The Best Car Hitch Bike Rack of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,328 Reviews Scanned
- 4-bike rack fits vehicles with a 2-inch trailer hitch only . Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2" hitch to use this product
- 22-inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie-down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coat finish; Lifetime warranty
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble. The upright ratchet arms quickly adjust to different bike frame sizes and will accommodate bike frames up to 59 cm (23.2")
- KEEPS YOUR BIKE STABLE: Sturdy design includes a built in anti-wobble hitch device to keep bikes in place
- SAVES YOU STORAGE SPACE: Rack folds effortlessly in to compact mode so that you can conveniently store when done using it
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with 1-1/4" and 2" receiver hitch. Maximum weight capacity is 35Ibs per bike and fits 20" to 29" tire sizes
- ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Fat tire wheel trays (64674), 1/2" Locking Hitch Pin (64029) or 1/2" Locking Hitch Pin and Security Cable (64031)
- Securely transport 4 bikes
- Swing down feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle
- Fits 2 inch receivers
- Rigid all steel construction
- Adjustable bike cradle with hook and loop straps
- Quick install locking hitch insert fits 2 inches; Receiver hitches; includes 2 keys
- Quick set carry arms snap into place and fold out of the way when not in use
- Dual compound tie down cradles & quick set straps individually secure and protect bicycles
- Internal tilt away release allows for easy lift gate access
- Padded spine shield protects bicycles during transport
- Carries up to two bikes
- Fits wide range of tire sizes including fat bikes
- Powder Coated for durability
- Connects to 2 inch hitch receivers
- Includes Anti-Wobble device
- Includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. Hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- Vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- Bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability
- Fits Class III and IV standard 2" hitch receivers. 80 lbs Maximum Capacity or up to 40 lbs per bike
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Locking hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 inch or 2 inch receiver hitches
- Quick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; Includes 2 keys
- Arms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when needed
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Accommodates a wide range of bicycle frame designs
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble following the instructions. Once installed, simply place your bikes on the rack and start cruising to your destination with confidence knowing that your bikes are secure
- KEEP YOUR BIKES STABLE: Have peace of mind knowing that your bikes are protected with state of the art locking & ratcheting hooks and locking hitch pin that are included
- SAVES YOU STORAGE SPACE: Rack folds effortlessly in compact mode so that you can conveniently store when done using it
- PAINLESS LOADING & UNLOADING: Once installed you can load and unload the bikes to the vehicle flawlessly
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receiver. Fits most frame sizes, shapes and style (fits 20" to 29" tire sizes). Maximum weight capacity is 35Ibs. per bike
- PATENTED ANTI-WOBBLE SYSTEM - Mechanism utilizes a system to eliminate slack between the receiver and the rack, keeping your bikes sturdy and safe
- COMPATIBILITY - The ratchet tire-clamps are designed to accommodate a wide range of bikes (Compatible with 24"-29" tires) including road bikes, e-bikes, fat tire bikes (up to 5" tire width), mountain bikes, women's bikes, hybrids and more. This rack maintains a 120 lbs carrying capacity (60 lbs per bike) - Use on an RV is prohibited.
- QUICK RELEASE TILTING - The patented quick release design utilizes levers to easily tilt the rack up when not using bikes and down for rear cargo access
- WHAT'S INCLUDED - Purchase includes Heavy Duty Locking Cable (keys included), Hitch Pin Adapter (Compatible with 1.25" and 2" Hitch), Bike Securing Safety Strap, Installation Hardware
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - At Overdrive, we stand by the quality and design of our Bike Rack products. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty covers a wide variety of mishaps and performance guarantees. Use on an RV or 5th wheel is prohibited.
- Patented design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUV's consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Side straps for increased lateral stability. Single configuration design eliminates setup hassles and headaches during installation
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- Ships in Certified Frustration Free Packaging 70 pounds max capacity
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Car Hitch Bike Rack?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Car Hitch Bike Rack? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Car Hitch Bike Rack, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Car Hitch Bike Rack available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Car Hitch Bike Rack that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Car Hitch Bike Rack?
- What benefits are there with buying an Car Hitch Bike Rack?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Car Hitch Bike Rack?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Car Hitch Bike Rack, much less the best one?
- Which Car Hitch Bike Rack are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Car Hitch Bike Rack?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Car Hitch Bike Rack, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Car Hitch Bike Rack, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Car Hitch Bike Rack. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Car Hitch Bike Rack buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Car Hitch Bike Rack currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Car Hitch Bike Rack has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Car Hitch Bike Rack?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Car Hitch Bike Rack.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Car Hitch Bike Rack objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Car Hitch Bike Rack.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Car Hitch Bike Rack, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Car Hitch Bike Rack is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Car Hitch Bike Rack information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Car Hitch Bike Rack is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.