The Best Usb To Sdi Converter of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Usb To Sdi Converter of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,816 Reviews Scanned
- 1080P60 FHD SDI Input
- YUV 4:2:2 BT.709 Color Space
- High Speed USB3.0 Interface
- Support Win7/8/10,Mac,Linux,Andriod
- Free Driver and Compatible OBS/Vmix/Wirecast/Xsplit/VLC/Potplayer etc.
- MAIN FEATURE: Converts SDI (video and audio) to USB 3.0 without compression. New robust aluminium. Active loop output connector.
- VIDEO AND AUDIO SUPPORT: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p, NTSC and PAL at up to 60 fps. Embedded audio extraction and output as two-channel LPCM. Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- COMPATIBILITY: Plug’n Go. Easy to connect. No software installation and drivers required. Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android. Compatible for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications softwares. Compatible with BARCO ClickShare Conference.
- Powered from USB 3.0 port (cable included). Eligible for Inogeni's limited 2-year warranty on parts and labour.
- Engineered, Professionally Supported and Manufactured in Canada.
- ➤SD/HD/3G-SDI Input：SDI to HDMI Micro Converter,Work well for nearly all 3G/HD SDI devices,such as RED Scarlet, BMD Atem, Security Camera, capture card, Campus TV network, DVR etc(Note: When using ATEM with this device, please forcibly set the resolution of ATEM to [email protected])
- ➤HDMI and SDI Loop Outputs：Support 1 HDMI output and 1 SDI Loop Output，The transferring data rate is up to 2.97Gbps.
- ➤Supports SD and HD Signals：Convert SDI to HDMI and SDI both or seperately, support [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
- ➤Automatic Input Signal Detection:Support Auto detection of SD or HD,Supports 10-bit Deep Color,Work as SDI Repeater & Extender with the Re-clock function and support multiple cascaded(Note: It is best not to connect in series with other converters of the same type. )
- ➤Broadcast Grade Quality:Durable Metal body, anti-corrosion and rust-proof, no static noise issue. Excellent heat radiation keeps favorable working temperature. Bolts and buckles design makes it ideal for industrial utilization
- MULTIPLE VIDEO FORMAT TO SDI SCALER: Convert and scale analog and digital video (HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, & VGA) to SDI (3G, HD, SD) outputs.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Supports DE interlacing, multiple VESA resolution, video enhancement features, video H/V mirror, over/under scanning adjustable, and active video area adjustment.
- DIFFERENT OPERATION METHODS: Supports push button, IR control, or Micro USB software control. USB firmware upgradable for expanded compatibility.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Wall-mount housing design. Made with premium metal housing. Stable and independent output signal quality.
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Easy installation with wall-mount housing design. This Scaler Converter is supported with a 3 YEARs . Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Mini SC1221 HDMI to 3G-SDI Mini Converter The Mini SC1221 is a Pocket-size broadcast Converter, it converts HDMI input signal to dual SDI signal. it is very convenient for users with the full size SDI and HDMI connectors.
- Blackmagic Design SDI to HDMI Micro Converter - Blackmagic Design 3 Year Limited Warranty
- SDI Video Inputs: 1 x SD, HD or 3G-SDI
- SDI Video Outputs: 1 x SDI loop out
- HDMI Outputs: HDMI Type A out
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD or HD
- [HDMI Input] Resolution [email protected]/30/50/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/30/50/60Hz.
- [DUAL SDI Output] SD-SDI resolution 480I and 576I, support HD-SDI resolution [email protected]/30/50/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/30/50/60Hz.
- Automatic resolution recognition, Audio and image sync output.
- Transfer speed high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s
- Power adapter specifications: AC input (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC 5V/1A
- HDMI to SDI converter compatible with HDMI devices
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI signal so that you can display media on an HDMI TV or monitor
- Retains excellent picture quality and transmission clarity
- Supports 720p, 1080i, and 1080p video resolution
- Small, compact design hides neatly monitor or console, or in a desk drawer or computer bag
- SDI to HDMI Converter, Convert pure digital SDI signals to HDMI signal. Auto format detection for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI. designed for professional SMPTE video applications and support audio and video synchronization output. The SDI to HDMI converter only supports SDI signal convert to HDMI signal, not support RF, CVBS, AHD, TVI, CVI etc BNC signals. Does not support bidirectional transmission.
