The Best Xeon Motherboard Combo of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Xeon Motherboard Combo of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,188 Reviews Scanned
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
- 【Complete Set, Better Performance】A complete desktop set, including 1 x Motherboard, 1 x CPU, 1 x memory, 1 x Radiator set, 1 x baffle, 1 x SATA cable. No compatibility issues, better performance. Compact, powerful, easy to use and install.
- 【Motherboard Memory Slot and CPU Interface Situation】The motherboard is equipped with an LGA 1366-pin CPU interface, which supports the strong performance of the Zhiqiang series & I7 quad-core & six-core. Memory type DDR3 1066/1333/1600MHz, supports normal memory & server memory, normal memory and ECC server memory cannot be mixed at the same time.
- 【Easy to Use】The motherboard is equipped with an integrated sound card, integrated 6-channel audio chip, integrated RTL8105E 100M network card, can be used after installation, without complicated configuration.
- 【Multiple Expansion Slots】2 x DDR3 DIMM memory slots, 1 x PCI-E x 16 graphics card slot, 1 x PCI slot, 2 x USB2.0 slot (1 set)/3xSATA2.0 interface/1x M-SATA interface, and motherboard With 8G large-capacity memory stick, the program runs smoothly.
- 【Ultra High Performance】Large air volume hydraulic bearing CPU radiator + Zhiqiang series six-core processor, powerful computing power and efficient heat dissipation, make your computer the king of performance.
- CPU (Included): Intel Xeon D-1518 Processor; Support up to 35W TDP (Quad-Core)
- Memory: 4x DDR4-2133/ 1866/ 1600MHz DIMM Slots, Support up to 128GB ECC/REG Memory or up to 64GB ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered Memory
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot; 1x M.2 Slot (M key 2242/2280, PCI-Express 3.0 x4)
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 RSTe
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 4x USB 2.0 Ports (via headers), 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, 2x RJ45 10Base-T Ports, 1x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN Port
- Supports frequency : 1066/1333MHz
- Chipest: P55 Chipset
- Item Condition: Brand New
- CPU Socket Type : LGA 1156
- Processor support: LGA 1156 I3 I5 I7 Xeon Series CPU
- ※LGA 2011-V3 socket: Supports 5th/6th generation Intel Core i7 processors and XEON E5 V3/V4 series processors. E.g E5-2650 V3, E5-1650 V4, E5-2698 V4, i7-6900K, i7-5930K, etc. (Not compatible with LGA 2011 sockets, and i7 series processors are not REG ECC compatible.)
- ※Ultra-Fast Transfer Speed: Dual M.2 hard disk interface, can support NVME M.2 and SATA M.2 interface types. PCIe 3.0 standard, data transmission speed up to 32Gbps.
- ※4 Channel DDR4 Memory Slots: This gaming motherboard has 4 DDR4 memory slots. Supports normal memory and ECC server memory. Memory capacity up to 64GB ,Memory type: DDR4 3000/2666/2400/2133 MHz.specialied in large-scale games easy to deal with large-scale film and television modeling and rendering. (Note: Server memory and desktop memory cannot be used together.)
- ※Stable Performance: The X99 Desktop Motherboard is equipped with the RTL8111G Gigabit LAN, providing a smooth network connection. 8-layer PCB material design, strong signal anti-interference, 6-phase power supply, to ensure the stable operation of the CPU.
- ※Multiple Expansion Slots: The expansion slot includes 1 PCI-E X16 graphics card slot, 2 PCI-E X1 slot, 4 USB 2.0 slots, 2 USB 3.0 slots, 4 SATA 3.0 slots, 2 PS/2 slots, 1 NVME M.2 interface and 1 SATA M.2 interface.
- ※LGA 2011 socket: This computer motherboard is equipped with X79 server chip, supporting Intel Xeon E5 V1/V2 and Core i7 series CPU. (E.g Xeon E5 4650, Xeon E5-2640 v2, Xeon E5 2670 v2, Core i7 3930K, i7 4960X, etc.)
- ※M.2 hard disk interface: X79 game motherboard is equipped with M.2 hard disk interface, which is compatible with NVME M.2 and NGFF M.2 hard disks. Compared with traditional SATA hard disks, it is smaller in size, lighter in weight and faster in transmission speed.
