The Best Toslink To Usb Converter of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Toslink To Usb Converter of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,160 Reviews Scanned
- [Instantly Connect your USB A Devices to S/PDIF Sound System] – Cubilux USB A to S/PDIF Optical Audio Converter lets you easily connect your USB Type A laptop, computer or gaming console with sound bar, home audio system, external DAC, amplifier, preamp or speaker to enjoy lossless surround sound music, no need for bulky cable connection or set up.
- [Crystal Clean Hi-Res Sound] – The USB Type A to TOSLINK Connector delivers crisp and clear High-Resolution sound at 48KHz/24-bit, 96KHz/24-bit, 192KHz/24-bit with great clarity and rich audio details.
- [Plug & Play] – No driver required; no need for external power. Works with Windows, Mac OS computer, laptop, PC with USB Type A port and PS4/PS5 gaming console. NOT compatible with TV, Xbox One, Switch.
- [Compact and Durable] – Made with Aluminum alloy case and braided cable, the adapter isolates EM/RF interference and offers great durability as well. Measured at 0.6in x 0.6in x 8in (cable included), this adapter is super portable to carry.
- [Important Note] – This adapter does NOT support TV for audio output.
- U2 is a USB to Toslink optical and coaxial converter, suitable for PC computer, notebook, android phone(OTG), set-top box, rock 64, raspberry pi and so on, it can bring better listening experience than PC own sound card.
- Adopting the digital interface of XMOS XU208 chip solution, with 1000MIPS random access memory much higher than U8 (500MIPS). More stable than Italian Amanero solution and supporting coaxial DSD DOP output.
- With micro USB input and TOSLINK optical / coaxial output (can output at the same time), supporting 44.1K-192KHz/16-24Bit sampling rate and DSD64 (DOP), better signal process brings higher sound quality and Hi-Fi listening experience.
- Using gold-plated coaxial interface, the contact internal resistance is smaller and the data transmission is more reliable. U2 is powered by USB, very convenient to carry and use anytime and anywhere.
- Mini size with exquisite design, black and red aluminum cases look cuter and fashionable, very suitable for desktop digital players use.
- Full-featured, with analog output, coaxial / optical digital output, headphone output, you can output to the headphones, directly as a USB sound card to use. It is USB DAC, not USB audio. It only supports 2.0, not support 5.1 surround, AC3 and TV.
- Coaxial and fiber optic signal IC for high-speed data through the plastic, the output signal is more stable, pure
- Digital output signal isolation transformers fever DV709 digital filter, the other a more pure sound
- Compact, portable, includes input and output sockets
- With fever world acclaimed USB chip PCM2704
- 192kHz DAC converter prozor digital to analog Audio converter, converts coaxial or Toslink digital PCM Audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3. 5mm jack Audio simultaneously (input and output cannot be reversed)
- Supports volume adjustment headphone amplifier function; Audio amplifier chip and volume adjusting switch. Allowing you to drive your headphone directly and adjust the output volume. A similar amp function provides better sound quality.
- 192kHz 24-bit sampling rate supports sampling rate at 32kHz, 44. 1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz and 192 kHz; 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on L/R channels, to eliminate noise when no signal input, and automatically mute while non-audio input signal.
- Aluminum metal casing durable aluminum metal shell makes it heat-resisted and high quality; It can easily install and operate. Powered by 5. 5mm USB power cable (power adapter is not included); Don't use Other plugs, It can only use 5V 1a plug.
- Gold-plated input & output gold Plated interface to reduce signal transmission loss. Input Audio connector: 1 x Toslink (included 1m 4. 0/OD slink cable), 1 x RCA (coaxial); output audio connector: 2 x RCA/L), 1 x 3. 5mm jack.
- 【Portable and Mini USB Digital Interface】 : XMOS design, asynchronous transmission, Type-C USB interface is used for input. The phone can be connected with PO100 via USB OTG cable/converter.
- 【OPT COAX Output】 : With optical and coaxial digital output. The output supports sampling rate of 44.1-192kHz, DoP64(DSD64).
- 【 Use of DOP64】 : The playback software selects DOP output, then connects optical or coaxial, and connects the DAC supporting DOP64 for playback.
- 【 Mini Portable Interface】: PO100 is a very compact USB digital interface that can be easily put into pockets and backpacks for light travel. Support for PS3, PS4, PS5, etc.
- 【 Mini Portable Interface】: PO100 is a very compact USB digital interface that can be easily put into pockets and backpacks for light travel.
- One HDMI Input to one HDMI Output(Pass Mode), SPDIF (Optical) digital audio output(2CH/5.1CH Mode), and 3.5mm stereo audio output(2CH Mode); It comes 3.5mm to RCA stereo audio cable. DOES NOT support astro headseat
- SPDIF and L/R audio support output separately to amplifier without connecting TV/Monitor; Input resolution up to 4K x 2K, 1080P/60Hz, 3D/24Hz. For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), Please USE PHONE ADAPTER to charger it (Just come with USB Cable)
- Supports 24 bit /deep color 30bit, 36bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color; Supports Video EDID Pass Through, Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH
- 3.5mm audio output supports 2CH PCM stereo audio only. SPDIF Output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS. The HDMI audio extractor will output the Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD, AC3, DTS, DSD audio format, But can't decode these audio formats. If your Amplifier or soundbar can't support these audio formats, there will no audio on your soundbar or amplifier, so please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format.
- Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc
- 【eSynic 192KHz DAC Converter】Digital to Analog Audio Converter Supports Sampling Rate at Up to 192KHz, 96KHz, 48KHz, 44.1KHz and 32KHz, 24-bit SPDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels, Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission.(Not A Analog to Digital Audio Converter)
- 【Deal with NO Bluetooth & Heahpone Jack】Optical to RCA Converter Converts Coaxial /Toslink/SPDIF Digital Audio to Analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Audio Simultaneously. Can Connect to Amplifier/Speaker via RCA Jack, 2.4G Wireless Headphone/Bluetooth Transmistter/Wire Headphone via 3.5mm Jack. You can Play Music and Share at the Same Time.
