", "close", "Momentary", "Self-locking", "Interlock" and "Delay".
- We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you're not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time.
Last update on 2023-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Rs485 Relay Module?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Rs485 Relay Module? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Rs485 Relay Module, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Rs485 Relay Module available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Rs485 Relay Module that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Rs485 Relay Module?
- What benefits are there with buying an Rs485 Relay Module?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Rs485 Relay Module?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Rs485 Relay Module, much less the best one?
- Which Rs485 Relay Module are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Rs485 Relay Module?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Rs485 Relay Module, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Rs485 Relay Module, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Rs485 Relay Module. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Rs485 Relay Module buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Rs485 Relay Module currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Rs485 Relay Module has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Rs485 Relay Module?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Rs485 Relay Module.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Rs485 Relay Module objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Rs485 Relay Module.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Rs485 Relay Module, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Rs485 Relay Module is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Rs485 Relay Module information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Rs485 Relay Module is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.