- ※7+1 phase capacitor: 7+1-phase power supply: High-capacity power supply and 24+8pin power supply ensure that the X79 motherboard can still run programs stably and smoothly even in high-intensity operations.
- ※4 DDR3 memory slots: This LGA 2011 motherboard memory slot supports DDR3 normal memory and DDR3 ECC server memory, dual channel design, supports one-key overclocking, and the maximum memory capacity is 64GB. (Support 800/1280/1333/1600/1866MHz frequency)
- ※High-performance motherboard: This Micro ATX motherboard is made of 8-layer PCB material, which has efficient data transmission and is not easy to break. Onboard PCIe 3.0X16 graphics card slot, two ps/2 dedicated interfaces, Gigabit Ethernet interface, SATA 3.0 slot. It is suitable for many fields such as home, office, design, game and so on.
- Supports Intel 1151 Xeon E processors and 9th/8th Gen. Intel Core/ Pentium/ Celeron processors LGA1151
- Supports DDR4 ECC & non-ECC Un-buffered Memory
- 2 PCIe x16 slots & 2 PCIe x1 slots
- Dual Intel Server GbE LAN support Intel vPro Technology
- Large storage capacity: 8 SATA3 Ports
- Integrated Realtek ALC892 HD audio decoding controller (supports 7.1 channels)
- Support 6 * USB3.0, 10 * USB2.0. Support to avoid the chassis clear CMOS function
- Support for Intel Xeon / Core LGA2011 V2 processor
- X79-P3 Motherboard Specification:
- If the product you received has quality problems, please feel free to contact us, we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
- Ready for the latest Intel Xeon W workstation Processors
- Three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots with optimized lane arrangement of 3-way x16/x16/x8 to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workloads
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy chokes, durable capacitors and 8-layer PCB design for stable power delivery
- Ultrafast data-transfer speed with triple M.2 slots with two integrated heatsinks and dual U.2 slots for NVMe storage
- ASUS Control Center Express: Server-grade IT management software featuring remote management and an intuitive interface
- Supports Intel 1151 Xeon E processors and 9th/8th Gen. Intel Core/ Pentium/ Celeron processors
- Supports DDR4 ECC & non-ECC Un-buffered Memory
- 4 PCIe x16 slots for multi cards, support for AMD Quad-GPU Crossfire and 4-way AMD Crossfire technologies
- Dual Intel Server GbE LAN support Intel vPro Technology
- Large storage capacity: 10 SATA3 Ports
Last update on 2022-06-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Xeon Motherboard Combo?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Xeon Motherboard Combo? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Xeon Motherboard Combo, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Xeon Motherboard Combo available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Xeon Motherboard Combo that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Xeon Motherboard Combo?
- What benefits are there with buying an Xeon Motherboard Combo?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Xeon Motherboard Combo?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Xeon Motherboard Combo, much less the best one?
- Which Xeon Motherboard Combo are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Xeon Motherboard Combo?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Xeon Motherboard Combo, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Xeon Motherboard Combo, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Xeon Motherboard Combo. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Xeon Motherboard Combo buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Xeon Motherboard Combo currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Xeon Motherboard Combo has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Xeon Motherboard Combo?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Xeon Motherboard Combo.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Xeon Motherboard Combo objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Xeon Motherboard Combo.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Xeon Motherboard Combo, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Xeon Motherboard Combo is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Xeon Motherboard Combo information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Xeon Motherboard Combo is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What CPU is compatible with my Motherboard?
A: A motherboard will always be compatible with CPUs that are made for its socket. So a motherboard with an LGA 1155 socket will take any LGA 1155 CPU. Basically any discrete PCIE GPU will be compatible with any motherboard. As far as compatibility this is pretty much the most complicated thing.
Q: What AMD processor is compatible with my mother board?
A: AMD has a matrix that shows which of its processors work with which motherboards, and which platforms definitely need an update. If you’re getting a Ryzen 3000-series processor, X570 motherboards should all just work. Older X470 and B450 as well as X370 and B350 motherboards will probably need BIOS updates, and A320 motherboards won’t work at all.
Q: Is the motherboard the same as the CPU?
A: A “Motherboard” is a more generic term for the same thing as a logic board. The only notable difference is a logic board is generally considered to be Macintosh , whereas a motherboard could be a Mac, PC or any other computer. The same components plug into both, like CPU, RAM, graphics cards, hard drives and optical drives.