The Best bike trailer hitch of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best bike trailer hitch of 2022. Check our ranking below.
2,413 Reviews Scanned
- Fits most bike. Before your purchase, please notice the size of the shaft diameter is 0.59in, please check your trailer whether fits it.
- Durable construction
- Made of Steel with black enamel coating
- Steel replacement axle adapter
- Weight: 6 oz each one
- Quantity You Will Receive: Package comes with 2 packs bike trailer coupler sets, and our couplers are embedded type, please be sure of the size and type before you buy.
- Trailer Coupler Dimension: The size of junction part to bike- hole dimeter: 0.4 inch/ 10mm; diameter of screw nut fixed in: 0.87 inch/ 22mm, the embedded part attached to trailer- hole diameter: 0.27 inch/ 7mm; length: 0.76 inch/ 19.5mm, insert part diameter- 0.58 inch/ 14.8mm.
- Premium Material We Adopt: Made of good quality steel with black enamel coating, durable and sturdy, equipped with precision welding technology, can bear heavy duty.
- Unique Design: Each bike trailer coupler has equipped with a connect pin, the pins can hardly get opened, also once you install them up, they will not easily fall off, can ensure your babies safety.
- Widely Applied for: These instep bike trailer attachment can easily to install, only you need to do is fix them with a screw nut on bike, and insert the trailer attachment, put the pin on. Suitable for family tour.
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN FOR RV: This model features a strengthened hitch mount designed carrier to fit Class 3 or higher hitch receivers (front and/or back), giving you extra safety on the road. Please note that hitch receivers must be CHASSIS MOUNTED. Mount the hitch rack to BUMPER MOUNTED HITCH RECEIVER may lead to bumper tearing off and result in SERIOUS DAMAGE to the RV and even DEADLY INJURY. Caution: Due to tight space, please do not install the Volt RV between front vehicle and the trailer.
- 140 LB TOTAL CAPACITY: Supports up to 70 pounds per rack, our rack is compatible with mountain bikes, electric bikes, road bikes with up to 5-inch fat tires, and up to 58-inch wheelbase. For step thru or lady bikes, bike adapter required (not included)
- SAFE AND SECURE: Comes with co-injected soft rubberized ratcheting hooks that secure the frame of your bike in place without scratching the metal surface. Featuring dual key locks to prevent bikes and bike rack from being stolen. Adjustable wheel holders allow you to easily accommodate bikes of different sizes. Tighten the wheels with reflective velcro straps that help improve visibility in the dark. Additional security straps included, ensuring your bike stays firmly on the rack
- CARRYING HANDLE / INTEGRATED WALL MOUNT: When the rack is fully removed from the vehicle and folded up, simply grab the carrying handle to easily move the rack around. The integrated storage hook allows you to hang the rack on the wall, saving you valuable space
- FITS 2 INCH HITCH RECEIVER: Works with vehicles with 2-inch class 3 receivers and above. Secured by an anti-wobble ½ inch steel pin and a key lockset (Patent pending), the rack is sturdy and built to last.
- Multi-compatible bike trailer coupler: It fits almost all bikes and all Schwinn and InStep brand trailers (such as all series AA, AB, AC AD, AE, AG, AH, AI)
- Portable design: There are vertical and horizontal holes on the trailer coupler, so whatever your bike trailer coupler holes is vertical or horizontal, it works for you perfectly
- Easy installation: We enclosed the great instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions in the package for your installation reference
- Family fun: With an additional trailer coupler attachment, both Mom and Dad's bikes can be outfitted to tow the kids trailer, your kids will enjoy the bike ride. A bonus, when your kids gets tired from riding, you can strap him next to your bike
- Precise design: The diameter of the hole attach to your bike is 1/2 inches & the outer diameter of the part that attaches to the axle is 1 inch. The diameter of the hole attach to your trailers is 1 inch
- Coupler attaches an InStep or Schwinn trailer made before 11/2/16 to a bike
- Comes with lock washer, coupler plate, and locking pin
- Compatible with Schwinn and InStep brand Trailers
- Trailers made after 11/2/2016 will use coupler part number 25-SA075
- Sport type: Training
- 4 bike rack fits vehicles with a 2 inch trailer hitch only. Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2 inches hitch to use this product
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use. Minor assembly required.
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Allen's warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers
- Ebike Compatible - holds two bikes each weighing 65lbs (130 lbs max load). V70 Hitch Rack is for road bikes, mountain bikes, MTB, fat tire bikes up to 5" wide. Compatible with SUVs and cars using 2” tow hitch receiver. Not for use on Class B vehicles (RVs, Motorhomes), front of vehicle, vehicle being towed, 5th wheel or trailer
- Easy Tilt Down & Fold Up - Quick release pedal tilts down the bike hitch rack for easy trunk access, and also folds up out of the way when not in use.
Universal Wheel Cradle - Snugly fits narrow/wide bike tires up to 5” wide. Ratchet straps hold wheels securely in place without scratching rims or damaging tires
- Triple Lock Security - Three locking mechanisms to keep your bikes extra secure.
Includes Safety Strap - Feel confident with your precocious cargo
- Patented Anti-Wobble Hitch - Locks the rack to the hitch receiver to reduce movement. Enjoy a smooth rattle free journey! IMPORTANT: Not for use on vehicles with less than 12 Inches from the bottom of the hitch receiver to the ground.
- Ironclad Warranty - Backed by a 10-year manufacturers warranty against manufacturing defects
- Painted stainless steel bike trailer hitch for Burley trailers, durable and solid. Works with disc brake and full suspension bikes
- Fits QR axles and solid axles up to 12mm (OD=0.48in).
- 12mm Thru-Axles will require Burley’s adapted Thru-Axle. This replacement axle has external threading to accommodate the installation of our axle mounted hitches.
- If you are upgrading from a Classic Hitch to this Steel Hitch, you will also need a Flex Connector. (Flex Connector not included, but you can find it in our store.)
- Warning: Can not fit with Breezer style dropouts.
- Carry any bike: DoubleDown 4 is a hanging rack, which allows you to carry any type of bike with traditional frame geometry (bikes with slanted top tubes require TubeTop adapter, sold separately)
- Simple and secure: Easy to install, load, and tilt out of the way when not in use; TriggerFinger technology lets you fold down the arms with one press of a button
- Hitch required: Compatible with both 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers (class I, II, and III) right out of the box
- Smart design: Standard SwitchBlade anti-sway cradle eliminates bike-to-bike contact, preventing interference and scratches; Durable powder coat finish
- Protect your gear: Add a DeadLock (sold separately) to lock your bikes to your hitch mount and the hitch mount to your vehicle
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Convenient access to rear of vehicle when bikes are loaded – rack tilts away from vehicle via HitchSwitch lever
- Bike rack locks to vehicle with SnugTite Lock included. Load capacity - 120 Pounds
Last update on 2022-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best bike trailer hitch?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great bike trailer hitch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching bike trailer hitch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest bike trailer hitch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for bike trailer hitch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an bike trailer hitch?
- What benefits are there with buying an bike trailer hitch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective bike trailer hitch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any bike trailer hitch, much less the best one?
- Which bike trailer hitch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about bike trailer hitch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding bike trailer hitch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for bike trailer hitch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible bike trailer hitch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an bike trailer hitch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available bike trailer hitch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of bike trailer hitch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an bike trailer hitch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your bike trailer hitch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade bike trailer hitch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their bike trailer hitch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an bike trailer hitch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an bike trailer hitch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining bike trailer hitch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding bike trailer hitch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.