- Auto format detection SD/HD/3G-SDI input signal. Convert SDI to HDMI and SDI both or seperately. Support 10-bit deep color, work as SDI Repeater & Extender with the Re-clock function and support multiple cascaded.
- SDI in HDMI out and SDI Loop Outputs: Support 1 HDMI output and 1 SDI Loop Output,SDI data transfer rate up to 2.97Gbps, HDMI Output up to [email protected] The loop-through design also allows you to view the original SDI content on an SDI monitor simultaneous with the HDMI display. SDI Input Resolutions: 480i /567i, 720P @30Hz /@50Hz/@ 60Hz,1080i /@ 50Hz/60Hz, 1080p/50Hz/60Hz,1080P @ 24Hz / @ 25Hz / @ 30Hz. HDMI Output Resolutions:720P/@ 50Hz, 720P / @ 60Hz,1080p/@24Hz /@25Hz /@30Hz/ @50Hz /@ 60Hz.
- The SDI interface is built in a sturdy metal chassis, there is no static noise problem. *SDI data rate: 270Mb / s, 1.485 Gbps, 2.97Gbps. *Audio and image output simultaneously, please make sure your settings are connected correctly. Easy to store and install-compact and compact design is easy to use velcro or tape fixed on the back of the monitor or console, does not take up space.
- Plug and Play with Power Supply-The SDI to HDMI converter included a USB DC power cable and AC adapter that can be plugged directly into a socket for use, or can be directly plugged into a USB port on a monitor or TV via a USB cable to continuous charging. Without worrying about insufficient power supply.
- Auto Switching SD and HD: Mini Converters instantly switch between standard definition and high definition video formats and changeover is automatic when the video input changes.
- Redundant SDI Input: Mini Converters feature a unique redundant input for mission critical tasks such as broadcast or live events.
- New 3 Gb/s SDI Technology: Only Mini Converters include the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology and upgrades can be loaded via the built in USB connection for future video format compatibility.
- Built in AES/EBU or Analog Audio: Standard 1/4 inch jacks are built in for balanced analog or AES/EBU audio.
- High Quality: Mini Converters are built to highest quality standards with low SDI jitter so you get the longest SDI cable lengths combined with multiple internal power supplies for ultra low noise broadcast quality analog video and audio.
Last update on 2022-08-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Usb To Sdi Converter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Usb To Sdi Converter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Usb To Sdi Converter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Usb To Sdi Converter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Usb To Sdi Converter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Usb To Sdi Converter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Usb To Sdi Converter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Usb To Sdi Converter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Usb To Sdi Converter, much less the best one?
- Which Usb To Sdi Converter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Usb To Sdi Converter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Usb To Sdi Converter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Usb To Sdi Converter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Usb To Sdi Converter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Usb To Sdi Converter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Usb To Sdi Converter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Usb To Sdi Converter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Usb To Sdi Converter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Usb To Sdi Converter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Usb To Sdi Converter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Usb To Sdi Converter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Usb To Sdi Converter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Usb To Sdi Converter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Usb To Sdi Converter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Usb To Sdi Converter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How do I connect an SDI dongle to my computer?
A: Using an included mini-coax to SDI adapter cable, connect any 3G/HD/SD-SDI source to the dongle, and output it to your computer with embedded audio over a USB 3.0 cable, which is also supplied. The USB port and USB cable are also backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
Q: What is a 3G-SDI micro converter?
A: You get professional 3G-SDI connections for working with all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers.
Q: What is the redundant SDI input on a mini converter?
A: All Blackmagic Mini Converters with SDI inputs feature an innovative redundant SDI input so you can run a second SDI cable as a back up in case one cable is damaged! This feature is great for outdoor use, or in large, crowded venues where there’s a chance cables might get damaged.
Q: What does the SDI to HDMI 6G converter include?
A: Mini Converter SDI to HDMI 6G also includes a full 33 point 3D lookup table for high precision color conversions. You can apply custom looks, color and gamma changes in realtime for on set monitoring. LUTs can also be used with the SDI loop output, turning the converter into a 3D LUT processor!