- 【2-Channel LPCM/PCM Output】Optical to 3.5mm Converter Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output. (NOTE: Not for 5.1 Channel, Please Set The Audio Output to PCM or LPCM. If Samsung TV or LG TV Audio Format Set To PCM/ LPCM without Sound, Please also Turn On Its External Speakers)
- 【Plug and Play】Designed by Aluminum Alloy and Gold Plated Sockets, eSynic DAC Converter is Overall Shielding without Signal Interference. Also Comes with Optical Audio Cable and USB Cable for More Stable Signal Transmission. (Power Adapter is NOT Included)
- 【Wide Compatibility】Digital Audio Optical Cable to RCA Adapter Can be Connected with PS3 Xbox Blue Ray Player, HD DVD, etc. Which is Without RCA(L/R) Outputs or 3.5mm Jack Output. Ideal for Home or Professional Audio Switching.
- AUTOWT Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output through RCA.
- Achieve 192KHz/24Bit sampling rate, Spdif to analog converter supports 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz sampling rate, up to 24-bit resolution.
- Convert the coaxial or toslink digital audio signal to analog L/R audio, and connect it to external equipment such as amplifier through standard RCA jack.
- Suitable for PS3, Xbox, Blu-ray player, HD DVD, home theater system, AV amplifier and other devices without RCA L/R or 3.5 mm jack output.
- Provide no electromagnetic noise transmission, no need to install driver, easy to install and simple to operate. Note: This item does not apply to Netflix.
- 【HDMI to HDMI OPTICAL】One HDMI Input ( MAX SUPPORT [email protected] ) to one HDMI Output, and extracts 3.5mm analog stereo audio output(2CH Mode) or SPDIF (Optical) digital audio output(2CH/5.1CH Mode);
- 【3.5 mm and SPDIF AUDIO】3.5mm audio output supports incoming 2CH PCM stereo audio only; Optical TOSLINK SPDIF output supports incoming 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS(Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH); Not Support Dolby Digital Plus audio, it is support DTS Audio and Dolby digital audio
- 【HDMI AUDIO EXTRACTOR 5.1CH】The HDMI audio extractor can output the Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD, AC3, DTS, DSD audio format only if your Amplifier or soundbar support these audio formats(Please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format);
- 【4K 30HZ HDMI to HDMI CONVERTER】Input Resolution up to 4K x 2K, 1080P(50/60Hz)/720P/480P, 3D/24Hz; Supports 24 bit /deep color 30bit, 36bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color; Supports Video EDID Pass Through; USB POWER - USB POWER - For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), Please USE PHONE ADAPTER to charger it (Just come with USB Cable)
- 【Wide COMPATIBILITY】Compatible with various HDMI source devices like like Roku, Chromecast, PS 3 / 4, XBOX, Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Fire TV, Apple TV, PC, laptop, HD camera, HD DVR, Satellite Receivers etc.
- 【High Resolution】Converts digital audio to 3.5mm analog audio or Toslink Optical digital audio, supports up to 192 kHz 24 bit high resolution sound source. No need to install any driver, plug and play. This product is unavailable when connected to the USB of TV.
- 【Toslink Optical Output】Supports Toslink Optical digital audio output, allow you to enjoy HIFI music from home theater. A Toslink to 3.5mm Connector was included in package.
- 【3.5mm analog Output】It can output analog signal from 3.5mm jack, so you can listen to music just connecting to headphone and speaker.
- 【Convenient Compatibility】Compatible with computer, tablet, phone. Please set the output of phone to OTG. For android phone with type-c port, please connect directly; For android phone with mirco usb, please add an "OTG" mirco male to usb-c female adapter;
- 【What's Included】DA-03*1, Optic Toslink to 3.5mm Mini Connector*1, Quick Start Guide*1, Warranty Card*1.
Last update on 2022-09-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Toslink To Usb Converter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Toslink To Usb Converter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Toslink To Usb Converter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Toslink To Usb Converter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Toslink To Usb Converter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Toslink To Usb Converter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Toslink To Usb Converter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Toslink To Usb Converter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Toslink To Usb Converter, much less the best one?
- Which Toslink To Usb Converter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Toslink To Usb Converter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Toslink To Usb Converter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Toslink To Usb Converter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Toslink To Usb Converter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Toslink To Usb Converter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Toslink To Usb Converter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Toslink To Usb Converter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Toslink To Usb Converter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Toslink To Usb Converter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Toslink To Usb Converter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Toslink To Usb Converter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Toslink To Usb Converter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Toslink To Usb Converter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Toslink To Usb Converter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Toslink To Usb Converter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: Which USB/SPDIF converter with TOSLINK output?
A: Tough luck. There are so few USB/SPDIF converters on the market with TOSLINK output and I haven’t a clue which is best, but I’ve had the SOtM dX-USB HD and the companion battery ps for quite some time. IMO the TOSLINK capability (24/192) of this device is superb and its greatest strength (perhaps the inherent electrical isolation of optical helps).
Q: How good is the TOSLINK capability of this device?
A: IMO the TOSLINK capability (24/192) of this device is superb and its greatest strength (perhaps the inherent electrical isolation of optical helps). There are a couple of reviews online if you care to look around (6 Moons, Hi-Fi World).
Q: Is there a TOSLINK on the Alpha USB port?
A: Despite it’s vaunted reputation there is no TOSLINK on the Alpha USB (as the OP asked for). The M2Tech EVO has ST & TOSLINK optical.