The Best xbox 360 chat cable of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best xbox 360 chat cable of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,234 Reviews Scanned
- Easily mute your headset mic using inline mute switch
- Adjust incoming chat volume with inline control wheel
- Included mic foam windscreen reduces ambient noise for clearer chat
- The Xbox Live Controller Cable, otherwise known as the Xbox Live Chat Cable, is used to connect the Xbox 360 controller to the MixAmp Pro via the 2.5mm jack.
- When used with the A50, it connects to the headset itself, not the transmitter.
- This cable comes included in all A50, A40, A30 Audio Systems, as well as the MixAmp Pro.
- 2.5mm 3-Pole Male to 3.5mm 4-Pole Male audio jack adapter
- Compatible with Turtle Beach Headsets with 2.5mm jack used for Xbox 360
- Ear Force Surround Sound Headset Compatibility: PX5, PX4, XP500, XP400, X42, X41, DX12, DX11, DXL1, Call of Duty Black Ops II TANGO, Call of Duty Black Ops II X-RAY, Call of Duty MW3 Delta. Ear Force Stereo Headset Compatibility*: PX3, X12, X11, XL1, X32, X31, XP300. *Requires RCA OUT (stereo) jacks on television or audio receiver. Compatible with other headsets that use with 2.5mm female connectors.
- Our Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the product you received, send it back to us within 30 days and we will issue you a refund! 3. Not compatible with Astro Headsets but may be connected with MixAmp.
- Use of the ienza trademark without the prior written consent of ienza, LLC. may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. ienza products are developed as cost-effective alternatives to OEM parts. They are not necessarily endorsed by the OEMs.
- [Mixing Gaming Audio & Chatting] – The cable allows you to talk with your friend through computer or smartphone while playing video games on your Switch, Xbox or PlayStation, giving you better gaming experience and talking quality.
- [No Audio Interference for Your On-Line Partner] – The cable transmits gaming audio signal and chatting signal to your headset and splits MIC-input signal to your friend, so you can hear gaming audio and voice chat at the same time while your friend can only hear your voice.
- [Superior Audio Quality] – Made with 24K gold-plated connector and OFC wires, this cable could minimize signal transmission loss and maximize the intensity of the sound for optimal listening experience.
- [Support Volume Control and Mute] – The cable allows you to easily adjust volume, make handsfree chatting and mute the microphone through the in-line button control of your headphones. Please note that the remote control is only functional on the device with TRRS connector (with “chat” icon) plugged in.
- [4 Feet Braided Cable] – The long, braided, tangle-free cable gives you more freedom to move around.
- The AG1 Chat cable brings complete Xbox One compatibility to your ASTRO Edition A50 or A40 + MixAmp Pro.
- NOTE: One end of the AG1 Cable connects to Xbox One Controller. The other end is a 2.5mm plug that can be used to to connect to a Astro A50 headset, MixAmp Pro or most Turtle Beach headsets with 2.5mm jack. Note: the 2.5mm plug is smaller than the regular smartphone jack which is typically 3.5mm.
- Simply plug the AG1 directly into the controller and A50 to enable Xbox Live chat capabilities for the A50.
- For the A40, plug the AG1 into the controller and MixAmp Pro.
- NOTES: 1. NOT compatible with Xbox 360 or PS4 Controllers, 2. This cable eliminates the need for an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
- Connects various Turtle Beach headset mics from the in-line amplifier to the Xbox 360 controller for Xbox LIVE chat.
- The headsets that the Talkback Cable will work for are as follows: XL1, PX21, DPX21, DX11, PX3, X11, X12, PX11, DPX21 and similar/equivalent models
- THX 7.1 SURROUND SOUND CAPABLE: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- TRIFORCE TITANIUM 50MM HIGH-END SOUND DRIVERS: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lowsaming Keyboards, Gaming Mice, Gaming Headsets, Gaming Peripherals; Based on dollar sales, Jan-Sept. 2021 combined
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- DETACHABLE RAZER HYPERCLEAR CARDIOID MIC: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with a with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3
- COMPATIBILITY:Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
- In the box:Microsoft 7UV-00077 Microsoft Xbox One Gaming Console with 500GB HDD,Kinect Sensor,Power Adapter,Controller and Xbox Chat Headset
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear. Passive Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz.Specific uses for product : Movies and Gaming,Communication
- Lost your original adapter cable come with Xbox one ? This is the right replacement cable for you. This cable allows you to directly connect your newest Xbox One Controller with 3.5mm Headset Jack (released by Microsoft after June 2015) to your Turtle Beach or Astro gaming headsets.
- With Astro A40, this cable is used to connect the controller to the MixAmp Pro. For Astro A50, you may use this to directly connect the controller to the headset.
- Specification: 3.5mm stereo 4 pole male to 2.5mm stereo male
- Package : 3PCS cable
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best xbox 360 chat cable?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great xbox 360 chat cable? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching xbox 360 chat cable, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest xbox 360 chat cable available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for xbox 360 chat cable that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an xbox 360 chat cable?
- What benefits are there with buying an xbox 360 chat cable?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective xbox 360 chat cable?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any xbox 360 chat cable, much less the best one?
- Which xbox 360 chat cable are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about xbox 360 chat cable?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding xbox 360 chat cable, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for xbox 360 chat cable, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible xbox 360 chat cable. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an xbox 360 chat cable buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available xbox 360 chat cable currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of xbox 360 chat cable has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an xbox 360 chat cable?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your xbox 360 chat cable.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade xbox 360 chat cable objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their xbox 360 chat cable.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an xbox 360 chat cable, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an xbox 360 chat cable is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining xbox 360 chat cable information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding xbox 360 chat cable is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: Does the Xbox One chat adapter work with Astro A50 mixer?
A: I am using this cable, which runs from my Xbox One Chat Adapter to my Astro A50 mixer. It has replaced the need for the 2.5mm-3.5mm adapter that comes with the xbox one chat adapter unit. It works flawlessly. The cord is thick and sturdy, as are the connections on the ends.
Q: What is the Turtle Beach Ear Force PS4� chat cable?
A: The Turtle Beach Ear Force PS4� Chat Cable provides the link between your PS4� Controller and Turtle Beach gaming headset. The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price. Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Q: Does the mixamp pro cable work with the Xbox One adapter?
A: I wanted a cable that would connect the 3.5mm jack on the Xbox One Adapter with the 2.5 mm port on the Mixamp Pro. The Cable works great with no buzzing or feedback. Sometimes with these cables you get very flimsy connectors on the end meaning you have to replace them every few months.